Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

WATCH/DOWNLOAD: Hypnotic (2021) Movie - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / WATCH/DOWNLOAD: Hypnotic (2021) Movie (361 Views)

Watch/download The Lord Of The Rings: The Rings Of Power / Watch/download: Dune Movie (2021) / Wrath Of Man (2021) - Movie Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WATCH/DOWNLOAD: Hypnotic (2021) Movie by musicgist08: 10:11am On Oct 28, 2021
A young woman seeking self-improvement enlists the help of a renowned hypnotist but, after a handful of intense sessions, discovers unexpected and deadly consequences.

• Genre: Horror, Thriller

• Release: 2021-10-27

• Cast: Darien Martin, Dulé Hill, Jaime M. Callica, Jason O’Mara, Kate Siegel, Luc Roderique, Lucie Guest

• Director: Matt Angel, Suzanne Coote

CLICK HERE TO WATCH/DOWNLOAD MOVIE
Re: WATCH/DOWNLOAD: Hypnotic (2021) Movie by mexy13: 10:27am On Oct 28, 2021
Unifi Speed Test is a lightweight benchmark testing tool for your Unifi network written in Go (golang). The main purpose of the application is to be able to test your internet connection speed via Unifi services.

What does this script do?

- It creates an Unifi Controller and executes speedtest like: speedtest-cli -c <connectivity> - This connectivity argument currently supports: LITE, STANDARD and PREMIUM (only available on Standard and higher plans) - Creates a temporary controller with the connectivity type specified as the only SSID configured. - All clients connected to the controller will execute the speed test at the same time. However, there isn't any coordination between tests so client might start before another client finishes. - Clients synchronized on the controller will wait for each other until all clients have started running the speed test before they proceed to execute it. - It displays a table with the results from every client connected, using their MAC address as an identifier.

- This application is being developed right now so there may be some features missing or not working properly just yet.
read more https://www.charterspeedtest.info/unifi-speed-test/

Screenshots of the tool:

How do I get this?

- You can find installation instructions here . If you have any trouble installing just leave a comment and I'll try to help you out as soon as possible! You can also check out Unifi Controller Installation (Ubuntu) if you're unfamiliar with how to install Unifi Controller on Ubuntu.

- Once you have it installed, executing the application is as easy as typing: unifi_speed_test and hitting enter.

If you're finished please sign up on the waiting list to be notified when this tool goes public! Head over to unifisspeedtest.com and submit your email address on the left hand side of the page or click here . You'll immediately receive an email with a link so you can confirm your address and we'll send out another email whenever we launch publicly! Thank you for supporting new Unifi projects.

This was just a quick post about my progress developing new Unifi applications/tools. I won't always give updates like this but if that's something that would interest people I might do more of them.

That's all for now. cheesy

Thank you! smiley

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Marvel Movies Coming Out This Year You Need To See / Any Movie Production House In Lagos To Work With? / The Man From Toronto [full Movie]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.