Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,181 members, 7,829,240 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Throwback Photos Of Alexander Arnold, Osimhen And Pulisic At FIFA U-17 World Cup - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Throwback Photos Of Alexander Arnold, Osimhen And Pulisic At FIFA U-17 World Cup (52326 Views)

Nigeria Vs Ecuador: FIFA Under 17 World Cup (3 - 2) Full Time / Ese Odoko: My Son Ogaga Oduko Dropped From U-17 World Cup For Abba Abichi / Etienne, Samuel Eto'o's Son To Play For Cameroon In FIFA Under-17 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photos Of Alexander Arnold, Osimhen And Pulisic At FIFA U-17 World Cup by Racoon(m): 1:33pm On Oct 28, 2021
Nostalgic moments.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Alexander Arnold, Osimhen And Pulisic At FIFA U-17 World Cup by Philip4564(m): 1:34pm On Oct 28, 2021
Abangaala:
All are now very successful except one, I still don't believe pulisics age tho
who among them is not successful sir?

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Alexander Arnold, Osimhen And Pulisic At FIFA U-17 World Cup by robosky02(m): 1:35pm On Oct 28, 2021
BlueRayDick:

You are wrong on Osimehn and Iheanacho's age. There's no how they are 17 or below when they played at the U-17 world cup

They are 17 simply

Stop questioning

Is it your age?

8 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Alexander Arnold, Osimhen And Pulisic At FIFA U-17 World Cup by femi4: 1:37pm On Oct 28, 2021
kenzysmith:
Pulisic lied about his age trust me
Because he's injury prone

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Alexander Arnold, Osimhen And Pulisic At FIFA U-17 World Cup by Llyodsjids(m): 1:39pm On Oct 28, 2021
Victor Osimehn na boss na..
Alexander Arnold 2nd leg semi finals corner kick will always hunt Barca fans grin[color=#990000][/color] grin grin
Re: Throwback Photos Of Alexander Arnold, Osimhen And Pulisic At FIFA U-17 World Cup by femi4: 1:39pm On Oct 28, 2021
robosky02:

For once we can believe the age of our boys

Unlike the days of Philip osudus lol
They weren't u17 then just that the difference wasn't obvious like the Osondu days. They were between 19-21

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of Alexander Arnold, Osimhen And Pulisic At FIFA U-17 World Cup by DANNED(m): 1:41pm On Oct 28, 2021
Re: Throwback Photos Of Alexander Arnold, Osimhen And Pulisic At FIFA U-17 World Cup by robosky02(m): 1:41pm On Oct 28, 2021
femi4:
They weren't u17 then just that the difference wasn't obvious like the Osondu days. They were between 19-21

Na you sabi

He's up in the sky now

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of Alexander Arnold, Osimhen And Pulisic At FIFA U-17 World Cup by Seun360(m): 1:43pm On Oct 28, 2021
Okerennaemeka:
Where is Nwakali Now?

He's with Heartland FC

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Alexander Arnold, Osimhen And Pulisic At FIFA U-17 World Cup by DANNED(m): 1:45pm On Oct 28, 2021
Re: Throwback Photos Of Alexander Arnold, Osimhen And Pulisic At FIFA U-17 World Cup by TK9680: 1:47pm On Oct 28, 2021
kenzysmith:
Pulisic lied about his age trust me

Almost impossible too do in the US. Trust me

9 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Alexander Arnold, Osimhen And Pulisic At FIFA U-17 World Cup by vibre: 1:48pm On Oct 28, 2021
Okerennaemeka:
Where is Nwakali Now?
He plays for huesca in spanish second division.

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Alexander Arnold, Osimhen And Pulisic At FIFA U-17 World Cup by Stepanovs(m): 1:49pm On Oct 28, 2021
Seun360:

He's with Heartland FC

He's with Huesca of Spain..... initially Arsenal FC bought him and sent him on loan....but they sold him after a while

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Alexander Arnold, Osimhen And Pulisic At FIFA U-17 World Cup by fourboys: 1:51pm On Oct 28, 2021
TimeTraveller:
Osimhen is bigger than all of them, and he has not even started yet.
hope u know TAA is a balon d'or nominee and best right back in the world??

9 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Alexander Arnold, Osimhen And Pulisic At FIFA U-17 World Cup by Stepanovs(m): 1:52pm On Oct 28, 2021
TK9680:

Almost impossible too do in the US. Trust me

As In...some comments just expose the ignorance of the person making the comment.....if a person thinks a child born in the USA with social security Number can lie about his age because he wants to go to an Under-17 football tournament....shows how rotten Nigerian is that people thinks the whole world is rotten

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of Alexander Arnold, Osimhen And Pulisic At FIFA U-17 World Cup by vikgreen01(m): 1:55pm On Oct 28, 2021
GROWTH is IMPORTANT!!!
Re: Throwback Photos Of Alexander Arnold, Osimhen And Pulisic At FIFA U-17 World Cup by KingDash: 1:55pm On Oct 28, 2021
fourboys:
no mind them.. na so them hype haaland, now see.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Alexander Arnold, Osimhen And Pulisic At FIFA U-17 World Cup by Starzo: 1:58pm On Oct 28, 2021
Stepanovs:

As In...some comments just expose the ignorance of the person making the comment.....if a person thinks a child born in the USA with social security Number can lie about his age because he wants to go to an Under-17 football tournament....shows how rotten Nigerian is that people thinks the whole world is rotten
pulisic might not have lied but there's age cheating even in the west. But that one is foneby the state. I men one or two govt top govt official is involved and it's mostly done for entertainers. Do you believe cardi b is 29?, As in she was 24 when she released bodak yellow video.

