Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,250 members, 7,815,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

People Should Be Very Careful With Merry Bet Betting Platform - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / People Should Be Very Careful With Merry Bet Betting Platform (399 Views)

Biamo.bet Reviews And Comparisons / Bet Naija Is A Cheat / Avoid Paripesa Bet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

People Should Be Very Careful With Merry Bet Betting Platform by ArinzeUgo: 6:48pm On Oct 27, 2021
I had several winnings amounting to 180k with merrybet, since the pass 5 days I have been trying to withdraw but they kept reversing it. Today I called there customer care only for them to tell me that I will withdraw only my winnings. I had never used bonus...and before now I used to withdraw all...I went to whatsapp and there handler there told me that am entitled to only 60k that I should used the rest an continue playing bet. I went to twitter immediately , sent them a copy of mail I forwarded to lottery board, and even threatened to do worst and lol and behold, immediately my 180k reversed into my union account. I was marvelled.

2 Likes

Re: People Should Be Very Careful With Merry Bet Betting Platform by merrybet: 10:28am On Nov 09, 2021
ArinzeUgo:
I had several winnings amounting to 180k with merrybet, since the pass 5 days I have been trying to withdraw but they kept reversing it. Today I called there customer care only for them to tell me that I will withdraw only my winnings. I had never used bonus...and before now I used to withdraw all...I went to whatsapp and there handler there told me that am entitled to only 60k that I should used the rest an continue playing bet. I went to twitter immediately , sent them a copy of mail I forwarded to lottery board, and even threatened to do worst and lol and behold, immediately my 180k reversed into my union account. I was marvelled.

Hello ArinzeUgo, all inconveniences are highly regretted. Kindly get back to us if you have any pending case or issue regarding your Merrybet account. We'll be happy to assist you. We available on social media, email, phone call & chat. Kindly visit the website, click on Help, select contact us and follow the instructions.

Thanks for choosing Merrybet, your patronage is greatly appreciated.

(1) (Reply)

Hacked Ps3 With 2 Wireless Controller For Sale / SOLD! Playstation 4 Slim 500gb 9.51 2pads | 152K / All About Teen Patti Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.