Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,705 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

ATS September Diet Update!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ATS September Diet Update!! (1700 Views)

7 Days To CIS September Diet Exams...hope You Are Ready Now For CIS September Di / Ats Exam September Diet 2019 / ICAN ATS September Diet Result Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ATS September Diet Update!! by Layze(m): 10:16pm On Oct 27, 2021
The much awaiting news is here. I know you've been anticipating the release of the September 2021 ATS Result.
News reaching us is that the Council will be meeting tomorrow Thursday 28th to consider the Ats Result.

I'm aware of the fact that you'll be having mixed feeling of excitement and panic. Trust me I've been there before and I understand the feeling but truth be told you've done well. The result will come out well.

I salute you for the courage you put into writing the examination. You're indeed brave as no professional examination is for the weak or faint.

To check your result you'll be in need of your registration number and or your examination number.

To check your registration number go through the following steps:

1. Click on this link:
https://icanig.org/students/atswa-reg-number

2. Input your Surname in the Second column, scroll down to look for your name..
Attached to your name is your registration number.

To check your examination number go through the following steps:

1. Click on this link: https://www.icanig.org/students/atswa-exam-dockets

2. Select diet: September 2021

3. Input your registration number.
Then you'll see your docket. In your docket you have your examination number

For the result the PDF will be sent. All you need to do is calm down, relax your mind and input your registration number or examination number on the PDF of the ATS level exam that you wrote.

Remember to check well.

For the PDF you can send me a message on WhatsApp via: 08156561738.
I will forward the PDF to you as soon as I get it.

Wishing you the very best.

1 Like

Re: ATS September Diet Update!! by Dynast31: 10:33pm On Oct 27, 2021
Thank you so much for this wonderful update
Layze:
The much awaiting news is here. I know you've been anticipating the release of the September 2021 ATS Result.
News reaching us is that the Council will be meeting tomorrow Thursday 28th to consider the Ats Result.

I'm aware of the fact that you'll be having mixed feeling of excitement and panic. Trust me I've been there before and I understand the feeling but truth be told you've done well. The result will come out well.

I salute you for the courage you put into writing the examination. You're indeed brave as no professional examination is for the weak or faint.

To check your result you'll be in need of your registration number and or your examination number.

To check your registration number go through the following steps:

1. Click on this link:
https://icanig.org/students/atswa-reg-number

2. Input your Surname in the Second column, scroll down to look for your name..
Attached to your name is your registration number.

To check your examination number go through the following steps:

1. Click on this link: https://www.icanig.org/students/atswa-exam-dockets

2. Select diet: September 2021

3. Input your registration number.
Then you'll see your docket. In your docket you have your examination number

For the result the PDF will be sent. All you need to do is calm down, relax your mind and input your registration number or examination number on the PDF of the ATS level exam that you wrote.

Remember to check well.

For the PDF you can send me a message on WhatsApp via: 08156561738.
I will forward the PDF to you as soon as I get it.

Wishing you the very best.
Re: ATS September Diet Update!! by Jhims: 11:58pm On Oct 27, 2021
Thanks for this

(1) (Reply)

.... / I Hope Dele Alake Would Remain In Nigeria When.trouble Starts / Post-ume Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.