Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,294 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Trial Of Woodberry, Hushpuppi's Lover To Commence 29 Oct., In America - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Trial Of Woodberry, Hushpuppi's Lover To Commence 29 Oct., In America (1115 Views)

Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos / FBI Tracked Woodberry Via Iphone, Whatsapp, Bitcoin Transactions / Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trial Of Woodberry, Hushpuppi's Lover To Commence 29 Oct., In America by donaldeke(m): 6:58pm On Oct 28, 2021
The trial of Olalekan Ponle also known as Woodberry is said to be commencing in the United States of America tomorrow, 29th of October 2020. This update was given by Kemi Olunloyo, a Nigerian investigative journalist in her Live broadcast on Facebook.

The journalist also confirmed the rumor of a love affair that existed between Ramoni Abbas also known as Hushpuppi and Woodberry. Explaining how the two men met in Dubai and probably started relating together, she said Woodberry was hitherto based in South Africa and Hushpuppi in Malaysia.

Woodberry had a deal that he double-crossed about fifteen guys who later were revealed to have cult connections. On learning of their plan to eliminate him, he fled to Dubai to meet Hushpuppi who was not living in Dubai. We at this time cannot confirm if the relationship started at this time.

https://www.reporterswall.com/trial-of-woodberry-hushpuppis-lover-to-commence-29-oct-in-america-kemi-olunloyo/

Re: Trial Of Woodberry, Hushpuppi's Lover To Commence 29 Oct., In America by Aufbauh(m): 7:04pm On Oct 28, 2021
Husspuppi don miss social media especially Instagram tire. This is why freedom is priceless.

2 Likes

Re: Trial Of Woodberry, Hushpuppi's Lover To Commence 29 Oct., In America by MITCHELL96: 7:14pm On Oct 28, 2021
Nothing like Liberty mehnnnn, These guys have been dinied freedom for 1 year plus now, The worst is when the judge sentence them to like 25 years in prison cry

He never impacted my life though, but I just miss his cruise jare, We need someone like him to entertain us in this Buhari, bandit, Kidnappers, cultist, killings and boko Haram era angry E no easy to be a Nigerian in this Buhari regime angry angry na soso badnews everyday angry

1 Like

Re: Trial Of Woodberry, Hushpuppi's Lover To Commence 29 Oct., In America by floss(m): 7:37pm On Oct 28, 2021
Okay
Re: Trial Of Woodberry, Hushpuppi's Lover To Commence 29 Oct., In America by revived: 8:47pm On Oct 28, 2021
Wooooooooo

Hustle continue jare
Re: Trial Of Woodberry, Hushpuppi's Lover To Commence 29 Oct., In America by DoctorDree(m): 8:03am On Oct 29, 2021
I never knew his lover was involved as well
Omo this case don expand
Re: Trial Of Woodberry, Hushpuppi's Lover To Commence 29 Oct., In America by Aganju849: 10:28am On Oct 29, 2021
DoctorDree:
I never knew his lover was involved as well
Omo this case don expand

Na Woodberry be him lover na

Gay-briel things
Re: Trial Of Woodberry, Hushpuppi's Lover To Commence 29 Oct., In America by Blackfire(m): 4:51pm On Oct 29, 2021
Yoruba people eeehhh

Anyway incase you don't know it North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023

I sell cows o
Re: Trial Of Woodberry, Hushpuppi's Lover To Commence 29 Oct., In America by EnemyofGod22(m): 4:52pm On Oct 29, 2021
God and satan doesn't exist,

Know this and have peace of mind.
Re: Trial Of Woodberry, Hushpuppi's Lover To Commence 29 Oct., In America by Cosmatikka: 12:57am On Oct 30, 2021
Wen Abba kyari, the super tailor's own commencing?
Re: Trial Of Woodberry, Hushpuppi's Lover To Commence 29 Oct., In America by nedekid: 1:01am On Oct 30, 2021
Blackfire:
Yoruba people eeehhh

Anyway incase you don't know it North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023

I sell cows o
It is obvious you are from the North and you deal in cows undecided
Re: Trial Of Woodberry, Hushpuppi's Lover To Commence 29 Oct., In America by uthlaw: 1:24am On Oct 31, 2021
EnemyofGod22:
God and satan doesn't exist,

Know this and have peace of mind.
is this one mad?
Re: Trial Of Woodberry, Hushpuppi's Lover To Commence 29 Oct., In America by Bastard1stborn: 2:03am On Oct 31, 2021
uthlaw:
is this one mad?

No! He's not mad. You are the one that need to calm down and read his message over and over again. You will realize everything comes and goes around irrespective of God's and Satan's existence which is yet to confirm with proof.

Just live a good, simple and happy life.. If God truly exist.. You are covered.

(1) (Reply)

I Just Misplaced My Phone And Money Gone!!! / 14-year-old Girl Shot And Killed By Her 13 Year Old Brother, Who Was Selling Gun / Man, 62, Docked For handling Breasts Of Girl, 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.