Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,047 members, 7,828,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Words carved in Marble: Thanos words in Avengers Endgame - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Words carved in Marble: Thanos words in Avengers Endgame (498 Views)

BBNaija: Alex And Cee-C Exchange Words In The House / Funke Akindele's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War Cast / See The Real Actress That Acted Dora Milaje In Avengers Black Panther (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Words carved in Marble: Thanos words in Avengers Endgame by prizeless(m): 9:44pm On Oct 28, 2021
You could not live with your own failure. Where did that bring you; back to me. I thought that by eliminating half of life, the other half will thrive. But you've shown me, that's impossible. But as long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be.

Thanos

1 Share

Re: Words carved in Marble: Thanos words in Avengers Endgame by dawnomike(m): 9:50pm On Oct 28, 2021
prizeless:
You could not leave with your own failure. Where did that bring you; back to me. I thought that by eliminating half of life, the other half will thrive. But you've shown me, that's impossible. But as long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be.

Thanos
... But as long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be...
-Quotable quote grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Words carved in Marble: Thanos words in Avengers Endgame by prizeless(m): 11:25pm On Oct 29, 2021
dawnomike:
... But as long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be...
-Quotable quote grin

Deep

(1) (Reply)

Please What Is The Current Market Price LG 42inch Tv / She Is Selina Tested - Civil War / Audition! Audition!! Audition!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.