Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Ajoskybillz: Fan Tattoos Tiwa Savage's Face On Her Body (Pix, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ajoskybillz: Fan Tattoos Tiwa Savage's Face On Her Body (Pix, Video) (23573 Views)

Tiwa Savage Stunned As Fan Tattoos Name On Chest / DJ Cuppy Boasts About Her Sexy Body (Pix) / Tiwa Savage's Face Without Makeup, Gives Her Skin A Break From Makeup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajoskybillz: Fan Tattoos Tiwa Savage's Face On Her Body (Pix, Video) by Benitoh: 12:50pm On Oct 27, 2021
Oti pialu eti pia

emmabest2000:

Cash out kwa ?
Ana acho ife na akpa onye na acho ife ?

Tiwa tiri gwogwo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ajoskybillz: Fan Tattoos Tiwa Savage's Face On Her Body (Pix, Video) by nkemoma(m): 12:52pm On Oct 27, 2021
Dick in Kpekus for make sense pass
Re: Ajoskybillz: Fan Tattoos Tiwa Savage's Face On Her Body (Pix, Video) by Boniwhite: 12:52pm On Oct 27, 2021
See as she ugly oniranu

1 Like

Re: Ajoskybillz: Fan Tattoos Tiwa Savage's Face On Her Body (Pix, Video) by lkillbrokehoes: 12:54pm On Oct 27, 2021
SILVERLINES:
See her ugly face
Very hideous
Re: Ajoskybillz: Fan Tattoos Tiwa Savage's Face On Her Body (Pix, Video) by Antoeni(m): 1:03pm On Oct 27, 2021
Stupid Child.
She should Also Draw

Janemena $ Kpokpogiri
Boma & Tega
Maria & Kelvin

1 Like

Re: Ajoskybillz: Fan Tattoos Tiwa Savage's Face On Her Body (Pix, Video) by Adakintroy: 1:03pm On Oct 27, 2021
One thing people don't know about negative energies is that people like tiwa Savage are peddling is that they don't give out energies they take.
If the times are hard You need positive energy. High positive energy. sex energy or it's doctrine is a minus..this is why I was supprise at American politics. How do you employ the left in a time were energy is at an all time low and we just lost great human power to disease. We need to restart. True politics has lost meaning. Left Right analogy has first organic meaning. The right give out more energy or strenght than the left. It's common sense. Tiwa and the rest belong to the left. People like okonjo iweala are right thinkers.those are the kind of thinkers we need to influence thought this period. If we categorize thoughts well..many Nigerian will be leftist or even radical leftist. That's why we are weak and not growing.

1 Like

Re: Ajoskybillz: Fan Tattoos Tiwa Savage's Face On Her Body (Pix, Video) by Bigpapi: 1:06pm On Oct 27, 2021
ebukajay184:
Tiwa Savage Acknowledges Die-Hard Female Fan Who Tattooed Tiwa's Face On Her Body (Photos, Video)

A die-hard female fan of Singer Tiwa Savage, @ajoskybillz made a tattoo of Tiwa Savage on her body amid Tiwa's leaked sex tape scandal, IgbereTV reports.

Tiwa shared the video on Instagram with surprise and love emojis and now follows her on Instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CVfmlXRF8lx/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsOA9rEYRuo

Hoelosho

Re: Ajoskybillz: Fan Tattoos Tiwa Savage's Face On Her Body (Pix, Video) by Bamzyriches451: 1:17pm On Oct 27, 2021
Mumu fan
It's so ashamed no one is tattooing the face of the most high on their body.

1 Like

Re: Ajoskybillz: Fan Tattoos Tiwa Savage's Face On Her Body (Pix, Video) by philus66(m): 1:31pm On Oct 27, 2021
ebukajay184:
Tiwa Savage Acknowledges Die-Hard Female Fan Who Tattooed Tiwa's Face On Her Body (Photos, Video)

A die-hard female fan of Singer Tiwa Savage, @ajoskybillz made a tattoo of Tiwa Savage on her body amid Tiwa's leaked sex tape scandal, IgbereTV reports.

Tiwa shared the video on Instagram with surprise and love emojis and now follows her on Instagram.

See video below.

