Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,125 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

See The Condition Of Roads In Igbogbo Ikorodu - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See The Condition Of Roads In Igbogbo Ikorodu (22021 Views)

Market Street Road Project In Igbogbo Constructed By LCDA In Lagos State / State Of Roads In Sango Ota Ogun State (pictures) / Breath-Taking Aerial View Of Roads In Abuja - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Condition Of Roads In Igbogbo Ikorodu by ikorodureporta: 11:01pm On Oct 28, 2021
Below is a major road - Baiyeku road.

Next to baiyeku rd is offin road, also not motorable...
i wonder what it takes to fix only the bad portions to make it motorable.

Transportation around there has gone up over 100%

I will make sure i mobilize residents to occupy their LCDA office in a few days if nothing is done

10 Likes

Re: See The Condition Of Roads In Igbogbo Ikorodu by ikorodureporta: 11:04pm On Oct 28, 2021
https://fb.watch/8WPeugtE-u/

channels tv report on the road

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See The Condition Of Roads In Igbogbo Ikorodu by Penguin2: 11:14pm On Oct 28, 2021
Lagos has enough money to rival any city in the world but for the senile drug lord whose company is in charge of collecting taxes and remitting huge percentage to him.

But his urchins here on Nairaland have refused bury their heads in shame and accept that Lagos will be better for it the day it displaces Tinubu from its business.

Just look at a road in our almighty Lagos looking like a road in Osogbo.

Eko ti baje!

115 Likes 11 Shares

Re: See The Condition Of Roads In Igbogbo Ikorodu by MITCHELL96: 1:02am On Oct 29, 2021
Mtcheew! Giant of Africa my foot!

Make them carry that title give Ghana or South Africa, we don't deserve it! The money Nigeria has, there shouldn't be any bad road at all. I weep for this country, is there still hope ? undecided undecided I guess not!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Condition Of Roads In Igbogbo Ikorodu by MVLOX(m): 6:38am On Oct 29, 2021
The goodnews is that they don't need your votes to get back to Office. I live in the same estate with the current location government chairman but our main assess road is an apology. When it rains it practically becomes a river ie a semi Delta Lekki. Let me shock you guys now, not only is the Chairman in his second term, he avoids the main road into the estate and uses another one to and fro the estate.

24 Likes

Re: See The Condition Of Roads In Igbogbo Ikorodu by Ovamboland(m): 6:42am On Oct 29, 2021
Penguin2:
Lagos has enough money to rival any city in the world but for the senile drug lord whose company is in charge of collecting taxes and remitting huge percentage to him.

But his urchins here on Nairaland have refused bury their heads in shame and accept that Lagos will be better for it the day it displaces Tinubu from its business.

Eko ti baje!

And those roads had been fixed 32 years Lagos existed as a state but Tinubu came to scrape them off.
And there are fewer roads in Lagos now than 1999, right?

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Condition Of Roads In Igbogbo Ikorodu by Ovamboland(m): 6:44am On Oct 29, 2021
MITCHELL96:
Mtcheew! Giant of Africa my foot!

Make them carry that title give Ghana or South Africa, we don't deserve it! The money Nigeria has, there shouldn't be any bad road at all. I weep for this country, is there still hope ? undecided undecided I guess not!

How much money does the governments of South Africa, Ghana and Nigeria have per person to meet their needs

3 Likes

Re: See The Condition Of Roads In Igbogbo Ikorodu by ikorodureporta: 7:43am On Oct 29, 2021
MVLOX:
The goodnews is that they don't need your votes to get back to back. I live in the same estate with the current location government chairman but our main assess road is an apology. When it rains it practically becomes a river ie a semi Delta Lekki. Let me shock you guys now, not only is the Chairman in his second term, he avoids the main road into the estate and uses another one to and fro the estate.

..but I heard the guy relocated to Magodo area

...In case you don't know him, this is the LCDA chairman we are talking about.
his name is Daini Olusesan. Young man wey no care about the people..

Somebody will come out of this stress to still join the one on ikorodu road. wicked government.

1 Like

Re: See The Condition Of Roads In Igbogbo Ikorodu by EmekaA125(m): 7:47am On Oct 29, 2021
E no go better for Tinubu. If all the money being remitted to his account was available, this road wouldn't be in this sorry and deplorable state.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Condition Of Roads In Igbogbo Ikorodu by ikorodureporta: 7:52am On Oct 29, 2021
Lalasticlala.. this isn't a snake!

**Modified**
lalasticlala, i owe you one hot plate of snake peppersoup for this job cheesy

see the other major road from igbogbo to offin/oreta, just beside Baiyeku road. this portion of the road was cut off for over 2weeks & vehicles were diverted to inner bad roads..... those heaps of sand were brought yesterday just to make it manageable...

This is offin road, before awesu, by Afolawo school

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Condition Of Roads In Igbogbo Ikorodu by Sammy07: 7:59am On Oct 29, 2021
Penguin2:

Eko ti baje!

