Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Help.. I' Want To Learn About Programming And Coding - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Help.. I' Want To Learn About Programming And Coding (478 Views)

At 40, Can I Still Learn Programming And Be Good At It? / What Are The Differences Between Programming And Coding? / The Only Thing I Know About Programming Is Its Spelling, How Do I Start? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help.. I' Want To Learn About Programming And Coding by Jboy777: 10:01pm On Oct 28, 2021
Good evening I'm new here and I'm an undergraduate just finished secondary school and I'm willing to learn a skill rather than just sitting at home.. I made research about what skill to learn.. I found out that programming would be a huge benefits to me in future but where I live is just a small town and I'm not sure if there's anyone that can teach me.. I live in Ijebu ode ogun state.

I'm ready to learn if anyone is willing to teach me.. I already discussed with my parents about it they told me to make research and get back to them..

Thank you.Im 17 btw
Re: Help.. I' Want To Learn About Programming And Coding by NwaNimo1(m): 10:05pm On Oct 28, 2021
Re: Help.. I' Want To Learn About Programming And Coding by Nickisindigo(m): 9:35am On Oct 29, 2021
You have a laptop
Re: Help.. I' Want To Learn About Programming And Coding by akinwun(m): 10:22am On Oct 29, 2021
Jboy777:
Good evening I'm new here and I'm an undergraduate just finished secondary school and I'm willing to learn a skill rather than just sitting at home.. I made research about what skill to learn.. I found out that programming would be a huge benefits to me in future but where I live is just a small town and I'm not sure if there's anyone that can teach me.. I live in Ijebu ode ogun state.

I'm ready to learn if anyone is willing to teach me.. I already discussed with my parents about it they told me to make research and get back to them..

Thank you.Im 17 btw
Chat me up on +2347030790078
Re: Help.. I' Want To Learn About Programming And Coding by Sheriman(m): 6:44am On Oct 30, 2021
Jboy777:

Thank you.Im 17 btw
Chat me up on WhatsApp 0 8 1 4 0 6 4 1 8 1 8

(1) (Reply)

Top Web Development Tools For PHP Developers / Spring Boot Learning java / A Pomodoro App Built With Vue Js

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.