Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,924 members, 7,814,106 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Sanusi: Buhari Should Be Impeached For Spending Millions Of Dollars On Subsidy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi: Buhari Should Be Impeached For Spending Millions Of Dollars On Subsidy (22404 Views)

Tinubu’s Assault On Subsidy Is Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious — Obahiagbon / FG Spends N13tn On Subsidy, Sets Removal Guidelines / Petrol May Hit N800/litre On Subsidy Removal – Marketers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi: Buhari Should Be Impeached For Spending Millions Of Dollars On Subsidy by rickyrex(m): 8:14am On Oct 27, 2021
temitope27:
if B should be condem it's not from the mouth A, that's what am saying here
if could recall that B ones condemed A
Re: Sanusi: Buhari Should Be Impeached For Spending Millions Of Dollars On Subsidy by Vadese1: 8:15am On Oct 27, 2021
Just a game. The statement is not from his mind. It is just a campaign tactics for the government to have a larger support when they eventually set to remove the fuel subsidy

Lightorder

post=107099891:

which gut ? Sanusi ? Don’t trust north, no matter who. Lips service
Re: Sanusi: Buhari Should Be Impeached For Spending Millions Of Dollars On Subsidy by temitope27(m): 8:23am On Oct 27, 2021
rickyrex:
if could recall that B ones condemed A
so in that case, that's y u av to blame both, and not siding anyone
Re: Sanusi: Buhari Should Be Impeached For Spending Millions Of Dollars On Subsidy by Patrioticman007(m): 8:27am On Oct 27, 2021
kurupt1:
This man is angling for an appointment for 2023.He is the same with other politicians.He has nobody interest at heart

This is a man that personally ensured that kaduna state Ssg was fired because he addressed him as Former emir of Kano

The elite will always do a favor to another elite.
Re: Sanusi: Buhari Should Be Impeached For Spending Millions Of Dollars On Subsidy by pacespot(m): 8:28am On Oct 27, 2021
I've known sanusi to always speak up against the almajiri culture in the north, reason for his dethronement as emir. At least his stewardship as a CBN governor is better than the current calamity there.
Re: Sanusi: Buhari Should Be Impeached For Spending Millions Of Dollars On Subsidy by geechy: 8:31am On Oct 27, 2021
Use geechy

Subsidy, What do I know?

All I know is the goverbment to make fuel available at humane amount, make economy humanely viable and make the currency solid against its peers.....

I dont have anything to say to sanusi..he knows where he hung his cloths ......
Re: Sanusi: Buhari Should Be Impeached For Spending Millions Of Dollars On Subsidy by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:35am On Oct 27, 2021
Right from Obasanjo, to Yar Adua, Jonathan and now to Buhari government, subsidy has been used to bleed the economy. Now the new deadline for removal is 2022, grin

After Tinubu assumes office or whoever does, they’ll still continue the scam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanusi: Buhari Should Be Impeached For Spending Millions Of Dollars On Subsidy by sucess001(m): 8:38am On Oct 27, 2021
This sanusi is himself a disaster. So he wants increased electricity and fuel rates with the purchasing power of the average Nigerian?

Demented fellow
Re: Sanusi: Buhari Should Be Impeached For Spending Millions Of Dollars On Subsidy by moriss33(m): 8:39am On Oct 27, 2021
Incarnate
benuejosh:
EKWENSU!
Re: Sanusi: Buhari Should Be Impeached For Spending Millions Of Dollars On Subsidy by mocipe: 8:43am On Oct 27, 2021
DIVINEEVIDENCE:
Buhari should be impeached just for being Buhari.
We don't need reasons no more.

Weytin dey fear you. Common onions you dey fear ha.
Commot that thing for your face jor.
Re: Sanusi: Buhari Should Be Impeached For Spending Millions Of Dollars On Subsidy by 989900: 8:44am On Oct 27, 2021
RealLordZeus:
Oga sanusi, I understand your perspective being a fervent advocate of the removal of this elite benefiting fraud tagged subsidy however removig subsidy in this present situation is like putting the final nail to this admin coffin, with inflation at its highest point and sapa being the new national anthem, removing subsidy might just be the breaking point.

