Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,430 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Learning How To Learn Online - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Learning How To Learn Online (299 Views)

5 Reasons Why You Need To Learn Online / African Students Learning How To Use Condom In School (pictures) / The Science Of Learning: How To Study, Understand, And Remember All You Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learning How To Learn Online by gunsnroses: 8:28pm On Oct 28, 2021
With the current online set-up, students like me were not really briefed on what to expect. This pandemic threw us into a weird sort of limbo that none of us expected to happen. So, it's been a struggle to study and to keep up with the demands of "Zoom UniversitY".

First point of struggle: The LMS-systems. For those who are lucky enough to not recognize what these are, LMS-systems are what substituted the usual face-to-face sessions. Think of it as a virtual classroom.

This is where our teachers give our assignments, where we do our oral recitations, and where we submit all our projects. This is also where we do our tests and quizzes. But, for me, it was really a struggle because of my internet connection. I didn't have a stable internet connection so sometimes I'd lose my progress during a quiz, I wouldn't be able to submit on time, or I couldn't listen to the teachers properly during class.

What I've learned is using a VPN sometimes helps, and then I would often turn off my camera to reduce the bandwidth. Also, since my laptop was a newer version whereas my phone was an old model (2014), I would use my laptop more since it was much more efficient with WiFi.

I also download all the readings beforehand and add them to a free app called Notion. I would also turn on the sync to my laptop so that when I'm taking a test on Google Forms, my progress would not be lost if my internet suddenly loses connection.

The entire set-up of online was hard, but learning online at the end of everything wasn't so bad after all.
Re: Learning How To Learn Online by Ekhool: 1:19pm On Nov 05, 2021
LMS Software Advanced Online Learning Management System in India

e-khool is a latest version of the new Best Online Learning Management System for online learning platforms. Which is used for LMS Software in Corporate Companies, Schools and Colleges.

It has lot of LMS Features are listed below

Admin Features
Security Features
Integration Features
Marketing Features
Analytics Features

e-khool Learning Management Software has various solutions,

Learning App
Marketing App
Course Listing
Course Builder, etc..

gunsnroses:
With the current online set-up, students like me were not really briefed on what to expect. This pandemic threw us into a weird sort of limbo that none of us expected to happen. So, it's been a struggle to study and to keep up with the demands of "Zoom UniversitY".

First point of struggle: The LMS-systems. For those who are lucky enough to not recognize what these are, LMS-systems are what substituted the usual face-to-face sessions. Think of it as a virtual classroom.

This is where our teachers give our assignments, where we do our oral recitations, and where we submit all our projects. This is also where we do our tests and quizzes. But, for me, it was really a struggle because of my internet connection. I didn't have a stable internet connection so sometimes I'd lose my progress during a quiz, I wouldn't be able to submit on time, or I couldn't listen to the teachers properly during class.

What I've learned is using a VPN sometimes helps, and then I would often turn off my camera to reduce the bandwidth. Also, since my laptop was a newer version whereas my phone was an old model (2014), I would use my laptop more since it was much more efficient with WiFi.

I also download all the readings beforehand and add them to a free app called Notion. I would also turn on the sync to my laptop so that when I'm taking a test on Google Forms, my progress would not be lost if my internet suddenly loses connection.

The entire set-up of online was hard, but learning online at the end of everything wasn't so bad after all.

(1) (Reply)

Help On How To Access Turnitin / JAMB Announces Date For 2022 UTME. / Please Who Can Help Solve This Section B Quantitative?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.