Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,648 members, 7,861,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:01 AM

Final Year Project Thread For Science And Engineering. Let's Discuss Lab Work - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Final Year Project Thread For Science And Engineering. Let's Discuss Lab Work (169 Views)

Let’s Discuss! If School Does Not Work Out, What Is Your Back Up Plan? / School Of Construction Mgt And Engineering Scholarships At University Of Reading / What's The Difference Between Med Lab Science And Med Lab Tech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Final Year Project Thread For Science And Engineering. Let's Discuss Lab Work by YourLabGuys: 11:08am On Oct 27, 2021
I was a project supervisor with Nigeria's foremost private university for several years.

During these years, like all the time (I mean every project period), I meet with confused, overwhelmed, and exasperated students who struggle to finish in peace. I have seen students so overwhelmed by the thought of failure, they weep. I have seen students who were given an extra year for project. I have seen students who got sick terminally and were hospitalized for the fear of the unknown and yes I have met first class students who got a handle of their fear and blazed the trail.

For most schools, your final project carries 12 credits. Some more, others less. But one thing is certain, your grades in project defense will determine your CGPA ultimately.

So I think that your key to a successful final project and defense is this:

1. Start Early
It's advisable that you start in the first semester of your final year. This will give you enough time to choose a topic, gather materials, get started, make mistakes, correct them, and gain control.

2. Have a guide
We all know that most lecturers and project supervisors in Nigerian universities are a joke. Blessed are you if you can find even one to lean on. But for the most time, you won't. Well, this thread is for you.

Share your experience here. Someone may be able to provide you with tips. Don't be silent, it is foolish to be shameful of what is gainful.

Others fail in life, You won't!

Cheers to a great life!
Re: Final Year Project Thread For Science And Engineering. Let's Discuss Lab Work by YourLabGuys: 11:49am On Oct 27, 2021
Let's get this thread going. Share your experiences and challenges. Someone may be able to put you through

Re: Final Year Project Thread For Science And Engineering. Let's Discuss Lab Work by YourLabGuys: 11:58pm On Oct 28, 2021
hi

(1) (Reply)

Day 17 Of 30 Days Ican Study Challenge / Mulesoft Online Training / Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Post UTME Screening Results For 2021/2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.