Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,237 members, 7,811,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

FG Puts Dizeani's 30 Bras, Other Property On Sale (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Puts Dizeani's 30 Bras, Other Property On Sale (Photo) (6567 Views)

Ijede Road: Baba Suwe, 454 Other Property Owners Get ₦2.2 Billion Compensation / FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale / Polls: FG Puts Embassies, Diplomats Under Watch Over PVT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Puts Dizeani's 30 Bras, Other Property On Sale (Photo) by BABANGBALI: 5:02pm On Oct 27, 2021
They are the world's most expensive bra @ the $12.5-million (£8.5-million) Heavenly Star Bra, by sapphires and as its centerpiece a 90-carat emerald cut diamond that was worth $10.6 million (£7.28 million) alone at the time.

1 Share

Re: FG Puts Dizeani's 30 Bras, Other Property On Sale (Photo) by iluvdonjazzy: 5:10pm On Oct 27, 2021
People are wicked, can Nigeria ever be good again because once you are oppotuned to head any department the next thing is, make I quickly chop my own comot.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Puts Dizeani's 30 Bras, Other Property On Sale (Photo) by habsydiamond(m): 5:19pm On Oct 27, 2021
No wonder dem don use naija borrow finish when one woman don use all the funds in conjunction with some old fools to acquire wealth for themselves and their families. See woman.. Ooo.. Greediness on a whole country's money.. Only one person will pack all chop.. That's bad ooo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Puts Dizeani's 30 Bras, Other Property On Sale (Photo) by budaatum: 5:36pm On Oct 27, 2021
iluvdonjazzy:
People are wicked, can Nigeria ever be good again because once you are oppotuned to head any department the next thing is, make I quickly chop my own comot.

You make it sound like corruption is some disease you catch once you "head any department".

You can resist, you know. And the head of the company would appreciate you not stealing and ruining the company. One day you might even start your own company and appreciate your own non-corrupt heads of departments.

3 Likes

Re: FG Puts Dizeani's 30 Bras, Other Property On Sale (Photo) by iluvdonjazzy: 5:39pm On Oct 27, 2021
budaatum:

You make it sound like corruption is some disease you catch once you "head any department".

You can resist, you know. And the head of the company would appreciate you not stealing and ruining the company. One day you might even start your own company and appreciate your own non-corrupt heads of departments.
what is this one even saying.

2 Likes

Re: FG Puts Dizeani's 30 Bras, Other Property On Sale (Photo) by johnmartus(m): 5:40pm On Oct 27, 2021
Buhari fvk up I swear.
Re: FG Puts Dizeani's 30 Bras, Other Property On Sale (Photo) by budaatum: 5:45pm On Oct 27, 2021
iluvdonjazzy:
what is this one even saying.

I'm saying, don't justify your corruption by claiming everyone is corrupt. It's an insult to your likely non-corrupt parents (though if you claim they are corrupt, I'll forgive you because you must have learnt it at home).

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Puts Dizeani's 30 Bras, Other Property On Sale (Photo) by iluvdonjazzy: 5:54pm On Oct 27, 2021
budaatum:

I'm saying, don't justify your corruption by claiming everyone is corrupt. It's an insult to your likely non-corrupt parents (though if you claim they are corrupt, I'll forgive you because you must have learnt it at home).
abeg GETAT.

1 Like

Re: FG Puts Dizeani's 30 Bras, Other Property On Sale (Photo) by budaatum: 5:55pm On Oct 27, 2021
iluvdonjazzy:
abeg GETAT.

Why? Don't you like hearing opposition to your corruptness?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Puts Dizeani's 30 Bras, Other Property On Sale (Photo) by cosmos1440: 6:03pm On Oct 27, 2021
And this was one of the ministers under GEJ.
With the sleaze right, left and cent, under Jonathan . . .
Why won't Nigeria enter recession.
. . PMB supporters, don't jubilate yet, because PMB complicated Nigeria's woes, especially those created by GEJ.