6 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Alexander Arnold, Osimhen And Pulisic At FIFA U-17 World Cup by DoggoneDogg: 2:01pm On Oct 28, 2021
BlueRayDick:

You are wrong on Osimehn and Iheanacho's age. There's no how they are 17 or below when they played at the U-17 world cup. They may not be as old as those we used to parade in the past, but they are definitely not 17 as at that time.

In fact it is almost impossible for any Nigerian youngster to make that U-17 team while they are still below 17 years of age. Do u know what it takes to even get a chance to be selected for the trials alone?
I had friends that have gone for age grade trials in the past , I know how old they were that time.

Exactly.
I peg them at 24ish back then.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Alexander Arnold, Osimhen And Pulisic At FIFA U-17 World Cup by Lamasta(m): 2:03pm On Oct 28, 2021
They are all doing well, there village people are impress
Re: Throwback Photos Of Alexander Arnold, Osimhen And Pulisic At FIFA U-17 World Cup by Bamzyriches451: 2:05pm On Oct 28, 2021
Nice one
Re: Throwback Photos Of Alexander Arnold, Osimhen And Pulisic At FIFA U-17 World Cup by TimeTraveller: 2:05pm On Oct 28, 2021
fourboys:

Hope you know he is English and the English overhype everything, including their bland fish and chips?

7 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Alexander Arnold, Osimhen And Pulisic At FIFA U-17 World Cup by Stepanovs(m): 2:05pm On Oct 28, 2021
Starzo:

pulisic might not have lied but there's age cheating even in the west. But that one is foneby the state. I men one or two govt top govt official is involved and it's mostly done for entertainers. Do you believe cardi b is 29?, As in she was 24 when she released bodak yellow video.

Ofcos there is age cheating in the west....even though rare....you can't rule out anything.....but most times people do things for a reason.....why would Pulisic has to lie about his age, how is it even possible....when he has started playing in academies from under-7 age grades.....when there is a structure from under 10s....to under 23s when do the player lie?

They agecheat in mostly African and maybe South American football because we don't have developmental plan from childhood....and we cherish "Instant success" to "development"......the core western countries....don't.....so There is no gain in reducing your age to play in an under 17 competition in the USA

10 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Alexander Arnold, Osimhen And Pulisic At FIFA U-17 World Cup by Eminimore: 2:09pm On Oct 28, 2021
Seun360:

He's with Heartland FC
Please be sincere is this really true
Re: Throwback Photos Of Alexander Arnold, Osimhen And Pulisic At FIFA U-17 World Cup by Shegzy8(m): 2:11pm On Oct 28, 2021
robosky02:

For once we can believe the age of our boys

Unlike the days of Philip osudus lol

Victor osimhem reduced his age also.

He’s older than me a bit. We played football together in oregun. He followed his part and I’m glad he’s up there. I’m very sure he will be at the top for a long time cause he didn’t subtract too much from his age.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Alexander Arnold, Osimhen And Pulisic At FIFA U-17 World Cup by Shegzy8(m): 2:12pm On Oct 28, 2021
kenzysmith:
have nevered doubted oshihemen, taiwo awoniyi and ihehancho age . as for our goalkeeper uzoho 22 yes he is claiming forget it grin . Nigeria we dominate Africa with a world class coach and Fabio cappello or Joachim loew won't be bad idea cool

Those guys also reduced their age but they didn’t subtract much from it.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Alexander Arnold, Osimhen And Pulisic At FIFA U-17 World Cup by techWriter3: 2:18pm On Oct 28, 2021
For once we can say the olds of our boysUnlike the hours of Philip osudus lol
Re: Throwback Photos Of Alexander Arnold, Osimhen And Pulisic At FIFA U-17 World Cup by excel101(m): 2:19pm On Oct 28, 2021
If not that C. Ronaldo and Lion Messi were on their way out, these guys would have been in oblivion. Today's world is in search of their replacement.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Alexander Arnold, Osimhen And Pulisic At FIFA U-17 World Cup by CaptainAyub: 2:20pm On Oct 28, 2021
kenzysmith:
have nevered doubted oshihemen, taiwo awoniyi and ihehancho age . as for our goalkeeper uzoho 22 yes he is claiming forget it grin . Nigeria we dominate Africa with a world class coach and Fabio cappello or Joachim loew won't be bad idea cool
Iheanacho is a huge fraud age wise

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Alexander Arnold, Osimhen And Pulisic At FIFA U-17 World Cup by woleabayo(f): 2:20pm On Oct 28, 2021
what a throw back
Re: Throwback Photos Of Alexander Arnold, Osimhen And Pulisic At FIFA U-17 World Cup by FuckAllTheMODs: 2:22pm On Oct 28, 2021
TimeTraveller:
Osimhen is bigger than all of them, and he has not even started yet.

Nons*nse, Trent's right foot is bigger than his whole career.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Alexander Arnold, Osimhen And Pulisic At FIFA U-17 World Cup by lexy2014: 2:28pm On Oct 28, 2021
Bigchristo:
I heard. Club offering 100M euro to sign Osimhen that guy is blessed.

All those are rumors put out by d media to sell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha And 4 Others Die / Okocha Welcomes Lionel Messi To PSG / Francisca Ordega: Make-up Or Muscles? New York Times' Article

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.