Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

If Buhari Bans Google Because Of This, What Do You Think Would Happen? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Buhari Bans Google Because Of This, What Do You Think Would Happen? (459 Views)

BREAKING!!! Buhari Bans Alcohol Sale In Abuja, Orders Recreational Gardens To Cl / 2023: Who Do You Think Would Be Atiku Abubakar's Running Mate? / Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Buhari Bans Google Because Of This, What Do You Think Would Happen? by Welcum: 7:43pm On Oct 27, 2021
I just read that Buhari's eNaira app has been removed from Google Playstore due to many negative reviews.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/10/27/enaira-app-removed-google-play-store-after-series-complaints-poor-rating#:~:text=News-,eNaira%20App%20Removed%20From%20Google%20Play%20Store%20After%20Series%20Of,with%202.6%20over%205%20ratings.&text=On%20Monday%2C%20the%20two%20apps,store%20and%20the%20Apple%20store.

Knowing Buhari and his kind of Government, I expect them to give the Twitter treatment to Google. Better don't doubt the possibility because WHAT BUHARI CANNOT TRY DOES NOT EXIST.

The question now is "if Buhari bans Google what shall we do?"

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Bans Google Because Of This, What Do You Think Would Happen? by Welcum: 7:47pm On Oct 27, 2021
The app is also rated poorly (2.6/5) on the App Store according to SR. So, it may also get removed there too.
Re: If Buhari Bans Google Because Of This, What Do You Think Would Happen? by budaatum: 7:50pm On Oct 27, 2021
Welcum:

The question now is "if Buhari bans Google what shall we do?"

"If"? Please let me know when so I can comment.
Re: If Buhari Bans Google Because Of This, What Do You Think Would Happen? by insidelife22(m): 8:19pm On Oct 27, 2021
Lemme be watching from za oza room with my side chick

(1) (Reply)

How Can Businesses Use NFT To Their Advantage? / More Updates From Anambra Election Results / How Much Is The Cost Of Gas In Your Area Today. Per Kg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.