Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,933 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

4 PDP Governors In Closed-Door Meeting With Mimiko - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 PDP Governors In Closed-Door Meeting With Mimiko (20324 Views)

4 PDP Governors, BoT Members To Atiku: We Will Dump Your Campaign If Ayu Resigns / 4 PDP Governors Working For Tinubu – Daily Post / 2 PDP Federal Lawmakers And 4 PDP Chieftains Defect To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 PDP Governors In Closed-Door Meeting With Mimiko by AKWATGOLD1(m): 3:14pm On Oct 28, 2021
PDP is relating with Mimiko that fails to win common MHA slot for his Zenith Labour Party (Ondo West & East).

What Goodluck did then is the system that the current PDP leadership is adopting now.

2 Likes

Re: 4 PDP Governors In Closed-Door Meeting With Mimiko by techWriter3: 3:15pm On Oct 28, 2021
Oga you have not knowing political combinations
Re: 4 PDP Governors In Closed-Door Meeting With Mimiko by Uprangers11: 3:18pm On Oct 28, 2021
Emmypure:
Let them just decided and give obi or atiku the tickets, anything else from that will be failure.
So if u see Atiku on that ballot u will vote for meSad sha...I think some people r worst than the stupid politicians,80 yeärs old man oga

1 Like

Re: 4 PDP Governors In Closed-Door Meeting With Mimiko by Easylifelomo(m): 3:23pm On Oct 28, 2021
We are waiting for out come of the meeting
Re: 4 PDP Governors In Closed-Door Meeting With Mimiko by dailytells: 3:34pm On Oct 28, 2021
The Court of Appeal sitting in Port Harcourt, Rivers state strikes out Uche Secondus’ Appeals.

The court gives go ahead for Peoples’ Democratic Party’s (PDP) National Convention scheduled for 30th to 31st October, 2021.

Read more
https://dailytells.com.ng/breaking-court-of-appeal-strikes-out-uche-secondus-case-natl-convention-holds/

Re: 4 PDP Governors In Closed-Door Meeting With Mimiko by Odidigboigbo(m): 3:42pm On Oct 28, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:
So na Mimiko Bukola Saraki dey talk about the other day.
If I be PDP, I would rather focus on bringing back Philip Shaibu. Akeredolu don pocket Ondo state, Mimiko can't bring any thing to PDP's table.

But you see Philip Shaibu in Edo state?, he is a force on his own.
But Philip Shaibu is still in PDP na?

1 Like

Re: 4 PDP Governors In Closed-Door Meeting With Mimiko by ImmaculateJOE(m): 3:45pm On Oct 28, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
But Philip Shaibu is still in PDP na?
Nope he is no longer there. He defected to an unknown party.
Re: 4 PDP Governors In Closed-Door Meeting With Mimiko by do4luv14(m): 4:01pm On Oct 28, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:
If I be PDP, I would rather focus on bringing back Philip Shaibu. Akeredolu don pocket Ondo state, Mimiko can't bring any thing to PDP's table.

wait Philip Shaibu don decamp?
Re: 4 PDP Governors In Closed-Door Meeting With Mimiko by Arabiandude: 4:02pm On Oct 28, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:

Please remind me the poll result of the last Edo governorship election in Shaibu ward, Local Government and Senatorial district. Don't be shocked after seeing the result

1 Like

Re: 4 PDP Governors In Closed-Door Meeting With Mimiko by naija1stnigar(m): 4:14pm On Oct 28, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:

stay in Lagos and be deceiving yourself, was Akeredolu not governor when PDP took 2/3rd of all federal elective positions in 2019? 1out of 3 senators and 3 out of 3 out of 9 reps And now you will see what will happen in the upcoming Akure north and south rep election.

2 Likes

Re: 4 PDP Governors In Closed-Door Meeting With Mimiko by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 28, 2021
FOOLS

Even Man U brought back Ronaldo, they still chop 0-5 on the low

1 Like

Re: 4 PDP Governors In Closed-Door Meeting With Mimiko by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 28, 2021
If PDP is looking for VP candidate from the south west they should woo a technocrat like Akinwunmi Adeshina.
Re: 4 PDP Governors In Closed-Door Meeting With Mimiko by gasparpisciotta: 4:22pm On Oct 28, 2021
Blizzy9ja:
Oga you do not understand political permutations

Political permutations that is self-serving.

