Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,404 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Enaira App Returns To Google Play Store - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Enaira App Returns To Google Play Store (13497 Views)

FG Asks Google To Remove 18 Loan Apps From Play Store (Full List) / Do You Have The New CBN eNaira App, What's Your Experience? / Complaints Mount As Enaira App Tops 100,000 Downloads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enaira App Returns To Google Play Store by Truth234(m): 8:47pm On Oct 28, 2021
eNaira App has reappeared on the Google play store barely 24 hours after it was taken down by the Google team following a series of complaints by Nigerians that downloaded the newly unveiled digital currency Speed Wallet Application.

Investors King had reported that eNaira app recorded over 100,000 downloads before it was pulled down when its ratings dropped to 2.0 within 24 hours of it being available for download.

However, the app reappeared on the Google play store a few hours ago despite the nationwide criticism that trailed its poor implementation and sudden disappearance.

The Director of Corporate Communications for the Central Bank of Nigeria, Osita Nwanisobi, who was in Abakaliki on Thursday, said the eNaira app's disappearance was temporary as it was pulled down for an important upgrade targeted at addressing glitches observed during its launch.

The reviews have gotten better with ratings rising to 3.1 of 5 after 3,319 votes.

While there were still complaints, a lot of them were positive as of October 28, 2021.  A customer, Yakubu Aminu, who has gone through the process and downloaded eNaira app, has this to say "The App is working fine. People can be terrible at following instructions. If you follow the instructions accordingly, it will work fine for you. Kudos to CBN for this wonderful initiative. Nigeria is a great country."

Another customer, Osarenren Ojogho Nwenke, lauded CBN efforts, saying "Well done CBN. But I think there is an issue. If someone transfers some eNaira to my wallet, I hope the person's name will show in the transaction (credit) notification received in the app. Experimentally, I transferred some funds from my UBA to my Speed Wallet. I saw only the transaction date and transaction ID. Name of the depositor is very important please." 

Olawale Falade. however, said "eNaira is back. We complained, they listened - pathetic. Email addresses were provided when we enrolled for BVN. Why can't the app locate it? This is sad. The app shouldn't have gone live yet. Expect us to go to the bank to update our BVN after all the inhuman treatment we were put through the first time? I will put a hold on this, at least till you guys start bullying us that we must enroll compulsorily. Hoping by that time you would have put your acts together. Sad."

https://investorsking.com/2021/10/28/enaira-app-returns-to-google-play-store/

2 Likes

Re: Enaira App Returns To Google Play Store by LordCenturion(m): 4:28am On Oct 29, 2021
I hope this won't end in fraud,government don't know how to maintain good things they started, and they will abandon it later on

sheguy:

Oga, u no dey sleep?

Oh, my comment disturb you and wake u up

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enaira App Returns To Google Play Store by sheguy(m): 4:28am On Oct 29, 2021
This was a good ideal but d lifeless one will spoil it with his body odor since it was commission by him.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enaira App Returns To Google Play Store by Equal2DeTask(m): 4:28am On Oct 29, 2021
How useful will this Zoologic app be?

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enaira App Returns To Google Play Store by Damidave1124(m): 4:28am On Oct 29, 2021
The app will evolve over time.

Just that majority have lost faith in anything federal government, they believe it's in the interest of tje selected few, amd the masses at large

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enaira App Returns To Google Play Store by ApostlePaul14: 4:29am On Oct 29, 2021
May God help us
Re: Enaira App Returns To Google Play Store by TimmyTen(m): 4:29am On Oct 29, 2021
It appears our useless leaders went back to the drawing board, trust Nigerians we go shock them again.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Enaira App Returns To Google Play Store by sheguy(m): 4:29am On Oct 29, 2021
LordCenturion:
Ok

Oga, u no dey sleep?

2 Likes

Re: Enaira App Returns To Google Play Store by Judithjovial(f): 4:29am On Oct 29, 2021
I downloaded the app, tried registration with the error msg no email linked to BVN but generally I don't see the actual use of this app other than what's already out there

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enaira App Returns To Google Play Store by Whazar(m): 4:29am On Oct 29, 2021
Still didn't change the fact it flopped already

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enaira App Returns To Google Play Store by SleakBuzzPR: 4:29am On Oct 29, 2021
V
Re: Enaira App Returns To Google Play Store by AmuEbule: 4:30am On Oct 29, 2021
Ok
Re: Enaira App Returns To Google Play Store by damosade(m): 4:31am On Oct 29, 2021
Will still be deleted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enaira App Returns To Google Play Store by Karnice600: 4:31am On Oct 29, 2021
Nonsense!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enaira App Returns To Google Play Store by falcon01: 4:34am On Oct 29, 2021
Ehen
Re: Enaira App Returns To Google Play Store by popweezy(m): 4:37am On Oct 29, 2021
Let's be realistic as nigerians... E-naira na nonsense from A to Z... The Government is trying to run us street low key...

In other news..

