Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,046 members, 7,838,644 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

You_need_to_know_what_it_takes_to_make_progress_in_your_industry - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You_need_to_know_what_it_takes_to_make_progress_in_your_industry (115 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You_need_to_know_what_it_takes_to_make_progress_in_your_industry by ToluAdebayo(m): 8:38pm On Oct 27, 2021
You_Need_To_Know_What_It_Takes_To_Make_Progress_In_Your_Industry

You need to know what it takes to make progress in your industry.

Since sales and profits are considered progress in any industry.

The question that you need to ask is, what can I sell to these people that communicate progress?

For instance, when people plan to buy car, they feel 'not progressing' if they can't have the car.

Some friends prefer to dress like a professional that they are so 'I might sell clothes, shoes or other applicable.'

It has to contribute to something in their future before it can make sense.

The federal government sold the idea of Covid by telling everyone that if you didn't comply, you might not live healthy, or die untimely.

Coca-Cola sold the idea of coke by telling everyone that if you didn't buy drinks like this for your event, daily activities and others; you are not enjoying.

Toyota started LEXUS on the basis of; 'this class of people don't just want car, some of them has car already but they want a luxury car at a good price.'

What are you starting today? How are you thinking today?

What is your marketing strategy?

Have you slide into DM for timely solutions before?

Here is an awesome opportunity to lunch your business into limelight effortlessly.

My name is Tolu Adebayo and my purpose is pricelessly profitable marketing.

How market today?

Have you read my recent articles?

(1) (Reply)

Time Wait For No Man / Interested ?? / De-grace Hair Collection.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.