Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,421 members, 7,819,516 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Abia Youths To Ben Kalu: Declare For 2023 Governorship, We'll Support You - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Youths To Ben Kalu: Declare For 2023 Governorship, We'll Support You (13629 Views)

Wike: No Southern Governor Can Work Against Obi, We'll Support The Best Candidat / Lawan: We'll Support Buhari To Fulfill Campaign Promises / 2023: Supporters Block Orji Kalu's Convoy, Insist He Must Declare For Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Youths To Ben Kalu: Declare For 2023 Governorship, We'll Support You by Evercurious(f): 7:23pm On Oct 27, 2021
paramakina202:

You have nothing important to say.Can't name anybody from your preffered area in Abia north who has shown interest to run for the office of the governor of Abia state.Hon.Barrister Benjamin Kalu is good to go.

Barrister Benjamin Kalu for governor kill you there. Myopic and pathetic image launderer
Re: Abia Youths To Ben Kalu: Declare For 2023 Governorship, We'll Support You by Ekealterego: 7:23pm On Oct 27, 2021
BKayy:
Tụfịakwara ndị Abia.
Shameless people.
Don't doubt this news, I know these people. They never learn.
Abia is destined to be what it currently is.
Which is Hopeless.
It's not the Governor, it is the people

Even after Biafra is achieved, it is the right decision to maintain this current state boundaries so that the people in Abia state can continue their wrong decisions and hopelessness in peace without infecting others.
The best way to curtail a disease is by isolation (quarantine)
I don't completely agree with you. I trust you enough to know that this news is a well-oiled APC propaganda... that the mods here were paid handsomely to post this on front page.. if this worked on you, I can imagine that this well crafted propaganda really worked. Real Abians right now are occupied with Biafra and MNK's release.

On the other side, Bookwise, and intelligence wise Abia people are easily above or at least at par with the best brains the people of this present generation are producing for the past few years.
The main problem with Abians is their total lack of interest in politics.

I am familiar with them, when it comes to intellect and books o, they are easily No. 1 nationwide but interest in politics is a matter for another day.

Although I don't really understand the politics of that state but I know Ben Kalu, and he is easily the most intelligent senator of all the senators in the SE, (Speech wise).

And he is not related to Orji Uzo Kalu. Kalu and Kanu is easily the most common surname from the state/area.

The guy is APC though... I will only let him slide because he has been at the fore front of MNK's release apart from Abaribe.

1 Like

Re: Abia Youths To Ben Kalu: Declare For 2023 Governorship, We'll Support You by Ekealterego: 7:26pm On Oct 27, 2021
Evercurious:

You re so on point. That's my state but they re so archaic and backward

That's the reason for your low IQ.

I don't believe real Abians are backward. They are easily the best in academics currently. There is nothing backward about Abia. Their citizens have long removed any interest in politics.

Their election turn out rate is easily the lowest and the place is renowned for election rigging. One of the legacies of OUK.
Re: Abia Youths To Ben Kalu: Declare For 2023 Governorship, We'll Support You by Ekealterego: 7:36pm On Oct 27, 2021
Chikeluba25:
And these are the same people Shouting no election in Anambra.

"In 2017 elections"No Election" was declared in Anambra state.
In 2019 other states had elections without any problems.
In 2021, there was senatorial election in Imo state and it was successful.
In 2021, there was Federal House of representatives election in Abia state and it was successful.
In 2021, You are declaring another No election in Anambra state.
How do you react to this?"
Me: I think there is a gang-up Against Anambra State.

A TOBA ỤTỌ, SỊ WEPỤ AGHỤGHỌ (WHEN WE ARE IN FRIENDSHIP/SOLIDARITY, LET'S REMOVE TRICKERYNESS).

Ndi-Anambra know your real enemies

Why do people of low intellect flood social media. I know you might not be bright enough to tell that this news is propaganda and the mods here were wonderfully paid to put it on front page.
Re: Abia Youths To Ben Kalu: Declare For 2023 Governorship, We'll Support You by Evercurious(f): 7:41pm On Oct 27, 2021
Ekealterego:

That's the reason for your low IQ.

I don't believe real Abians are backward. They are easily the best in academics currently. There is nothing backward about Abia. Their citizens have long removed any interest in politics.

Their election turn out rate is easily the lowest and the place is renowned for election rigging. One of the legacies of OUK.

Sorry, you re the one with very low IQ... ABIA STATE IS THE EPITOME OF BACKWARDNESS IN SE.. Deal with it and also learn to cover your face in shame while you eat that humble pie
Re: Abia Youths To Ben Kalu: Declare For 2023 Governorship, We'll Support You by Ekealterego: 8:16pm On Oct 27, 2021
Evercurious:

Sorry, you re the one with very low IQ... ABIA STATE IS THE EPITOME OF BACKWARDNESS IN SE.. Deal with it and also learn to cover your face in shame while you eat that humble pie
How is the backwardness of Abia my business... I am just pointing out your own cognitive inadequacies.
Re: Abia Youths To Ben Kalu: Declare For 2023 Governorship, We'll Support You by Evercurious(f): 8:33pm On Oct 27, 2021
Ekealterego:

How is the backwardness of Abia my business... I am just pointing out your own cognitive inadequacies.

Oga pls stop blabbing..
Re: Abia Youths To Ben Kalu: Declare For 2023 Governorship, We'll Support You by Ekealterego: 9:59pm On Oct 27, 2021
Evercurious:

Oga pls stop blabbing..
People with low intelligence... Brain capacity is never enough to power a veritable comeback-.
Re: Abia Youths To Ben Kalu: Declare For 2023 Governorship, We'll Support You by Evercurious(f): 10:12pm On Oct 27, 2021
Ekealterego:

People with low intelligence... Brain capacity is never enough to power a veritable comeback-.

Oga you re a noise maker.. I thought you disagreed to the facet that Abia state wasnt backward and you finally agreed to that. So who is now of low intelligence? Lol.. You are as silly and funny as your last sentence....
Re: Abia Youths To Ben Kalu: Declare For 2023 Governorship, We'll Support You by berrystunn(m): 10:46pm On Oct 27, 2021
Sima04:
truth be told, this Ben kalu is doing well. presently, there is no town or village within his constituency he has not touched in terms of developmental project, from schools to hospitals to electricity to educational grants to selected university students from each village that make up his constituency, so if folks are clamoring for him to come and contest to succeed ikpeazu, I don't think it is out of order. besides, its abia north's turn to prduce the next governor of abia state.

No election
In SE
Re: Abia Youths To Ben Kalu: Declare For 2023 Governorship, We'll Support You by berrystunn(m): 10:47pm On Oct 27, 2021
No election

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oshiomhole, Kachikwu, Oyegun At A Thanksgiving Service In Edo. Photos / Mohammed Abubakar: EFCC, Magu Get 2-Week Ultimatum To Prosecute Ex Governor / President Buhari Meets Economic Team Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.