2 Likes

Re: Enaira App Returns To Google Play Store by OnlineArchitect: 4:39am On Oct 29, 2021
Not interested in this e-naira nonesense
Re: Enaira App Returns To Google Play Store by stonemasonn: 4:41am On Oct 29, 2021
I'll download it, but still don't understand the concept, we need more education.
Re: Enaira App Returns To Google Play Store by html14java(f): 4:41am On Oct 29, 2021
e-naira = embezzle Naira

4 Likes

Re: Enaira App Returns To Google Play Store by MrHighSea: 4:41am On Oct 29, 2021
Read their Disclaimer.
Put on your shock absorber first.

1 Like

Re: Enaira App Returns To Google Play Store by mixta140: 4:41am On Oct 29, 2021
If you don't like Nigeria comot ooo...
Nigerians too like complain...
Person wey no dey contribute go dey complain our money up and down....
Masses sef get for body...
If you dont like the app leave am now...
Simple instructions many people no dey follow ... na to dey claim I go school up and down...
If the app ain't useful for you leave am...
Some is even saying up there "we go bring am down" aswear Nigerians deserve its leaders...
Even your uncle or Aunt for abroad no help una life ... na Buhari wey no sabi you ... you go dey cry ontop... and many no dey contribute to the progress of this nation.. many always wanting what they dont deserve...
Ordinary App ... see as una dey complain... since them don born some people here how much you don pay as tax sef...
Na to dey collect una like ... contribute na lie... govt no be saint... same with the masses ...
Many dey vex cus no be them dey chop the money

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enaira App Returns To Google Play Store by abdulahi90(m): 4:44am On Oct 29, 2021
thank God

1 Like

Re: Enaira App Returns To Google Play Store by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 4:47am On Oct 29, 2021
E-Naira, Please Will Never Trust It, I prefer naira ooooooo
Re: Enaira App Returns To Google Play Store by Samnavy: 4:54am On Oct 29, 2021
We need more education about this e naira of a things.
I still don't understand how to use it
Re: Enaira App Returns To Google Play Store by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:04am On Oct 29, 2021
ENaira, when I first heard this, I thought it would be a special kind of currency with decent value. Seems it's just your naira in digital form.
Re: Enaira App Returns To Google Play Store by wink2015(m): 5:05am On Oct 29, 2021
mixta140:
If you don't like Nigeria comot ooo...
Nigerians too like complain...
Person wey no dey contribute go dey complain our money up and down....
Masses sef get for body...
If you dont like the app leave am now...
Simple instructions many people no dey follow ... na to dey claim I go school up and down...
If the app ain't useful for you leave am...
Some is even saying up there "we go bring am down" aswear Nigerians deserve its leaders...
Even your uncle or Aunt for abroad no help una life ... na Buhari wey no sabi you ... you go dey cry ontop... and many no dey contribute to the progress of this nation.. many always wanting what they dont deserve...
Ordinary App ... see as una dey complain... since them don born some people here how much you don pay as tax sef...
Na to dey collect una like ... contribute na lie... govt no be saint... same with the masses ...
Many dey vex cus no be them dey chop the money

You comment still did not address the basic underlying factor concerning the e-naira which border on short term and long term security of the app considering the high level of fraud in Nigeria.

What can l buy with the app?

How can I fund my naira account?

How secure is e-naira app from foreign and local based hacker?

Why did the CBN official not engage the masses by way of education about the app before launching it?

which businesses in Nigeria can use the app for transaction?

What are the security measures put in place to backoff potential account hackers in Nigeria or Overseas?

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enaira App Returns To Google Play Store by obo389(m): 5:10am On Oct 29, 2021
Judithjovial:
I downloaded the app, tried registration with the error msg no email linked to BVN but generally I don't see the actual use of this app other than what's already out there
It is rectified now.
Did mine already and it was seamless
Re: Enaira App Returns To Google Play Store by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:14am On Oct 29, 2021
I think most of the features of the app may be done with your bank app or payment apps.

11 Likes

Re: Enaira App Returns To Google Play Store by kakaflex(m): 5:26am On Oct 29, 2021
Please read Teams and Conditions of the App before you use
Re: Enaira App Returns To Google Play Store by ironheart(m): 5:33am On Oct 29, 2021
eNaira speed app is the worst app ever created in the entire life of using app, keep getting CONTACT CUSTOMER SUPPORT, TOO MANY ATTEMPT MADE WITH SAME BVN.

I think I'll abandon it until they get there acts right

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enaira App Returns To Google Play Store by mixta140: 5:42am On Oct 29, 2021
wink2015:

You comment still did not address the basic underlying factor concerning the e-naira which border on short term and long term security of the app considering the high level of fraud in Nigeria.

What can l buy with the app?

How can I fund my naira account?

How secure is e-naira app from foreign and local based hacker?

Why did the CBN official not engage the masses by way of education about the app before launching it?

which businesses in Nigeria can use the app for transaction?

What are the security measures put in place to backoff potential account hackers in Nigeria or Overseas?
Just be patient .... take your time to make more research... if it's not worth it.. dont use it

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fire Gutted Fine Coat Paint Headquarter Building / EXCLUSIVE: CBN Will NOT Devalue Naira, Mulls Proposal For New Forex Window / Jumia’s Major Investor, Rocket Internet, Seeks Exit Via IPO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.