Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Dr. Maduka Commissions N1.8b Road He Construed In Umuchukwu (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr. Maduka Commissions N1.8b Road He Construed In Umuchukwu (photos) (33031 Views)

The Worst Governor In Nigeria Claim Hot Water Damaged The Road He Built In 1 Yea / Dr Maduka: "I Will Build 21 University Statelite Campuses In 21 LGA If Elected" / Dr. Godwin Maduka Commissions NGO Office In Awka (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Maduka Commissions N1.8b Road He Construed In Umuchukwu (photos) by lexy2014: 3:52pm On Oct 28, 2021
MRDEE01:

You shouldn't have a phone then

doesnt answer the question: How is he a good man?
Re: Dr. Maduka Commissions N1.8b Road He Construed In Umuchukwu (photos) by juniorstar(m): 3:54pm On Oct 28, 2021
AmadiAba:
Dr. Maduka Commissions N1.8b Road He Construed in Umuchukwu Linking Ezukala, Ogbunka and Nneato | #IgbereTV
With whose money?

1 Like

Re: Dr. Maduka Commissions N1.8b Road He Construed In Umuchukwu (photos) by Sonyboom765: 3:54pm On Oct 28, 2021
Ni baba e
Nooel1:

Eleribu
Re: Dr. Maduka Commissions N1.8b Road He Construed In Umuchukwu (photos) by Newton85: 3:59pm On Oct 28, 2021
Lol, Eboes and ridiculously overbloating everything. This road that looks like it was tarred with just charcoal and black paint is 1.8 billion naira? Lmao!
Re: Dr. Maduka Commissions N1.8b Road He Construed In Umuchukwu (photos) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 28, 2021
Oh please let's pump the brakes now cheesy
There's no way on God's green earth that road was built with over a billion naira.
This lie has been blown to the exosphere
Re: Dr. Maduka Commissions N1.8b Road He Construed In Umuchukwu (photos) by Mystic216: 4:06pm On Oct 28, 2021
Obakoolex:

And the road reach #1.8 billion, talk tru
I’m not talking about the money. If they say it’s up to that amount, no doubt to it because this man is fuccn wealthy and I know the length of this road that is connected from
Umunze-Ogbunka-Umuchukwu-Owere ezukala-Eziama(Abia state)
So it’s possible to reach that amount
Re: Dr. Maduka Commissions N1.8b Road He Construed In Umuchukwu (photos) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 28, 2021
grin grin good question
juniorstar:

With whose money?
Re: Dr. Maduka Commissions N1.8b Road He Construed In Umuchukwu (photos) by gentiles(m): 4:09pm On Oct 28, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Useless people everywhere Tinubu is their problem.
Oponu! U are a disgrace to your generation

1 Like

Re: Dr. Maduka Commissions N1.8b Road He Construed In Umuchukwu (photos) by Mystic216: 4:09pm On Oct 28, 2021
Depressed101:
but it's not a 1.8b naira road grin Kai the man dey lie Sha
You never can tell
Contractors and commissioners will definitely loot the ones they will loot.
If he’s the one that mentioned the amount, then don’t blame him because he’s saying based on how much that left his pocket. And don’t doubt him because he have done similar project that connected a village in Ogbunka (Akwuoba) to his home town (Umuchukwu)
Don’t assume
The man get money no be mouth

1 Like

Re: Dr. Maduka Commissions N1.8b Road He Construed In Umuchukwu (photos) by Mystic216: 4:11pm On Oct 28, 2021
Quiny32323:

What do you have to say about him?
He is fuccn wealthy
That’s enough to know
He’s wealthy

1 Like

Re: Dr. Maduka Commissions N1.8b Road He Construed In Umuchukwu (photos) by Mystic216: 4:11pm On Oct 28, 2021
lexy2014:

But is d cost of d project true?
Possibly true

1 Like

Re: Dr. Maduka Commissions N1.8b Road He Construed In Umuchukwu (photos) by Mystic216: 4:12pm On Oct 28, 2021
AutoChick4U:
D road is in his village right? Cos this one he's spending all this money eh
Connected his village with 3 other neighboring villages
Re: Dr. Maduka Commissions N1.8b Road He Construed In Umuchukwu (photos) by ayenale1(m): 4:13pm On Oct 28, 2021
Themes we construct our roads in Nigeria by evil Chinese engineers makes us look lukostic to other nations...this man should not have heart attack after the elections o....
Re: Dr. Maduka Commissions N1.8b Road He Construed In Umuchukwu (photos) by Mystic216: 4:13pm On Oct 28, 2021
Faber:

Are you from Umuchukwu? If yes, where was the road situated in Umuchukwu and where does it leads to.

Meanwhile am from Ndiarikpa, in Umuchukwu grin grin
Odogwu abum Onye akwuoba but currently not within south east atall
Re: Dr. Maduka Commissions N1.8b Road He Construed In Umuchukwu (photos) by Amarachieze(m): 4:14pm On Oct 28, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
he's not hopeless uzodimma
I am from Nneato a village in Umunneochi Abia state
The Man is genuine
The road is new
The first tarred road that linked our village with them
If I were Anambara people, we will give our vote .He does not have just the resources, the pedigree, He has the heart

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Maduka Commissions N1.8b Road He Construed In Umuchukwu (photos) by bigpicture001: 4:14pm On Oct 28, 2021
gazza07:
This man lives in the states, see the tiny road with tiny gutter that's making noise about. Is that how roads are being constructed in the states?

