Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,469 members, 7,864,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:20 AM

VIDEO: ‘naomi Campbell Forced Me To Walk The Runway For Dolce & Gabbana In 2018’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / VIDEO: ‘naomi Campbell Forced Me To Walk The Runway For Dolce & Gabbana In 2018’ (535 Views)

Davido Walks Runway For Puma At New York Fashion Week / Ini Edo Rocks Cleavage-Baring Mini Yellow Dress With Dolce & Gabbana Handbag / Wizkid Rocks Dolce & Gabbana In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: ‘naomi Campbell Forced Me To Walk The Runway For Dolce & Gabbana In 2018’ by Nzie(m): 9:28am On Oct 27, 2021
Nigerian superstar, Wizkid has disclosed that he was pressure by popular British model and actress, Naomi Campbell walk the runway for Dolce & Gabanna fashion show back in 2018.
The “Essence” crooner made this know in a recent interview with Complex. Speaking to Complex, Wizkid disclosed that he wasn’t very positive about walking the runway but Naomi Campbell made him do it.
Click link below to continue reading;
https://celebrity-profile.com/video-naomi-campbell-forced-me-to-walk-the-runway-for-dolce-gabbana-in-2018-wizkid/

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid 02: Watch Full Highlight Of Day 02 Of London 02 Arena Sold Out Concert / Portable Zazu Joins 30BG As Davido Performs With Him On Stage / This Huge Animal Almost Kill This Woman In The Forrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.