She thinks this will wash the mud off....hahaha
Re: Ajoskybillz: Fan Tattoos Tiwa Savage's Face On Her Body (Pix, Video) by tankoagaie: 1:35pm On Oct 27, 2021
loyal olosho
Re: Ajoskybillz: Fan Tattoos Tiwa Savage's Face On Her Body (Pix, Video) by Brushless: 1:54pm On Oct 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Ain't no fan though....but my likeness for tiwa increases a little after I watched that sex video
Just can't imagine a baby girl of about 41 year old still have a tight and creamy kpekus
I love her for that....although there are cuntus tightening gel, cream and so many other things but that her own looks natural
Hmmmm, were you there?
Re: Ajoskybillz: Fan Tattoos Tiwa Savage's Face On Her Body (Pix, Video) by Annalise20(f): 2:13pm On Oct 27, 2021
Thank you, Next.Thank you, Next.Thank you, Next.
Re: Ajoskybillz: Fan Tattoos Tiwa Savage's Face On Her Body (Pix, Video) by ATTAH012(m): 2:20pm On Oct 27, 2021
Stupidly no dy finish 4 naija.
Re: Ajoskybillz: Fan Tattoos Tiwa Savage's Face On Her Body (Pix, Video) by justmondris: 2:35pm On Oct 27, 2021
I never knew the dictionary meaning of loyalty has changed
Re: Ajoskybillz: Fan Tattoos Tiwa Savage's Face On Her Body (Pix, Video) by yusluvad(m): 2:38pm On Oct 27, 2021
Nackzy:
Stupidity
Of the highest order...

1 Like

Re: Ajoskybillz: Fan Tattoos Tiwa Savage's Face On Her Body (Pix, Video) by Elonmuzk(m): 2:42pm On Oct 27, 2021
Look at her face like Calabar masquerade grin grin
Re: Ajoskybillz: Fan Tattoos Tiwa Savage's Face On Her Body (Pix, Video) by georgemarcus(m): 3:18pm On Oct 27, 2021
I see where this is going. It is indeed very shameful that most Nigerian youths cannot just exhibit good behaviour for the sake of future and those who look up to them. Why would a reasonable person draw a tattoo of human oh their body...for what sake? Jezzz! I am afraid pf what the next 20 years will be in Nigeria if we keep having this type of persons. Home training is all gone to the Silo.
Re: Ajoskybillz: Fan Tattoos Tiwa Savage's Face On Her Body (Pix, Video) by Olajah81: 3:40pm On Oct 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Ain't no fan though....but my likeness for tiwa increases a little after I watched that sex video
Just can't imagine a baby girl of about 41 year old still have a tight and creamy kpekus
I love her for that....although there are cuntus tightening gel, cream and so many other things but that her own looks natural

U makes me happy today with d last paragraph

??
Re: Ajoskybillz: Fan Tattoos Tiwa Savage's Face On Her Body (Pix, Video) by gidado14(m): 3:43pm On Oct 27, 2021
ebukajay184:

See video below.

Re: Ajoskybillz: Fan Tattoos Tiwa Savage's Face On Her Body (Pix, Video) by goodman5(m): 4:11pm On Oct 27, 2021
See her face
Re: Ajoskybillz: Fan Tattoos Tiwa Savage's Face On Her Body (Pix, Video) by xjiggy: 5:35pm On Oct 27, 2021
This is what you get when stupidity meets foolishness. Very stupid slowpoke.
Re: Ajoskybillz: Fan Tattoos Tiwa Savage's Face On Her Body (Pix, Video) by Slimbee1(m): 5:38pm On Oct 27, 2021
She no even fine sef undecided tweeeee embarassed
Re: Ajoskybillz: Fan Tattoos Tiwa Savage's Face On Her Body (Pix, Video) by Nacl: 5:59pm On Oct 27, 2021
ok

Re: Ajoskybillz: Fan Tattoos Tiwa Savage's Face On Her Body (Pix, Video) by Kyf1: 6:39pm On Oct 27, 2021
grin
Re: Ajoskybillz: Fan Tattoos Tiwa Savage's Face On Her Body (Pix, Video) by sisisioge: 7:42pm On Oct 27, 2021
Wow....the tattoo artist is good! grin
Re: Ajoskybillz: Fan Tattoos Tiwa Savage's Face On Her Body (Pix, Video) by Fisiryorh(m): 9:48pm On Oct 27, 2021
I've got 16 tattoos on Mii body buh can never put such stupidity on Mii body....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

E-Money Celebrates His Birthday Today / Freeze Apologizes To Basketmouth, Fayose, TB Joshua, Festus Keyamo / Davido's Dad, Adeleke Sponsors Students In His School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.