Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,477 members, 7,823,107 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Career Transition In To Tech - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Career Transition In To Tech (303 Views)

Switching From Account To Tech / Share Your Career Transition Experience / Job Change And Career Transition For Professionals / Executives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Career Transition In To Tech by HeelsandTech: 9:27am On Oct 28, 2021
This page was borne out of the desire to:

1. Transfer all the skills and knowledge I have about Technology to you...Yes, you.��

2. To combat that fear women usually have when it comes to technology.

3. Encourage women increase their paychecks.

You see, Tech is mainly known as Male dominated while the women take the backseat.

Don't get me wrong, there are women in technology field but they are few.

When you mention tech..it makes some people shiver...and I'm here to demystify that myth on this page.

As a wife and a mother, I know how difficult it must be for you to want to navigate around all this...but trust me to ensure that every step of the journey will be seamless and easy.

1 Like

Re: Career Transition In To Tech by Stephenomozzy(m): 9:29am On Oct 28, 2021
Great intro...and hope you follow it with more contents that does justice to the introduction o.

#Following as I'm trying to forge a path for myself in Tech too

(1) (Reply)

2 Secret Means Of Making Money Which Nobody Talks About. / How To Make 350k - 700k Monthly With Your Smartphone / Marketing Executives In A Real Estate Company.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.