Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,288 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

ICAN ATS September 2021 Diet Update - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / ICAN ATS September 2021 Diet Update (1113 Views)

Your ICAN November Diet Support Class Begins Today, See How To Get In / Join Our ICAN November Diet Exams Telegram Class / Which Is Bettwer Between ICAN And CPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ICAN ATS September 2021 Diet Update by Dynast31: 10:24pm On Oct 27, 2021
The much awaiting news is here. I know you've been anticipating the release of the September 2021 ATS Result.
News reaching us is that the Council will be meeting tomorrow Thursday 28th to consider the Ats Result.

I'm aware of the fact that you'll be having mixed feeling of excitement and panic. Trust me I've been there before and I understand the feeling but truth be told you've done well. The result will come out well.

I salute you for the courage you put into writing the examination. You're indeed brave as no professional examination is for the weak or faint.

To check your result you'll be in need of your registration number and or your examination number.

To check your registration number go through the following steps:

1. Click on this link:
https://icanig.org/students/atswa-reg-number

2. Input your Surname in the Second column, scroll down to look for your name..
Attached to your name is your registration number.

To check your examination number go through the following steps:

1. Click on this link: https://www.icanig.org/students/atswa-exam-dockets

2. Select diet: September 2021

3. Input your registration number.
Then you'll see your docket. In your docket you have your examination number

For the result the PDF will be sent. All you need to do is calm down, relax your mind and input your registration number or examination number on the PDF of the ATS level exam that you wrote.

Remember to check well.

For the PDF you can send me a message on WhatsApp via: 08156561738.
I will forward the PDF to you as soon as I get it.

Wishing you the very best.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ICAN ATS September 2021 Diet Update by Laramie98: 6:22am On Oct 28, 2021
Best of luck today, to all ATS student
Re: ICAN ATS September 2021 Diet Update by denko(m): 8:28pm On Oct 29, 2021
Is not yet online why
Re: ICAN ATS September 2021 Diet Update by Yuimaey: 3:10am On Oct 30, 2021
Thank you very much for providing such an interesting topic. I don't know much about it, but your unique post gave me some further information drift boss

(1) (Reply)

Eassy Writing / 2019 Online CISA Lecture / Why Redoing Jamb Every Year? Gain Admission To 200level With IJMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.