That will fail woefully!!!
Re: 4 PDP Governors In Closed-Door Meeting With Mimiko by Indispensable85(m): 4:54pm On Oct 28, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:

How do you bring back somebody in the party already? Philip is a pdp member.
Re: 4 PDP Governors In Closed-Door Meeting With Mimiko by Akpacha(m): 4:58pm On Oct 28, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:

Is Philip shaibu no longer with pdp?
Re: 4 PDP Governors In Closed-Door Meeting With Mimiko by backbone503(m): 5:04pm On Oct 28, 2021
Peridotushers18:
mimiko is a good target

Why?
Re: 4 PDP Governors In Closed-Door Meeting With Mimiko by barcaboi(m): 5:29pm On Oct 28, 2021
Blizzy9ja:
Oga you do not understand political permutations
Permutations that didn’t work 2015?
Re: 4 PDP Governors In Closed-Door Meeting With Mimiko by Tareq1105: 5:48pm On Oct 28, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:

Have you forgotten that your overrated Phillip Shaibu lost his Senatorial district to Baba Oshiomhole in last year gubernatorial election?
Re: 4 PDP Governors In Closed-Door Meeting With Mimiko by wengerjay(m): 5:51pm On Oct 28, 2021
Hi
Re: 4 PDP Governors In Closed-Door Meeting With Mimiko by ofiko123(m): 5:54pm On Oct 28, 2021
Shebi mimiko is no longer the governor of ondo state..
Re: 4 PDP Governors In Closed-Door Meeting With Mimiko by Tareq1105: 5:58pm On Oct 28, 2021
PDP signing Mimiko, a player that has political injury.
Re: 4 PDP Governors In Closed-Door Meeting With Mimiko by SirBunky85(m): 12:06am On Oct 29, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:

is Philip shuaibu no longer in the pdp?
Re: 4 PDP Governors In Closed-Door Meeting With Mimiko by zigzagluv: 12:36am On Oct 29, 2021
what are you even saying Philip is in PDP
ImmaculateJOE:

Re: 4 PDP Governors In Closed-Door Meeting With Mimiko by zigzagluv: 12:39am On Oct 29, 2021
STOP SAYING WHAT YOU DONT KNOW , LEAVE BEER PALOUR TALK
ImmaculateJOE:

Nope he is no longer there. He defected to an unknown party.
Re: 4 PDP Governors In Closed-Door Meeting With Mimiko by orisa37: 6:10am On Oct 29, 2021
GOOD AND VERY REASONABLE.
Re: 4 PDP Governors In Closed-Door Meeting With Mimiko by mkoabiola: 7:09am On Oct 29, 2021
Is mimiko stil in active politics?

He has been relegated.

But politics is a game of noba
Re: 4 PDP Governors In Closed-Door Meeting With Mimiko by APCNig: 12:20pm On Oct 29, 2021
seunmsg:
Mimiko is no longer a force a reckon with in Ondo state politics. He was demystified by APC in 2016. He has nothing new to add to PDP in the state.

Was it not Tinubu that brought Forensic experts from abroad who helped proved that Agagu rigged the election but did not prove that Mimiko also rigged but was rigged out by Agagu. If not for Tinubu and the foreign experts that he (Tinubu) brought, Mimiko will never ever smell government house. So ACN made Mimiko, and ACM demystified Mimiko, though Mimiko has been in Politics even before Tinubu, that's a fact you can confirm from Google, but Tinubu is the current Political Jagaban, the Prolific Stratgist.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adegboruwa Kicks As Lagos Government "Attacks The Integrity Of EndSARS Panel" / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Didn’t Just Divide Nigeria, He Killed Her” / Soyinka Accuses Presidency Of Using Vulgar Language At Campaigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.