Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Elizabeth Ironbar Is Dead (Cross River Lawmaker Dies) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elizabeth Ironbar Is Dead (Cross River Lawmaker Dies) (22591 Views)

John Abah Is Dead! Kogi Lawmaker Dies / Funke Adedoyin Is Dead! Kwara Lawmaker Dies In Abuja Hospital / Simon Egbong Is Dead! Cross River Lawmaker Dies After Protracted Illness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elizabeth Ironbar Is Dead (Cross River Lawmaker Dies) by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:32am On Oct 27, 2021
Just a few months ago I took a letter to this woman inviting her to attend a conference at Abuja.

Sad one
Re: Elizabeth Ironbar Is Dead (Cross River Lawmaker Dies) by Julieet: 10:32am On Oct 27, 2021
Don’t be my dear. We all have things weighing us down one way or the other but believe in God, yourself and your capabilities. It is well my dear
southsouthking:
Am depressed

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Ironbar Is Dead (Cross River Lawmaker Dies) by Anaerobi(m): 10:32am On Oct 27, 2021
RIP .

Death is a debt we all must pay. No one knows when he/her time will come.

But the most important thing is where we go to after paying the debt.

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Ironbar Is Dead (Cross River Lawmaker Dies) by wink2015(m): 10:37am On Oct 27, 2021
May her soul rest in peace. Amen.

Cross Rivers are loosing their female lawmaker more often.

Senator Rose Oko passed on after battling health challenge.

Now at the state level a member of their house of assembly just passed on.

Professor Ben Ayade just CARPET CROSS to APC from PDP.

Cross Rives state lost their land to Cameroun by virtue of a world court judgement but this was caused by the careless of Ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo who was so eager to carry the matter to the court instead of handling the matter militarily.

Ex-Governor Donald Duke should share for the blame in the loose of the Bakassi to Cameroun.
Re: Elizabeth Ironbar Is Dead (Cross River Lawmaker Dies) by southsouthking(m): 10:40am On Oct 27, 2021
Julieet:
Don’t be my dear. We all have things weighing us down one way or the other but believe in God, yourself and your capabilities. It is well my dear

Have been an orphan from age 11, lost my mom age 8, lost my dad age 11, u cud easily catch a glimpse from where am coming from.
Life bcum more tiring than ever.
Sumtyms i feel the best way is to end it.

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Ironbar Is Dead (Cross River Lawmaker Dies) by poiZon: 10:54am On Oct 27, 2021
Tetehjewels:
RIP to her. Perhaps if she had defected to APC she would have altered her time clock and would not have died. Who knows?
Abba kyari wouldn't have died if na like that...
Re: Elizabeth Ironbar Is Dead (Cross River Lawmaker Dies) by tfelicityk(m): 11:13am On Oct 27, 2021
May her soul rest in peace and forgives her sin.
Re: Elizabeth Ironbar Is Dead (Cross River Lawmaker Dies) by spencekat(m): 11:14am On Oct 27, 2021
StUriah:
Is she Ironborn?

Na Efik name oo
Re: Elizabeth Ironbar Is Dead (Cross River Lawmaker Dies) by JayPeeOham: 11:54am On Oct 27, 2021
As a Cross Riverian I'm still trying to understand the meaning of the name "Ironbar"

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Ironbar Is Dead (Cross River Lawmaker Dies) by garfield1: 12:14pm On Oct 27, 2021
spencekat:
Na Efik name oo

Yes,the ironbar family are former slaves who got their freedom and were incorporated into efik society.

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Ironbar Is Dead (Cross River Lawmaker Dies) by garfield1: 12:15pm On Oct 27, 2021
JayPeeOham:
As a Cross Riverian I'm still trying to understand the meaning of the name "Ironbar"

It has slavery origin.their progenitor was a slave

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Ironbar Is Dead (Cross River Lawmaker Dies) by JayPeeOham: 12:21pm On Oct 27, 2021
garfield1:

It has slavery origin.their progenitor was a slave

Huh...
Re: Elizabeth Ironbar Is Dead (Cross River Lawmaker Dies) by EjaikreTheViper(f): 12:51pm On Oct 27, 2021
Tetehjewels:
RIP to her. Perhaps if she had defected to APC she would have altered her time clock and would not have died. Who knows?

ANOTHER ACCOUNT OPERATED BY

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Ironbar Is Dead (Cross River Lawmaker Dies) by Julieet: 1:02pm On Oct 27, 2021
I can only imagine my dear. Please never give ending your life a thought. You have a purpose on earth and until you fulfill that which you came for, you have not really lived. I believe in you and I know God sees your struggle too. Where are you?
southsouthking:

Have been an orphan from age 11, lost my mom age 8, lost my dad age 11, u cud easily catch a glimpse from where am coming from.
Life bcum more tiring than ever.
Sumtyms i feel the best way is to end it.
Re: Elizabeth Ironbar Is Dead (Cross River Lawmaker Dies) by southsouthking(m): 1:14pm On Oct 27, 2021
Julieet:
I can only imagine my dear. Please never give ending your life a thought. You have a purpose on earth and until you fulfill that which you came for, you have not really lived. I believe in you and I know God sees your struggle too. Where are you?

I live in a suburb area of ikorodu lagos, life hasn't been fair to us, it got worse that affording daily meal was nothing to write home abt, no job, no friends, no relatives, just an isolated world for me and my kid sister.
Thanks for the kind worlds, God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Ironbar Is Dead (Cross River Lawmaker Dies) by Bamzyriches451: 1:38pm On Oct 27, 2021
Eyyahh.
Rest on Mrs ironbar
Re: Elizabeth Ironbar Is Dead (Cross River Lawmaker Dies) by Sonoyom(m): 2:17pm On Oct 27, 2021
I knew her personally, she was a good woman.
Rest in Peace ma.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gunmen Kidnap Acho Ndukwe & Paul Ogbu (2 Imo Monarchs) Burn Palaces / FG Sacks FAAN Director, Another Director’s Job On The Line. / Graphic Pic: Woman Got A Serious Bum Injury While She SQUAT On Toilet Water Clos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.