Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:13 AM

Dr Maduka Builds, Donates 40 Free Flats To 40 Widows In Anambra (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr Maduka Builds, Donates 40 Free Flats To 40 Widows In Anambra (Pictures) (30248 Views)

Bola Tinubu Donates ₦‎40 Million To Flood Victims In Edo / Dr. Maduka Visits Ned Nwoko Ahead Of Anambra Guber, Identifies With The Malaria / Dr Maduka: "I Will Build 21 University Statelite Campuses In 21 LGA If Elected" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Maduka Builds, Donates 40 Free Flats To 40 Widows In Anambra (Pictures) by Decency2020(f): 5:43pm On Oct 27, 2021
The worst thing to happen to Anambra is this man. Whenever you see a man using his personal money to woo people for votes, forget him. A good leader will use state money to work but when he is using his personal money, he will first recoup his money once in office. And may forget the masses after all he has bought them.

Anambra people be wise.
Re: Dr Maduka Builds, Donates 40 Free Flats To 40 Widows In Anambra (Pictures) by Themandator: 5:46pm On Oct 27, 2021
He has been doing this for year's

PrinceOfLagos:
I pity this man

He's just wasting his money

1 Like

Re: Dr Maduka Builds, Donates 40 Free Flats To 40 Widows In Anambra (Pictures) by Amani004(m): 5:50pm On Oct 27, 2021
AmadiAba:
Anambra Turns Yellow as Dr. Maduka Builts, Donates 40 FREE Flats to 40 Widows in Umuchukwu | #IgbereTV

Optics.. the more you look the less you see

1 Like

Re: Dr Maduka Builds, Donates 40 Free Flats To 40 Widows In Anambra (Pictures) by charixel: 5:58pm On Oct 27, 2021
Good gesture but we know how the game is played. Spend millions to kolobi billions in office. #9jabewise
Re: Dr Maduka Builds, Donates 40 Free Flats To 40 Widows In Anambra (Pictures) by Shegzy8(m): 6:02pm On Oct 27, 2021
iLoveYouToo:

Now you’ve said it, it has got me wondering. undecided

Lol!! I can’t blame him tho. That’s the system over here. Money... money ....money.

He might perform better than others tho

1 Like

Re: Dr Maduka Builds, Donates 40 Free Flats To 40 Widows In Anambra (Pictures) by kunle75(m): 6:03pm On Oct 27, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
I pity this man

Exactly my thoughts, I just hope they won't bankrupt him
Re: Dr Maduka Builds, Donates 40 Free Flats To 40 Widows In Anambra (Pictures) by sharone21(f): 6:06pm On Oct 27, 2021
Minime10:

I hope if he lost in the election he would not go and start asking those poor widows to pay rent?
As a matter of fact, a proper "Deed Of Gift" should be executed in favour of each of the selected widow(beneficiaries) and same should be filed accordingly in Court for record purposes.
I can't trust any politician in Nigeria.

At least he gave them a house to stay... And even if later, q token is asked for, I no see any problem in it.

Let's learn how to encourage few people like this with philanthropic hearts with THANKFULNESS & GRATEFULNESS, not doing ITK untop of their money.
Re: Dr Maduka Builds, Donates 40 Free Flats To 40 Widows In Anambra (Pictures) by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:07pm On Oct 27, 2021
Shegzy8:

Lol!! I can’t blame him tho. That’s the system over here. Money... money ....money.

He might perform better than others tho

Even if he wants to be different, a tree can’t make a forest; and if you can’t beat them, join them.

E no go win sha.
Re: Dr Maduka Builds, Donates 40 Free Flats To 40 Widows In Anambra (Pictures) by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:07pm On Oct 27, 2021
Davash222:
I'll advice this man to avoid the person that suggested he should contest. They just want to milk him dry. I pity him

Poverty mindset, train your mind. Make money that will never dry, generational wealth. Pray for good wealth. Not this poverty mindset, if you spend your must broke, trying not to risk anything, we are not on earth forever, risk it all, put your mind on history books, that’s his aim. He is already at the peak of his career, now it to enter next level, risk it all.