. . . . bottom line: will Nigeria survive back to back maladministration by two monumental failures at the helm of affairs

2 Likes

Re: FG Puts Dizeani's 30 Bras, Other Property On Sale (Photo) by jericco1(m): 6:34pm On Oct 27, 2021
Are you guys sure of these figures
Re: FG Puts Dizeani's 30 Bras, Other Property On Sale (Photo) by Roma10: 6:54pm On Oct 27, 2021
If God answer my prayers I promise him I will leave the country for the real owners
And relocate to my village
This I see undecided

1 Like

Re: FG Puts Dizeani's 30 Bras, Other Property On Sale (Photo) by BABANGBALI: 7:02pm On Oct 27, 2021
No need to auction Diezani's bras when they can be donated to the IDP widows.

Sen. Shehu Sani.
Re: FG Puts Dizeani's 30 Bras, Other Property On Sale (Photo) by BanevsJoker(m): 7:12pm On Oct 27, 2021
I don't blame those peddling this fake news. Na the gullible ones wey dey believe am I dey pity.
12 million dollar bra indeed.

1 Like

Re: FG Puts Dizeani's 30 Bras, Other Property On Sale (Photo) by budaatum: 7:41pm On Oct 27, 2021
BanevsJoker:
I don't blame those peddling this fake news. Na the gullible ones wey dey believe am I dey pity.
12 million dollar bra indeed.

That invisible bra is funny, lol. I mean, did she leave the receipt with it, and how would she find it in her bra drawer?

That said, are you suggesting dezi did not waste our money on stupid things?

Re: FG Puts Dizeani's 30 Bras, Other Property On Sale (Photo) by crackhouse(m): 8:11pm On Oct 27, 2021
Chai this woman deserve mass beating.

1 Like

Re: FG Puts Dizeani's 30 Bras, Other Property On Sale (Photo) by KingMack(m): 8:35pm On Oct 27, 2021
THIS WOMAN GET MIND JUS SEE WETTIN SHE TAKE DEY COVER TWO FLAT TYRES angry

Modified**Madam thunder skatabulast you!!

1 Like

Re: FG Puts Dizeani's 30 Bras, Other Property On Sale (Photo) by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 8:36pm On Oct 27, 2021
That useless Ijaw woman should be in jail by now
Re: FG Puts Dizeani's 30 Bras, Other Property On Sale (Photo) by Reflect7: 8:55pm On Oct 27, 2021
iluvdonjazzy:

Our own FAMILIES encourage it.

Imagine if you were made that Oil Minister.

Can you imagine the amount of pressure you would come under from just about everyone who's ever known you?

They would all be demanding you change their life for the better with millions of dollars.

Even your own kids, parents, siblings, would regard you as a 'MUMU' if you don't 'take advantage' of your position.

The problem is that we are Africans who've had a foreign system of administration forcibly imposed on us.

So we subconsciously don't take the system serious.

In Botswana, their system of government is combined traditional and western. They have a House of Chiefs, for instance, which is just as powerful as the House of Reps etc.

It makes a huge difference. It is no wonder they are the least corrupt African nation in all indices, as well as one of the most successful economies on the continent, with near zero poverty and crime.

1 Like

Re: FG Puts Dizeani's 30 Bras, Other Property On Sale (Photo) by FabianE6789(m): 8:59pm On Oct 27, 2021
For them to be selling her bras, they must really be expensive.

But what matters most is not selling her properties, it is what they do with the proceeds. I just hope another person does not embezzle it
Re: FG Puts Dizeani's 30 Bras, Other Property On Sale (Photo) by Nonexisting1: 8:59pm On Oct 27, 2021
All this money just to cover a pair of fallen breasts? She needs to be hanged for being too attached to foolishness.
Re: FG Puts Dizeani's 30 Bras, Other Property On Sale (Photo) by Afamed: 9:02pm On Oct 27, 2021
PDP didn't only loot our treasury. They also ended up looting their followers sense of reasoning