Like a road in Osogbo?
Are you sure, you've been to osogbo recently?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Condition Of Roads In Igbogbo Ikorodu by Nooel1: 8:06am On Oct 29, 2021
MVLOX:
The goodnews is that they don't need your votes to get back to back. I live in the same estate with the current location government chairman but our main assess road is an apology. When it rains it practically becomes a river ie a semi Delta Lekki. Let me shock you guys now, not only is the Chairman in his second term, he avoids the main road into the estate and uses another one to and fro the estate.
Yet Your people will still be chanting "Itesiwaju ipinle Eko lojewa logun o" at the top of their voices whenever they see the chairman and Thuefnubu. So who's deceiving who?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Condition Of Roads In Igbogbo Ikorodu by oyatz(m): 8:50am On Oct 29, 2021
Penguin2:

Eko ti baje!

But there's no Tinubu in Abia and Enugu States, why are the not as developed as Mombasa or Manchester?

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See The Condition Of Roads In Igbogbo Ikorodu by aywhy93(m): 9:31am On Oct 29, 2021
I really feel sorry for most Lagosians who live an average or even below average lifestyle, goes through all the Lagos stress & suffering and still be forming "I live in Lagos." cry

Very familiar with all the States in South West and I can boldly say Lagos and Ogun state has the worst standard of living on an average.

Imagine living in flooded, dirty places like this, going out & coming in everyday and still forming boss. How do you want to live long self.? Nawa ooh

9 Likes

Re: See The Condition Of Roads In Igbogbo Ikorodu by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 29, 2021
buhari
Re: See The Condition Of Roads In Igbogbo Ikorodu by McStoic(m): 9:31am On Oct 29, 2021
Lagos ooo. I thought they said Eko ni ba je?

2 Likes

Re: See The Condition Of Roads In Igbogbo Ikorodu by Kinematics: 9:31am On Oct 29, 2021
oyatz:

But there's no Tinubu in Abia and Enugu States, why are the not as developed as Mombasa or Manchester?

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Condition Of Roads In Igbogbo Ikorodu by jericco1(m): 9:32am On Oct 29, 2021
Just imagine
Re: See The Condition Of Roads In Igbogbo Ikorodu by Mercy57: 9:32am On Oct 29, 2021
This is crazy
Re: See The Condition Of Roads In Igbogbo Ikorodu by tillaman(m): 9:33am On Oct 29, 2021
What a shame, it seems no road better for that ikorodu axis, I was around that area a week ago
I swear my buddy almost shed tears as his car was just dancing and hitting big stones
The road Na total eye sore, I was freaking troubled too

2 Likes

Re: See The Condition Of Roads In Igbogbo Ikorodu by DOTian: 9:33am On Oct 29, 2021
Suffering and smiling..
Our sophisticated brethrens from the South West can surely see a strand of sand in your eyes but can NEVER see an iroko tree in their eyes..
Odiegwu really..

1 Like

Re: See The Condition Of Roads In Igbogbo Ikorodu by chaseblack(m): 9:33am On Oct 29, 2021
Hmm
Re: See The Condition Of Roads In Igbogbo Ikorodu by ujumupop: 9:33am On Oct 29, 2021
Buhari till 2030

Sai Baba
Re: See The Condition Of Roads In Igbogbo Ikorodu by ChasinGood(m): 9:33am On Oct 29, 2021
Nigerians dey try abeggrin

1 Like

Re: See The Condition Of Roads In Igbogbo Ikorodu by temitope27(m): 9:33am On Oct 29, 2021
It happens in every part of the country

1 Like

Re: See The Condition Of Roads In Igbogbo Ikorodu by InoGetJoy: 9:34am On Oct 29, 2021
Have you people noticed that on any negative thread concerning the Igbo tribe, you'll see our sufferingsticated brothers masturbating furiously on the thread, but on negative threads concerning the other tribe you'll hardly see Igbos doing same?

South West has some of the worst roads in Nigeria but instead of criticizing their leaders, they're too busy jumping from one Igbo thread to another to post rubbish.

Bunch of cretins

4 Likes

Re: See The Condition Of Roads In Igbogbo Ikorodu by Cixecof: 9:34am On Oct 29, 2021
jericco1:
Just imagine
A world class swimming pool is all I see
Re: See The Condition Of Roads In Igbogbo Ikorodu by Jibsy203(m): 9:34am On Oct 29, 2021
Sad Waste region has de worse bad road in Nigeria,sadly Yoruba skull miners are to be blamed cos d way they’re hunting and harvesting human skull no contractor will agree to fix d road

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Dies As FRSC Officials Rescue Baby From Lone Accident In Ondo / Nigeria Vs Lesotho: LASTMA Releases Travel Advisory / Lady Cheats Death After Being Nearly Killed By A Vehicle Which Failed Brake.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.