Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,302 members, 7,954,202 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:08 PM

Teen, 17, Killed In Broad-daylight Harlem Shooting - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teen, 17, Killed In Broad-daylight Harlem Shooting (224 Views)

See What Is Left Of A Toyota Corolla Vandalized By Car Thieves In Broad Daylight / Armed Robbers Attack Gtbank In Surulere, Lagos In Broad Daylight, Shoot Man / Man Parks His Jeep & Bathes On Lagos Street In Broad Daylight (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Teen, 17, Killed In Broad-daylight Harlem Shooting by priove: 9:43am On Oct 27, 2021
A teenage boy was fatally shot outside a Harlem McDonald’s on Tuesday afternoon, authorities said.Taquan Jones, 17, was hit with a bullet to his chest on the corner of Lenox Ave. and W. 132nd St. just after 3:20 p.m., then ran down W. 132nd St. and collapsed onto a driveway, police sources said.Medics rushed him to Harlem Hospital, but he couldn’t be saved.Police recovered a single shell casing from the scene.The teen’s stunned family and neighbors described Taquan as a “good kid” and said they couldn’t fathom why he was targeted.“Taquan went to Harlem Renaissance High School. He was in the 12th grade and just about to graduate,” said his cousin, Janila White, 19. “We don’t know who would do this. He doesn’t do anything to anybody. He’s not in any gangs. All he does is hang out with his friends and come home to his family.”White said she and Taquan lived in East Harlem with his grandmother, who raised them.“He was coming home from school, hanging out with his friends, and he was shot in broad daylight. It’s crazy,” she said.A family friend, Terri Saulsbury, echoed a sentiment repeated by the teen’s neighbors — that they didn’t know Taquan to get into trouble.“He was raised by his grandmother. He wasn’t in any gang,” Saulsbury said. “It makes no sense.”Police have made no arrests in the shooting.
Re: Teen, 17, Killed In Broad-daylight Harlem Shooting by Stanchem029: 10:07am On Oct 27, 2021
Fakahe:
He has enemies

I'm personally giving out loan to few people here on Telegram for business and personal purpose. I wish to startup a loan shark business but want to test my knowledge here on Telegram first and see how it goes before going fully into it. Hence i want to start with 3 million here as a test and see how it goes and how profitable it is. Maximum amount I'm giving out to a person is 500k. Minimum is 50k. I have done an intensive research from various loan companies and I know how it works.
I'm partnering with Polaris bank to disburse the loan.
My loan terms include:

* NO COLLATERAL
* NO PROCESSING FEE
* INTENSIVE VERIFICATION PROCESS
* EVERY STATE IN NIGERIA IS WELCOME
* MONTHLY INTEREST RATE OF 2%
* LOAN MAXIMUM DURATION REPAID PERIOD OF NOT MORE THAN 6 MONTHS.
* PHYSICAL VERIFICATION APPLIED WHERE NEEDED.

Chat me up on WhatsApp @0 95

(1) (Reply)

Missing Vanguard Reporter, Tordue Salem Found Dead In Abuja - Tbe Magazine / Woman And Her 2-year-old Child Reportedly Murdered In Delta / Get In The Contest Now! N50,000 For The Best Creative Short Self Video!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.