Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,541 members, 7,837,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Facebook Changes Its Name To Meta In Major Rebrand - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Facebook Changes Its Name To Meta In Major Rebrand (52780 Views)

Threads: See Elon Musk's Reply on Twitter's attempt to sue Meta / Twitter Threatens To Sue Meta For Hiring Former Employees To Build "Threads" / Mtn Changes Recharge Card Loading Pattern And Reduces Card Pin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook Changes Its Name To Meta In Major Rebrand by healthyguy(m): 6:15am On Oct 29, 2021
mmadu5:
*Please if you are the one that gave me food to eat last night in my dream last night ! Plz reduce d salt n pepper and add more pomo this night tank u* undecided undecided

Na your village people

But e be like say you no dey chop before sleep
Re: Facebook Changes Its Name To Meta In Major Rebrand by Babastrong(m): 6:39am On Oct 29, 2021
[quote author=jovialswag post=107146093]Ronaldo expecting twins ❤❤❤�[and so, someone is expecting triplets]
Re: Facebook Changes Its Name To Meta In Major Rebrand by bepositive11: 7:03am On Oct 29, 2021
This will be the beginning of their downfall. Bad move
Re: Facebook Changes Its Name To Meta In Major Rebrand by kaygreeno: 7:04am On Oct 29, 2021
Seems we don't read to understand the summary of a write up!! The point is that Facebook is not changing the Facebook app name but only change the company name that owns both fb, IG and Instagram..let's always read to comprehend pls
Re: Facebook Changes Its Name To Meta In Major Rebrand by provideoediting: 7:06am On Oct 29, 2021
It’s normally less complicated to customise and improve a PC than an Apple pc for your own, but you video editing companies may use both for a video computer. You can use some video modifying tools on Android and Apple cellular devices and pills, but they’re frequently more constrained in scope and pleasant. It’s also much more difficult to edit motion pictures successfully on an iPad or iPhone than on a strong laptop or pc pc.
Re: Facebook Changes Its Name To Meta In Major Rebrand by ttemmi(m): 8:04am On Oct 29, 2021
When I saw ODE on your name I knew where your problem came from.

Odegbami1:
Pele o CEO Facebook undecided

Re: Facebook Changes Its Name To Meta In Major Rebrand by Cti28(m): 11:28am On Oct 29, 2021
mmadu5:
*Please if you are the one that gave me food to eat last night in my dream last night ! Plz reduce d salt n pepper and add more pomo this night tank u* undecided undecided

Chai shocked shocked
Re: Facebook Changes Its Name To Meta In Major Rebrand by Baruwaaaaa(m): 11:45am On Oct 29, 2021
It doesn't change a thing
Re: Facebook Changes Its Name To Meta In Major Rebrand by AngelicBeing: 3:57pm On Oct 29, 2021
mmadu5:
Hian, like seriously, you ate food prepared for you at the Restaurant of Satan in your dreams and you are asking for another poison called pomo to be fed you with in your dreams, wetin person no go read for nairaland.com shocked
Re: Facebook Changes Its Name To Meta In Major Rebrand by pbetu(m): 3:42am On Nov 20, 2021
Wahala dey like cover shoe ;DWahala dey like cover shoe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

TECNO W4: Tecno's First Marshmallow Phone / Please Who Knows What Application Was Used To Edit This Picture? / When Your Dad Asks You To Bring Your Phone .(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.