Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,693 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

How Ikeja Electric Distribution Scam People And Customer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Ikeja Electric Distribution Scam People And Customer (471 Views)

Gunmen Kill Councillor, Boutique Owner, Sales Girl And Customer In Sapele (Pix) / Facebook User Exposes New Format ATM Fraudsters Use To Scam People. / Singer, Mocheddah Blows Hot As Ikeja Electric Shuts Down Over 9 Transformers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Ikeja Electric Distribution Scam People And Customer by abeniagbon(m): 1:58pm On Oct 28, 2021
At fola azeez branch of the ikeja electric distribution branch Alakuko Lagos. Due to the high increment in tariff of electric and their announcement on radio program that we should go and register for prepaid..we applied for prepaid only to get there and was asked to pay 5k for every flat in our building before the could register us... They asked my wife to make the payment only God knows the account... The receipt was with my wife..only for them to keep calling her to know where she was so they could collect the receipt. On there next visit to my residence they asked for the receipt while the marketer shred it.. that she should not worry .. remember we paid 20k for 4flat just to open a prepaid account for meter....

Now about three month after registration without meter they keep charging the account without *METER*
With 20k montly now at N60,000 , no meter to show and bill were been piled up on the account...

My office is under Eko electric distribution. I don't experience such things here at okokomaiko.... Nothing of such ... Prepaid meter were all over the place shop and all... You can easily walk to any outlet and get your prepaid meter at ease... But ikeja Electric has turned it to extortion

Today they were at my residence with their ladder only to take bribe for and requesting for us to pay the prepaid billing bills they disconnected the wire and for them to connect it back they were bribe a sum of 5000naira...

Is this the country we are to call our country. Everyone using his office for fraud and extortion... Criminal minded, lugubrious act...

We heard this meter are meant to be distributed for free... Now they are charging and extorting people of their hard earned.

Ikeja Electric distribution company... Please share those meter with you.... and never bring those ladder again to my street is against the law for you to go about disconnecting wires .. for what in this present generation... Somebody should wake them if they are still sleeping

Re: How Ikeja Electric Distribution Scam People And Customer by YeyeGbami: 2:02pm On Oct 28, 2021
Visit, call or send email directly to their HQ.

As you don suspect say dem wan collect that receipt you could have made a copy for reference purpose.
Re: How Ikeja Electric Distribution Scam People And Customer by Boogyman557: 2:02pm On Oct 28, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool I TOLD YA ALL D CUNTREE IS FVCKED UP BIG TIME. SAME REASON I HIGH ON MY KUSH 24sc.. WTF MAN
Re: How Ikeja Electric Distribution Scam People And Customer by Beblessedbaba: 2:11pm On Oct 28, 2021
Pls mail whistleblowing@ikejaelectric.com

Ensure you put details full name and phone numbers of the individuals invovled and any other option information that can help
Re: How Ikeja Electric Distribution Scam People And Customer by abeniagbon(m): 2:17pm On Oct 28, 2021
They should just distribute the meter to our house and stop extorting us from our hard earn.

Nigeria is not easy and money is not easy to see anywhere... I'm reporting them here so people can see what is going on... Sending email doesn't help any organisation in Nigeria... Cos they are bunch of criminal... They should share the prepaid meter with them. Cos I have register and they go about asking and taking bribe isn't that criminal act enough....

What is lalastica doing self? Front page abeg
Re: How Ikeja Electric Distribution Scam People And Customer by Dedynast: 6:29pm On Oct 28, 2021
Bros you Don allow one of their field officers run you street... Lol. Application for Prepaid na free and it's done online. If you still have the receipts and other evidence of the extortions/bribes, send it via email to expressyourself@ikejaelectic.com.
Na who disconnect you go come beg you to reconnect and meter you.

abeniagbon:
They should just distribute the meter to our house and stop extorting us from our hard earn.

Nigeria is not easy and money is not easy to see anywhere... I'm reporting them here so people can see what is going on... Sending email doesn't help any organisation in Nigeria... Cos they are bunch of criminal... They should share the prepaid meter with them. Cos I have register and they go about asking and taking bribe isn't that criminal act enough....

What is lalastica doing self? Front page abeg
Re: How Ikeja Electric Distribution Scam People And Customer by MASTERYANKEE: 7:25pm On Oct 28, 2021
Fuvvvk shirtttt

(1) (Reply)

Timothy Adegoke: Court Orders Nationwide Manhunt For Adedoyin’s Son / Video Of Police Officer, Abba Kyari Chilling In A Nightclub / Call Off Aba Proposed Crusade, IPOB Tells Kumuyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.