Although there will never be a good time to do it but your questions should first go like, why are our refineries not working after spending so much; why are we budgeting yearly for this moribund facilities; all the turn around maintenace, why are they not yielding results"
If we resolve this on the government side, then we can discuss subsidy removal but as for me and my household, i take God beg una, no add high cost of fuel wahala join the present situation

Good submission, but the part emboldened is the part you and millions others just played into Buhari and gang's hands: they know if they don't pay subsidy they might not last a month in office, so they keep destroying the economy (lives) to keep them and their frauds in power -- so, pay subsidy (and that includes subsidising Niger, Benin, Chad, etc.), as long as the plebs can still "suffering and smiling".
Re: Sanusi: Buhari Should Be Impeached For Spending Millions Of Dollars On Subsidy by Jostoman: 8:44am On Oct 27, 2021
Faith555:
We don't have senate
which senate are they even talking about self
Re: Sanusi: Buhari Should Be Impeached For Spending Millions Of Dollars On Subsidy by Jostoman: 8:45am On Oct 27, 2021
Inkling:
E be like say this oga Sanusi wan go exile grin

Our General commander will be watching him like this
truth is always better.
Re: Sanusi: Buhari Should Be Impeached For Spending Millions Of Dollars On Subsidy by tfelicityk(m): 8:48am On Oct 27, 2021
I like this man when it comes to gut
Re: Sanusi: Buhari Should Be Impeached For Spending Millions Of Dollars On Subsidy by Jostoman: 8:49am On Oct 27, 2021
kurupt1:
This man is angling for an appointment for 2023.He is the same with other politicians.He has nobody interest at heart

This is a man that personally ensured that kaduna state Ssg was fired because he addressed him as Former emir of Kano

truth is always better because you people will always says that anybody that speak the truth to this government now is looking an appointment.
Re: Sanusi: Buhari Should Be Impeached For Spending Millions Of Dollars On Subsidy by Enyimbamercedes: 8:49am On Oct 27, 2021
This is how they’ll manipulate the pseudollectuals again!

Step 1: Make utterances about your kinsman’s poor performance and gather good will. Everyone will praise him for speaking up and he will gain audience

Step 2: Begin to give an alternative; in this case, his host who did personal driver to take him out of exile.
Re: Sanusi: Buhari Should Be Impeached For Spending Millions Of Dollars On Subsidy by McLizbae: 8:50am On Oct 27, 2021
Sanusi corporately telling Buhari to just finish Nigerians once and for all grin

1 Like

Re: Sanusi: Buhari Should Be Impeached For Spending Millions Of Dollars On Subsidy by soft101: 8:50am On Oct 27, 2021
Same subsidy he claimed that never existed? Buhari and his teams are scammers
Re: Sanusi: Buhari Should Be Impeached For Spending Millions Of Dollars On Subsidy by gbakonray(m): 8:55am On Oct 27, 2021
Alright,

We've heard you sir.
Re: Sanusi: Buhari Should Be Impeached For Spending Millions Of Dollars On Subsidy by bjdon: 8:56am On Oct 27, 2021
kurupt1:

Sanusi is no different from the rest of them. He talks a good game, but his actions are something else. As CBN governor ho doled out millions to Kano, as disaster relief. Since when does the central bank give Grant's to states? Did no other state experience similar natural disasters? Sanusi is an ethnic bigot like the rest of them.
Re: Sanusi: Buhari Should Be Impeached For Spending Millions Of Dollars On Subsidy by ceejay10(m): 8:57am On Oct 27, 2021
Inkling:

he's fearless and speaks truth to power. Reason he was dethroned.
Re: Sanusi: Buhari Should Be Impeached For Spending Millions Of Dollars On Subsidy by Lavisha(f): 9:00am On Oct 27, 2021
Where is the basterrd vulture griller?!
Re: Sanusi: Buhari Should Be Impeached For Spending Millions Of Dollars On Subsidy by tunize(m): 9:04am On Oct 27, 2021
Jas80:
I don't think the Nigeria legislative body will ever remove a sitting president. I don't even think this legislature even do check and balance.
Check and balances is only applicable in government text book In Nigeria politics never
Re: Sanusi: Buhari Should Be Impeached For Spending Millions Of Dollars On Subsidy by yetunsbay(m): 9:07am On Oct 27, 2021
Jas80:
I don't think the Nigeria legislative body will ever remove a sitting president. I don't even think this legislature even do check and balance.
They can....as a President try not to gimme them largesse
Re: Sanusi: Buhari Should Be Impeached For Spending Millions Of Dollars On Subsidy by almarthins(m): 9:08am On Oct 27, 2021
Inkling:

