Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,431 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Need For Hired Trucks - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need For Hired Trucks (147 Views)

Employment Lawyers In Melbourne Can Be Hired For These Cases / UBER / Taxify Corollas Ready For Hired Purchase Rentals / Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors’ Boss Hired Thugs To Attack Us - EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need For Hired Trucks by Peacefultosin: 3:52am On Oct 29, 2021
Good Morning Nairalanders.

There is need for the service of hired trucks in the company where I work in Ibadan. The capacity of the needed trucks is 15 tons and we usually load juice to Surulere, Ijoko, Benin, Abuja, PHC, and Kano.

Any interested transporter around Ibadan should contact 09070070037.

Anyone who has a truck and is willing to give out to someone who will manage it for payments at agreed periods or on hire purchase is also welcome.
Re: Need For Hired Trucks by IzabiPius(m): 10:53am On Oct 29, 2021
We urgently need 10 to 20 units covered body 30 tons trucks to convey noodles from Lagos to Kano and wheat or flour from Kano back to Lagos, it's a 12 months contract. if you have or know a company that can do the job, contact me on 08122189498 and 07088265214. the job is starting immediately as we are behind schedule already. Please, thanks.

(1) (Reply)

How To Complement Or Replace Your 9 To 5 Job / Get Any Type Of Website & App Development At Affordable Price / How To Grow Your Income To a Point Where You Have What I Call "Enough Income"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.