Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

REVEALED! How To Monetize Your Likes On Facebook And Other Social Networking Sit - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / REVEALED! How To Monetize Your Likes On Facebook And Other Social Networking Sit (231 Views)

Man's Oversized Wedding Suit Got Nigerians Talking On Facebook (photos) / Who Is Star Delguidice? Lady With Bum Implants Unable To Sit Down (see Photos) / Please Vote Him With Your Likes/comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

REVEALED! How To Monetize Your Likes On Facebook And Other Social Networking Sit by kanuekpezujr: 6:06pm On Oct 28, 2021
How many likes do you usually have on the photos you share on social media?

Have you ever wished those likes earned you some money?

Well, as a model, you can create a photo blog, post your photos on your photo blog and share them on social media. As your friends click to see the photos, you'll get paid.

I can teach you how to create a photo blog and monetize every visit.

The first 10 people to subscribe to this course will get it for just N2,500. Others will get it for N10,000.

To subscribe, click the link below;

https://paystack.com/pay/monetizeyourinfluence
Re: REVEALED! How To Monetize Your Likes On Facebook And Other Social Networking Sit by Bigredmachine: 6:12pm On Oct 28, 2021
How can I sell my likes here on naira land
Re: REVEALED! How To Monetize Your Likes On Facebook And Other Social Networking Sit by kanuekpezujr: 6:19pm On Oct 28, 2021
You can create a blog, share a short post from the blog here on naira land, and get paid for every visit to your blog from naira land.

(1) (Reply)

Monday Vibe / Wristwaches / [photos] Trending And Attractive Necklace For Beautiful Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.