With those helpless dss and secret service that can't deliver north east from terrorist.
Re: Sanusi: Buhari Should Be Impeached For Spending Millions Of Dollars On Subsidy by ibtommy(m): 9:09am On Oct 27, 2021
Racoon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7nNWw_lXDk&ab_channel=AyoAlexAlao

Subsidy or subsidy under-recovery is a scam according to Buhari and the APC goons but they have been engaging in that scam for the past 6 years now. Bastard criminals.

Meanwhile, the rubberstamp stooge NASS under the failed leadership of the overfed glutton in the Senate and the boy boy in the HOA are not and will never be ready for that.

Bubu is a fraudulent man, going by the video o just watched. What a nonsense hypocritical man he is!!!
Re: Sanusi: Buhari Should Be Impeached For Spending Millions Of Dollars On Subsidy by Amaechi2023(m): 9:10am On Oct 27, 2021
dvkot:
Remove the werey
read the content.
He meant remove buhari and bring in a govt that won't subsidize fuel and electricity.
Well that's the right decisions but are Nigerians ready to buy fuel at 380?
Re: Sanusi: Buhari Should Be Impeached For Spending Millions Of Dollars On Subsidy by phelps007: 9:12am On Oct 27, 2021
RealLordZeus:
Oga sanusi, I understand your perspective being a fervent advocate of the removal of this elite benefiting fraud tagged subsidy however removig subsidy in this present situation is like putting the final nail to this admin coffin, with inflation at its highest point and sapa being the new national anthem, removing subsidy might just be the breaking point.

Although there will never be a good time to do it but your questions should first go like, why are our refineries not working after spending so much; why are we budgeting yearly for this moribund facilities; all the turn around maintenace, why are they not yielding results"
If we resolve this on the government side, then we can discuss subsidy removal but as for me and my household, i take God beg una, no add high cost of fuel wahala join the present situation

God bless you.
Re: Sanusi: Buhari Should Be Impeached For Spending Millions Of Dollars On Subsidy by RealLordZeus(m): 9:13am On Oct 27, 2021
989900:

Good submission, but the part emboldened is the part you and millions others just played into Buhari and gang's hands: they know if they don't pay subsidy they might not last a month in office, so they keep destroying the economy (lives) to keep them and their frauds in power -- so, pay subsidy (and that includes subsidising Niger, Benin, Chad, etc.), as long as the plebs can still "suffering and smiling".
Bro, the soul is ready but the body is not willing grin

1 Like

Re: Sanusi: Buhari Should Be Impeached For Spending Millions Of Dollars On Subsidy by RealLordZeus(m): 9:16am On Oct 27, 2021
phelps007:

God bless you.
And you too bro
Re: Sanusi: Buhari Should Be Impeached For Spending Millions Of Dollars On Subsidy by Jidegaf(m): 9:18am On Oct 27, 2021
Its is criminal to spend money not Budget for.What is suprising is payment by someone who said in 2014 there is nothing like subsidy.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi: Buhari Should Be Impeached For Spending Millions Of Dollars On Subsidy by rahztafari(m): 9:19am On Oct 27, 2021
Funny how most people would think he is against Buhari for saying this. Very funny tho.

Sanusi's main message from day one is removal of fuel subsidy. And most Nigerians are not yet ready for that discussion. Anyway sha, it will hit yall next year June. Everywhere go maad by the time fuel subsidy is removed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Standing Order Used For Saraki Election A Fake, Say Ex-senators / Ministers Sing Birthday Song For Osinbajo During FEC Meeting (Video) / How Governor Fayose Carried A Woman That Fainted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.