Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,751 members, 7,844,459 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Let’s Annex The Failed States Of Chad And Niger - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let’s Annex The Failed States Of Chad And Niger (793 Views)

Stability Of Chad In Nigeria’s Interest - President Buhari / Governor Sanwo-olu Visits The Failed Portion Of The Mile-2-apapa Expressway(pix) / Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let’s Annex The Failed States Of Chad And Niger by B11la2b: 9:02pm On Oct 27, 2021
GeneralStan:

So in your little dump of a brain think lesser nations now annex larger ones...? You need a brain sugery.

How is Nigeria lesser than chad or niger .. OH MY GOD .. most Nigerians are so dumb brain.. the GDP of Lagos alone is larger than both countries combined .. Please don’t quote me again if you are below 26 years old .. thanks.

1 Like

Re: Let’s Annex The Failed States Of Chad And Niger by B11la2b: 9:05pm On Oct 27, 2021
GeneralStan:
Who is this deluded dunce of the 17th Century it seems you have nothing meaningful to do with ur time, If It's Annexation then its Ghana that will singlehandedly annex all the failed west African states Niggeria included.

Compare the GDP of Ghana to that of Lagos before quoting me again.. thanks.

1 Like

Re: Let’s Annex The Failed States Of Chad And Niger by theTranscriber: 9:05pm On Oct 27, 2021
GeneralStan:
Who is this deluded dunce of the 17th Century it seems you have nothing meaningful to do with ur time, If It's Annexation then its Ghana that will singlehandedly annex all the failed west African states Niggeria included.
don't let anyone fool you.
Ghana is nothing

Yes I said that
They might have less problems than Nigeria,but they are overhyped
Re: Let’s Annex The Failed States Of Chad And Niger by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 27, 2021
B11la2b:

Far better than Nigerian Islamic problem .. Nigeria will surely annex those countries when she is back to her glory again .
Forget about Nigeria annexing Niger and Chad. It won't be of any advantage to the South.

Dividing the country is even better than annexing Niger and Chad.

You must either be from the NW or NE
Re: Let’s Annex The Failed States Of Chad And Niger by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 27, 2021
B11la2b:

10 nukes can wipe out the entire state of Israel ,, can same be said for the US of A .. Don’t be deceived, landmass is power .. if Nigeria has the power I’m certain that we would have expanded our territory to far away Egypt..
10 nukes can't wipe out Israel.

No dey talk like an ignorant person
Re: Let’s Annex The Failed States Of Chad And Niger by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 27, 2021
B11la2b:

The African continent is for Africans .. irrespective of tribe, language or religion.. you should be educated enough to know that what you call Borders today’s were drew by foreigners ..
Before the Foreigners partition Africa, Oyo kingdom and Sokoto caliphate was not one.

Without the British, there would be no Nigeria.

Be grateful to the white man
Re: Let’s Annex The Failed States Of Chad And Niger by GeneralStan(m): 9:17pm On Oct 27, 2021
B11la2b:

How is Nigeria lesser than chad or niger .. OH MY GOD .. most Nigerians are so dumb brain.. the GDP of Lagos alone is larger than both countries combined .. Please don’t quote me again if you are below 26 years old .. thanks.
Go to sleep kid..
Re: Let’s Annex The Failed States Of Chad And Niger by B11la2b: 9:18pm On Oct 27, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Forget about Nigeria annexing Niger and Chad. It won't be of any advantage to the South.

Dividing the country is even better than annexing Niger and Chad.

You must either be from the NW or NE

Niger state is 3 times larger than the entire south East .. I wonder why Nigeria is not letting those people go ..
Re: Let’s Annex The Failed States Of Chad And Niger by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 27, 2021
B11la2b:

Niger state is 3 times larger than the entire south East .. I wonder why Nigeria is not letting those people go ..
What will be the usefulness of Niger state as a whole to Nigeria? Annexation of Niger state is not possible bro.

There will be a large unbalance between the North and South
Re: Let’s Annex The Failed States Of Chad And Niger by B11la2b: 9:48pm On Oct 27, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
What will be the usefulness of Niger state as a whole to Nigeria? Annexation of Niger state is not possible bro.

There will be a large unbalance between the North and South

It wouldn’t be different from the current Unbalance in Nigeria now.
Re: Let’s Annex The Failed States Of Chad And Niger by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 27, 2021
B11la2b:

It wouldn’t be different from the current Unbalance in Nigeria now.
I doubt you're a Southerner.

No sane Southerner will agree with this.

If there is any proposal for such a thing, The North, Niger and Chad can just create a new country called Northern Nigeria, while the South become Southern Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG's Press Release on 1,500 Cows Killed in Taraba Air Strike / When Will Catholic Church, CAN Condemn IPOB Invasion Of Her Church In Onitsha / Umahi Will Remain Ebonyi Governor Due To 2007 Atiku Supreme Court Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.