The ones wey never eat since morning will soon arrive here to defend her soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Puts Dizeani's 30 Bras, Other Property On Sale (Photo) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 27, 2021
This woman get mind
Re: FG Puts Dizeani's 30 Bras, Other Property On Sale (Photo) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 27, 2021
This woman get mind.
Money way Arsenal fit take sign players ooo
Re: FG Puts Dizeani's 30 Bras, Other Property On Sale (Photo) by CharleyBright(m): 9:26pm On Oct 27, 2021
Really?
Did she wear those expensive bras?
Is her breast worth that much?
Re: FG Puts Dizeani's 30 Bras, Other Property On Sale (Photo) by Vulcanheph(m): 9:32pm On Oct 27, 2021
Of what use is wearing expensive bras when guys fling it like catapult when konji arrives... But people get mind oh.
Re: FG Puts Dizeani's 30 Bras, Other Property On Sale (Photo) by Sasi54: 9:56pm On Oct 27, 2021
Abeg when they put her pads for sale make una let me knw
Re: FG Puts Dizeani's 30 Bras, Other Property On Sale (Photo) by mytime24(f): 10:07pm On Oct 27, 2021
Sasi54:
Abeg when they put her pads for sale make una let me knw
u b G-guy shey cheesy
Re: FG Puts Dizeani's 30 Bras, Other Property On Sale (Photo) by budaatum: 1:57am On Oct 28, 2021
Afamed:
PDP didn't only loot our treasury. They also ended up looting their followers sense of reasoning

The ones wey never eat since morning will soon arrive here to defend her soon

As long as crumbs fall into their mouths, they'd likely see nothing wrong here. What amuses me is how they claim bubu is corrupt but refuses to share the loot with lazy fuqs, as if he can be stealing our money and be chopping it all by himself.

Thankfully, his term will soon end. Then we can probe to see how much he stole.
Re: FG Puts Dizeani's 30 Bras, Other Property On Sale (Photo) by RZArecta(m): 2:05am On Oct 28, 2021
This particular bra has been posted by BMC îmbeciles all over the internet yet it wasn't even listed by the EFCC. Why the focus of BMC îmbeciles on a woman's underwear by the way if not that the average BMC îmbecile is a pervert. Like I always say, skip the media trials and charade, allow Dieziani come back to defend herself. We no be mumu. Besides, she has been seeing major funds long before Tinubu was forced to forfeit his drug funds in America cool
Re: FG Puts Dizeani's 30 Bras, Other Property On Sale (Photo) by budaatum: 2:12am On Oct 28, 2021
RZArecta:
This particular bra has been posted by BMC îmbeciles all over the internet yet it wasn't even listed by the EFCC. Why the focus of BMC îmbeciles on a woman's underwear by the way if not that the average BMC îmbecile is a pervert. Like I always say, skip the media trials and charade, allow Dieziani come back to defend herself. We no be mumu. Besides, she has been seeing major funds long before Tinubu was forced to forfeit his drug funds in America cool

She has been invited back to defend herself but she refused, so I don't know why you say "let her" as if we are not letting her when the truth is we are begging her to return.

As for her seeing major funds, so did Tinubu, yet sensible people would rather not put him in charge of the Nigerian kitty. I must say however that sense seems scarce with my people, as shown by the 2023 President Tinubu brigade.
Re: FG Puts Dizeani's 30 Bras, Other Property On Sale (Photo) by RZArecta(m): 2:22am On Oct 28, 2021
budaatum:

She has been invited back to defend herself but she refused, so I don't know why you say "let her" as if we are not letting her when the truth is we are begging her to return.

As for her seeing major funds, so did Tinubu, yet sensible people would rather not put him in charge of the Nigerian kitty. I must say however that sense seems scarce with my people, as shown by the 2023 President Tinubu brigade.
did Magu as EFCC chairman write a letter to the UK authorities to bar her from coming to defend herself in Nigeria or not ? Ask the EFCC and they themselves will tell you that the best case they have against Dieziani was collecting kickbacks while in office due to the gifts the two guys she helped bought for her after successful transactions. NNPC money doesn't go to private accounts, it goes straight to FG account and she's not a signatory. What the FG should be interested in is off OPEC sales and crude oil bunkering. Who will allow her talk about off OPEC where the stealing takes place ? Anyways, if FFK and Stella Oduah can swim then I expect Dieziani to do the needful too. You all cursing her out will then be forced to eat your tongues. This is just recruitment for 2023, be wise

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Will Compensate Boko-Haram Victims – Jonathan / See Where The Beggars In Nigeria Come From / Saraki: Let’s Use Democracy To Entrench Peace, Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.