Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,934 members, 7,952,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:35 PM

Stomach Ulcer: Symptoms And Treatment - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Stomach Ulcer: Symptoms And Treatment (240 Views)

Stomach Ulcer, Symptoms, Causes And Treatment / Ulcer Symptoms And Natural Treatment / "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stomach Ulcer: Symptoms And Treatment by Emmaline: 2:38pm On Oct 28, 2021

I guess stomach ulcer and what to do about them has posed problems to some persons. Asides diet, people who suffer from ulcer dread certain kind of activities.

Stomach ulcer are painful sores in the stomach lining. Of course that’s why people who suffer them always complain of pain. They are a type of peptic ulcer disease. Peptic ulcer are types of ulcer that affect both stomach and small intestines.

There are some treatment here that can help https://earthlydiets.com/stomach-ulcer/

(1) (Reply)

Cells Are The New Cure. / BREAKING: Gas Leakage At Computer Village, Lagos / Peptic Ulcer; The Myths And The Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.