2 Likes

Re: Dr Maduka Builds, Donates 40 Free Flats To 40 Widows In Anambra (Pictures) by Babaken(m): 6:15pm On Oct 27, 2021
Davash222:
I'll advice this man to avoid the person that suggested he should contest. They just want to milk him dry. I pity him
If only he will hear.
Re: Dr Maduka Builds, Donates 40 Free Flats To 40 Widows In Anambra (Pictures) by holuwajobar(m): 6:35pm On Oct 27, 2021
Welcum:
Accursed souls called Nigerians will still reject him and vote someone else for one stupid reason or another. They are used to suffering.

As for you,

Poverty mindset is your problem. This man was already doing such things before his people asked him to contest. He doesn't believe it's a waste even if he doesn't become Anambra Governor. He enjoys to help people unlike you.

As for pitying him, sorry, he doesn't need your pity. He has many booming businesses earning huge dollars on a daily basis. Just 2 days of his earnings are enough to cover for all the electioneering expenditure in Naira. So, stop pitying him because he is the one pitying you instead.

I hate the way most Nigerians behave like people under a curse. They are very uncomfortable with good things. But, when they see a deceiver like Soludo, they queue up behind him.

. You seems to know the man very well. Kindly tell us his business here in Nigeria....
Re: Dr Maduka Builds, Donates 40 Free Flats To 40 Widows In Anambra (Pictures) by HEBEI: 6:52pm On Oct 27, 2021
That is very good of him. May God keep blessing him.

But he can't win in the oncoming Anambra election. Some wicked politicians wan Shop him money small before them go come tell am the bitter truth.

1 Like

Re: Dr Maduka Builds, Donates 40 Free Flats To 40 Widows In Anambra (Pictures) by Rimsd(m): 7:01pm On Oct 27, 2021
With all that this man is doing now, people will still vote someone who has done nothing for them, and then start regretting later...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr Maduka Builds, Donates 40 Free Flats To 40 Widows In Anambra (Pictures) by sfx9ja(m): 7:17pm On Oct 27, 2021
Idumuje:
Why I understand this is politics, and understand that politics and money are synonymous especially in Nigeria, I am often wary of businessmen like these in public office. He will set out to recoup his ‘investment’ multiple fold if elected into office
You said it all man.
Re: Dr Maduka Builds, Donates 40 Free Flats To 40 Widows In Anambra (Pictures) by nedekid: 7:23pm On Oct 27, 2021
brosom:
Hmmm

Where this man dey get this money?

E rich pass dangote or what?

Make him slow down oo, at least I know of a man whom was stupidly rich untill he venture in to polictics and was doomed, till today the man the beg for money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qyNIuriaXs
Re: Dr Maduka Builds, Donates 40 Free Flats To 40 Widows In Anambra (Pictures) by RPG2020(m): 7:46pm On Oct 27, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
I pity this man

i don't think so

His name is written down in the heart of these women they will forever be great full

Donald trump lost election heaven nor Fall grin
Re: Dr Maduka Builds, Donates 40 Free Flats To 40 Widows In Anambra (Pictures) by 4four(m): 7:56pm On Oct 27, 2021
Na this man suppose win this election if to say we practice normal politics in Nigeria
Re: Dr Maduka Builds, Donates 40 Free Flats To 40 Widows In Anambra (Pictures) by AgricMaster: 8:17pm On Oct 27, 2021
AmadiAba:
Anambra Turns Yellow as Dr. Maduka Builts, Donates 40 FREE Flats to 40 Widows in Umuchukwu | #IgbereTV

See photos below
he is a philanropist

1 Like

Re: Dr Maduka Builds, Donates 40 Free Flats To 40 Widows In Anambra (Pictures) by Brown2012: 8:22pm On Oct 27, 2021
AmadiAba:

