Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,452 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Scary Movies Going Overboard?! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Scary Movies Going Overboard?! (818 Views)

I Need Scary Movies / Names Of Foreign Scary Movies You Have Watched / #lessons From Scary Movies: Learning What Not To Do In A Horror Movie On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scary Movies Going Overboard?! by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 25, 2007
I enjoy horror movies, I really do. But whats the deal with that hostel movie? i couldn't sleep for close to a week after watching that. And I made the mistake of letting someone talk me into watching Hostel 2, I may never sleep the same again lipsrsealed. Do you guys think they are pushing it too far nowadays?
Re: Scary Movies Going Overboard?! by iice(f): 1:31pm On Jul 25, 2007
Those kind of scary movies don't scare. . .actually really dig them.

The ring (Japanese Version) on the other hand scared me to sh*t! grin I couldn't sleep properly for a week. Always thought Sadako will pop out of my dressing mirror grin

The exorcism of Emily Rose - That one scared me too! Kept waking up @ 3am for about 4days.
Re: Scary Movies Going Overboard?! by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 25, 2007
Ghosts movies are good and fun, but there's something about watching every gory detail of someone's neck getting chainsawed off by another person that sets these kind of horror (torture) movies apart. It's probably more frightening because it's humans doing it, and not ghosts or monsters; humans you see everyday and greet and laugh with, now that's scary.
Re: Scary Movies Going Overboard?! by iice(f): 2:50am On Jul 26, 2007
LOL i feel the other way.  Shows the depth/range of the human mind/emotion.

(1) (Reply)

Has Hitv Services Improve Or Is It Still Bad / Anyone Know Who Can Fix My Panasonic Lcd Projector In Lagos? / Sophocles Or Final Draft?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.