Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,889 members, 7,824,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Dada Fasoto Arifanlajogun, Igboho's Witch Doctor Arrested By DSS - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dada Fasoto Arifanlajogun, Igboho's Witch Doctor Arrested By DSS (49551 Views)

Alhaji Mukaila Lamidi (Auxiliary) Arrested By DSS In Ibadan / President Tinubu Appoints Kunle Adeleke, Dele Alake, Olusegun Dada As Aides / Dada Fasoto Arifanlajogun: DSS Releases Man Alleged To Be Igboho's Witch Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dada Fasoto Arifanlajogun, Igboho's Witch Doctor Arrested By DSS by buckeyemedia: 9:47pm On Oct 28, 2021
thorpido:
Lawless country.Why don't you charge him to court if there's any crime you're holding him for?
He is the apprehended cat.
Re: Dada Fasoto Arifanlajogun, Igboho's Witch Doctor Arrested By DSS by countryfive: 10:07pm On Oct 28, 2021
adekolaelect:
oga pack well does Jesus and Muhammed( SWM) too follows any Christian and Muslims that has issue to the prison too?

If you do the right thing as a child of God and arrested to be in jail Jesus will be with you
He visited John in the iland of patmos after he was sent on exile.Rev. 1.
He was with Joseph in the prison Gen 39: 20 - 23
When Daniel was throne into the den of lions God sent an angel to protect him Daniel 6:21&22.
Even peter was helped out of prison acts 12:1-11
Re: Dada Fasoto Arifanlajogun, Igboho's Witch Doctor Arrested By DSS by Successlane: 10:54pm On Oct 28, 2021
Mokason288:
PMB will die a slow and painful death

Mark my words

Just your wish.
Re: Dada Fasoto Arifanlajogun, Igboho's Witch Doctor Arrested By DSS by NaijaElba(m): 1:15am On Oct 29, 2021
Mokason288:

Kisssssss my black asssssss

Tell your father to kiss your black dirty craw craw ass Useless IPOB supporter.

1 Like

Re: Dada Fasoto Arifanlajogun, Igboho's Witch Doctor Arrested By DSS by epondudu: 5:56am On Oct 29, 2021
FourElements:

Stop deceiving yourself! You are only proud of the activities of the wicked.
The wicked has already destroyed the country.
The wicked is your enemy though you don't know yet. undecided

Like I said before, it's your likes that want the country to burn simply because you don't like the administration.
If things are not going right doesn't mean I should be cursing and praying that my nation is destroyed.
When you have a problem with your landlord you either have patience till you sort things out or you move out, you don't pray that the house burns when you are still an occupant in the house.
Re: Dada Fasoto Arifanlajogun, Igboho's Witch Doctor Arrested By DSS by FourElements: 6:21am On Oct 29, 2021
epondudu:

Like I said before, it's your likes that want the country to burn simply because you don't like the administration.
If things are not going right doesn't mean I should be cursing and praying that my nation is destroyed.
When you have a problem with your landlord you either have patience till you sort things out or you move out, you don't pray that the house burns when you are still an occupant in the house.
"If things are not going right doesn't mean I should be cursing and praying that my nation is destroyed.". -This statement clearly shows that you are very manipulative. So, according to you, when people are disappointed in those they elect and demand for good governance, including security of lives and properties, it means they want to burn down and destroy their nation.
The only explanation for your warped method of reasoning will be that, you are one of the very few benefitting from the chaotic situation.
Re: Dada Fasoto Arifanlajogun, Igboho's Witch Doctor Arrested By DSS by epondudu: 6:31am On Oct 29, 2021
FourElements:

"If things are not going right doesn't mean I should be cursing and praying that my nation is destroyed.". -This statement clearly shows that you are very manipulative. So, according to you, when people are disappointed in those they elect and demand for good governance, including security of lives and properties, it means they want to burn down and destroy their nation.
The only explanation for your warped method of reasoning will be that, you are one of the very few benefitting from the chaotic situation.
If you are not happy with the situation of things guy ! get your pvc and vote. Nigeria is not doomed. Infact you might be crying hunger here while millions of people are making it and are very happy. Life as never been FAIR. Some became millionaire over the night during Jonathan administration, hardworking Nigerians are also making under this administration.
Re: Dada Fasoto Arifanlajogun, Igboho's Witch Doctor Arrested By DSS by EagleNest(m): 7:55am On Oct 29, 2021
I thought you can't catch witch doctors.
Re: Dada Fasoto Arifanlajogun, Igboho's Witch Doctor Arrested By DSS by FourElements: 9:58am On Oct 29, 2021
epondudu:

If you are not happy with the situation of things guy ! get your pvc and vote. Nigeria is not doomed. Infact you might be crying hunger here while millions of people are making it and are very happy. Life as never been FAIR. Some became millionaire over the night during Jonathan administration, hardworking Nigerians are also making under this administration.
"get your pvc and vote" -This clearly shows that you are living in cloud cuckoo land.
You claim you are patriotic, but it's very obvious you are delusional and living in denial.
If the fundamental issues are as simplistic as "get your pvc and vote", then Nigeria will not be in the situation she found herself now.
You saying millions are making it and millions are very happy, clearly shows you are quite detached from the Nigeria reality.
Your mentality is clearly 'dog eat dog" mentality, and definitely NOT about pride in Nigeria or the common good.
Go, continue to selfishly enjoy your "new money", while it lasts...! smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Model Of Proposed Flyover And Pedestrian Bridges At Pen Cinema, Agege (Photos) / 'Don’t Attack Mbaka' - Peter Obi / Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Election Victory With His Staff (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.