Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Land For Sale In Lekki. WARNING! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Land For Sale In Lekki. WARNING! (215 Views)

EKEDC Issued A Warning To Bring Out Wires From Conduit - Any Advice? / WARNING! Do Not Buy Any Electrical Wires And Cables Until You Read This / Marlians Not Allowed In My House, Landlord Issues Warning To Tenants - More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Land For Sale In Lekki. WARNING! by EzeAnthony1(m): 2:13pm On Oct 28, 2021
What you must know before buying any land in Lekki and Lagos as a whole

—No matter how good a land looks, take your eyes off it once you discover it’s a committed land -unless you know the exact right steps to take.

—When buying land in developing areas, avoid buying too close to the main road. This is because the government may decide to expand the road and guess whose property would be swept off?

—If you want to buy from a company, find out if the company and the family that sold the land to them are in good terms. This is very important.

There are 7 property buying secrets most real estate professionals don’t want you to know. Two of these secrets alone can save you from losing millions. But because of how sensitive and confidential these secrets are...I’m not comfortable posting them here.
I can send you these secrets privately on WhatsApp but you have to be above 22 years of age. Here’s my number: 08188742785

—Due to the high cost of sand, concrete and building materials in Nigeria, it is highly advisable to go for dry lands.

—Avoid subscribing for a 24 months installment payment package. A lot can happen in 24 months. 3-6 months is ok, but don’t exceed 12 months for your own good.

—Make sure you thoroughly read and understand every word in the “contract of sale document” before signing. And endeavor to collect the Deed of Assignment as soon as possible.

—Don’t buy any property on blind trust even if it’s been sold by your best friend. Go and inspect the land yourself. Examine the documents. Ask questions and make sure you’re satisfied before making payment.

—If you’re outside Nigeria and won’t have the opportunity to inspect the land you want to buy...Just buy from a company that already has a good track record.
I’d love to list the names of some of these companies here but that’d be unnecessary. You can chat me up for that.

—Find out as much as you can about the community where the land is in before making payment.

—Avoid lands that don’t have a survey document. And if you must buy land that don’t have survey, endeavor to involve a surveyor.

—Buying a land for residential purposes in an agricultural or industrial zone is a huge gamble. Thread carefully.

—Always find out if a land is free from government acquisition before making payment to avoid stories that touch the heart.

—Save this page and refer back to it whenever you’re ready to buy any property. It’d save you from making mistakes that could cost you millions.

Chat me up on WhatsApp today to get “The 7 Highly Sensitive Property Buying Secrets” 08188742785

1 Like

Re: Land For Sale In Lekki. WARNING! by EzeAnthony1(m): 2:38pm On Oct 28, 2021
“Real estate cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world.”

__Franklin D. Roosevelt (4 times president of the United States)
Re: Land For Sale In Lekki. WARNING! by EzeAnthony1(m): 2:39pm On Oct 28, 2021
“The major fortunes in America have been made in land.”

John D. Rockefeller (First American Billionaire)
Re: Land For Sale In Lekki. WARNING! by EzeAnthony1(m): 4:35pm On Oct 28, 2021
Real estate investments provide cash flow and can be a very strong hedge against inflation.
Re: Land For Sale In Lekki. WARNING! by EzeAnthony1(m): 4:38pm On Oct 28, 2021
Real estate investors can use leverage to build wealth.

Putting $25,000 into stocks buys you $25,000 worth of stocks in value(no leverage). Conversely, the same investment in real estate could buy $125,000 in property (that’s times 3!)
Re: Land For Sale In Lekki. WARNING! by EzeAnthony1(m): 9:45am On Oct 29, 2021
The best investment on earth is earth
Re: Land For Sale In Lekki. WARNING! by EzeAnthony1(m): 9:46am On Oct 29, 2021
Owning a home is a keystone of wealth -- both financial affluence and emotional security
Re: Land For Sale In Lekki. WARNING! by EzeAnthony1(m): 9:46am On Oct 29, 2021
Land monopoly is not only monopoly, but it is by far the greatest of monopolies
Re: Land For Sale In Lekki. WARNING! by EzeAnthony1(m): 9:48am On Oct 29, 2021
Real estate investors can enjoy predictable cash flow.
Re: Land For Sale In Lekki. WARNING! by EzeAnthony1(m): 9:50am On Oct 29, 2021
In the past, real estate investors make money primarily through rental income but nowadays there are more ways. Give me a call to learn one of the most profitable way for free. 08188742785

(1) (Reply)

Need An Architect In Osogbo / Buy Airport Trolleys And Other Trolleys From China / 5bedroom Fully Detached Duplex Available For Sale‼️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.