See photos below
This man money long, I heard he gives money in Ghana must go bags, like fear will grip you if he dashes you money.
Re: Dr Maduka Builds, Donates 40 Free Flats To 40 Widows In Anambra (Pictures) by fkj950ax(m): 8:22pm On Oct 27, 2021
Running maintenance of shared apartments is more expensive and tedious.
How will the entire property be managed since the individual occupiers are home owners
Re: Dr Maduka Builds, Donates 40 Free Flats To 40 Widows In Anambra (Pictures) by Optimistguy1969: 8:24pm On Oct 27, 2021
Lol.
It's true na.
But hope your belly no burst o.
Sorry boss
Vickyvice:
; grin grin grin grin grin your plot to finish me with laff wee not work oh

1 Like

Re: Dr Maduka Builds, Donates 40 Free Flats To 40 Widows In Anambra (Pictures) by Seun360(m): 8:44pm On Oct 27, 2021
Ndi Anambra screaming and shouting Maduka we know. The election is a workover for Cosmas Maduka.
Re: Dr Maduka Builds, Donates 40 Free Flats To 40 Widows In Anambra (Pictures) by JOemmy(m): 9:06pm On Oct 27, 2021
Minime10:

I hope if he lost in the election he would not go and start asking those poor widows to pay rent?
As a matter of fact, a proper "Deed Of Gift" should be executed in favour of each of the selected widow(beneficiaries) and same should be filed accordingly in Court for record purposes.
I can't trust any politician in Nigeria.

You really don't know the man he has been doing all these for years before even thinking of contesting for governor go to his community and see what he single handedly built for his people most local govt chairmen in Nigeria can not do such.

1 Like

Re: Dr Maduka Builds, Donates 40 Free Flats To 40 Widows In Anambra (Pictures) by seyz91(m): 9:25pm On Oct 27, 2021
cheesy
Optimistguy1969:
Na here you go see fake widows.

Meanwhile, what Alex report PR cannot do, does not exist
Re: Dr Maduka Builds, Donates 40 Free Flats To 40 Widows In Anambra (Pictures) by EndBuhariNow(m): 9:30pm On Oct 27, 2021
Just reading comments.... this man do this for this do that... someone who was known as a man with large heart even before he joined politics, he is doing all these not even because of politics but the gesture is from his heart to the society... let his money finish stop crying more than bereaved..just show us the one Thief Tinubu build and dash people with all the .only stolen from lagos state...

Afonja and their stupidity no be here ooo

1 Like

Re: Dr Maduka Builds, Donates 40 Free Flats To 40 Widows In Anambra (Pictures) by rollywise(m): 10:12pm On Oct 27, 2021
Davash222:

I'm not saying he must contest but do you think politics can take from him what his goodwill couldn't take from him? The man is made already

1 Like

Re: Dr Maduka Builds, Donates 40 Free Flats To 40 Widows In Anambra (Pictures) by NaBanga: 12:58am On Oct 28, 2021
Everyone should just give him praises and collect their share. This man has been fooled to the highest degree. He will hate his fellow Nigerians a year from now. grin
Re: Dr Maduka Builds, Donates 40 Free Flats To 40 Widows In Anambra (Pictures) by bigcasava1(m): 1:36am On Oct 28, 2021
This is what a true leader represent affecting the lives of the poor positively. It's unfortunate that this side of our world detest such deed. God in my next world I want to be a Nigeria.
Re: Dr Maduka Builds, Donates 40 Free Flats To 40 Widows In Anambra (Pictures) by wizseller: 3:30am On Oct 28, 2021
Its obvious you dont know him

Is it today he has been spending huge money on philanthropy, its a part of him

PrinceOfLagos:
I pity this man

Re: Dr Maduka Builds, Donates 40 Free Flats To 40 Widows In Anambra (Pictures) by wizseller: 3:31am On Oct 28, 2021
He has been doing this way before

Would you want politicians to do such or share 1k each on election day

NaijaCuzin:
Will he have done this if he wasn't contesting?
Re: Dr Maduka Builds, Donates 40 Free Flats To 40 Widows In Anambra (Pictures) by kechywillz(m): 10:41am On Oct 28, 2021
Make Anambra people Vote for this man,he will lead them well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fashola Exits His Office On His Last Day As Governor Of Lagos(photos) / Richard Adebayo And Reni Young's White Wedding Photos / PDP Committee Recommends Wike As Atiku’s Vice-Presidential Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.