Umuchukwu is almost unknown in Anambra state.. even till now.. more than 90% of Anambra people still can't locate umumchukwu.. so ur supper highway idea is not very viable in such place
Re: Dr. Maduka Commissions N1.8b Road He Construed In Umuchukwu (photos) by maldino: 4:15pm On Oct 28, 2021
Well done Sir...but the road doesn't look solid and durable
Re: Dr. Maduka Commissions N1.8b Road He Construed In Umuchukwu (photos) by Kfg1: 4:18pm On Oct 28, 2021
Ok
Re: Dr. Maduka Commissions N1.8b Road He Construed In Umuchukwu (photos) by Depressed101: 4:21pm On Oct 28, 2021
Mystic216:

You never can tell
Contractors and commissioners will definitely loot the ones they will loot.
If he’s the one that mentioned the amount, then don’t blame him because he’s saying based on how much that left his pocket. And don’t doubt him because he have done similar project that connected a village in Ogbunka (Akwuoba) to his home town (Umuchukwu)
Don’t assume
The man get money no be mouth
eh I will doubt him, if he can't see that his personal hard earned money is not properly managed, how then can he manage the people's money . He is inversely playing on the intelligence of the people and i hate it when politicians do so.

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Maduka Commissions N1.8b Road He Construed In Umuchukwu (photos) by lexy2014: 4:22pm On Oct 28, 2021
Mystic216:

Possibly true

How do u no?
Re: Dr. Maduka Commissions N1.8b Road He Construed In Umuchukwu (photos) by lexy2014: 4:29pm On Oct 28, 2021
Amarachieze:
I am from Nneato a village in Umunneochi Abia state
The Man is genuine
The road is new
The first tarred road that linked our village with them
If I were Anambara people, we will give our vote .He does not have just the resources, the pedigree, He has the heart

No wonder politicians can easily get votes in Nigeria. Just dangle a few material things before d people (both educated and uneducated), they won't ask any questions.

What is his programme for d people of d state in terms of job creation, health, infrastructure, education, security, industry, food security and agriculture?
Re: Dr. Maduka Commissions N1.8b Road He Construed In Umuchukwu (photos) by seyz91(m): 4:29pm On Oct 28, 2021
cheesy
benuejosh:
How are we sure that road wasn't repainted back?
Re: Dr. Maduka Commissions N1.8b Road He Construed In Umuchukwu (photos) by Lastmankc(m): 4:38pm On Oct 28, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Useless people everywhere Tinubu is their problem.
Shut up there

1 Like

Re: Dr. Maduka Commissions N1.8b Road He Construed In Umuchukwu (photos) by lastchild: 4:47pm On Oct 28, 2021
i have a problem with governorship candidates doing great things for campaign, because they must recover their money when they resume office, which the money will be lifted from the state's pocket
Re: Dr. Maduka Commissions N1.8b Road He Construed In Umuchukwu (photos) by sirchrislatestn(m): 4:53pm On Oct 28, 2021
DOTian:

Is there anything wrong in doing a road quickly? Or you want him to do it for 20 years like your Lagos badagry Expressway?
I swear true talk u make sense if like make it be 1year road atleast he do good

1 Like

Re: Dr. Maduka Commissions N1.8b Road He Construed In Umuchukwu (photos) by benobyeze(m): 4:57pm On Oct 28, 2021
Story
Re: Dr. Maduka Commissions N1.8b Road He Construed In Umuchukwu (photos) by tujays(m): 5:17pm On Oct 28, 2021
shediman:
Please house anyone that can help me with the least 2k for feeding cos e don choke for my side.
Ecobank
you even get choice of how much you need.. any body dey owe you 2k here?
Re: Dr. Maduka Commissions N1.8b Road He Construed In Umuchukwu (photos) by Mystic216: 5:41pm On Oct 28, 2021
lexy2014:

How do u no?
Question
Re: Dr. Maduka Commissions N1.8b Road He Construed In Umuchukwu (photos) by chiefobdk2: 5:42pm On Oct 28, 2021
Emmypure:
Red soil potopoto

Alaigbo is cursed, no wonder they can't produce anything reasonable, that why the depends on the north for food, and run to Lagos to stay.
that's why you refused to achieve anything in life?
Re: Dr. Maduka Commissions N1.8b Road He Construed In Umuchukwu (photos) by Mystic216: 5:43pm On Oct 28, 2021
Depressed101:
eh I will doubt him, if he can't see that his personal hard earned money is not properly managed, how then can he manage the people's money . He is inversely playing on the intelligence of the people and i hate it when politicians do so.
Na poverty dey worry you
You hate how a wealthy man is spending his money
Lol
Nigerian people and their steady advice to richer people
That man no fit poor again sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Conducts Show Of Force For Kogi State Governorship Election. / Seven Things I Noticed Concerning Dino Melaye's Certificate Scandal / Prince Goodwill Edward Shot In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.