Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,342 members, 7,819,203 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

How Would I Interview And Hire Staff For A Software Dev Business In Lagos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Would I Interview And Hire Staff For A Software Dev Business In Lagos (124 Views)

Tokunbo howo Dump Trucks For Sale And hire / Marquee Tents For Sale And Hire (made With Quality Materials) / Tony Elumelu Wears N400,000 Shirt To Staff Lunch Meeting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Would I Interview And Hire Staff For A Software Dev Business In Lagos by MrMRGray: 6:15pm On Oct 27, 2021
I am thinking about starting a software business in Lagos and have started to conduct research on salaries for various roles. Being a start-up the salaries are likely going to be low compared to established players that pay great salaries. To offset the initial comparatively low salaries I am considering a bonus scheme and/or share scheme to make up the initial shortfall so that I could still attract people.

As I am not Nigerian, don't live in Lagos, or fully appreciate the situation there on the ground I need to get somewhat of an idea of what I am working with before I proceed.

I would like to know what a decent salary range is for the following roles:

Business Development Manager, responsible for finding new business
Senior Developer, need to be able to communicate with the client showing business acumen not just highly technical
Developer, same as above but would have less experience

Please can I have some kind of idea what a decent salary would be for these roles considering it is a start up, and that said developers would be rewarded uniquely and generously as the companies grows, this is compared to the staff that would join later, assuming the business is successful, that is?

(1) (Reply)

How To Know When You're Broke / Watch Video And Make Money � / Get Your POS Machine Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.