Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,947 members, 7,810,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

President Buhari Secretly Graduates From Baze University - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / President Buhari Secretly Graduates From Baze University (829 Views)

When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You / Senator Rafiu Bags Degree In Law At Baze University / #bbnaija: Videos Of Boma And Tega Having Sex Secretly After Light Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Secretly Graduates From Baze University by Maxwell0771p: 5:21am On Oct 29, 2021
President Buhari is among the recent graduates from Baze University, however, officials at the presidency prevailed on the university management to keep it a secret, a source at the university has revealed. The source who spoke on the condition of anonymity stated that President Buhari graduated with honors with a degree in International Relations and that his name was removed from the convocation book to maintain his privacy.

A lecturer in the department of International Relations, who pleaded anonymity confirmed to YeyeNews.com that he had a certain Muhammadu Buhari in his list of students who registered one of the courses he taught. “There is a student by that name in my class. But I don’t know him facially. The class was a very large one”, the lecturer said. “I don’t take part in the conduct of examination. My job is to teach, set the questions and mark. The university conducts the examination and send the booklets to us for grading so it is difficult to know the students who sat for examinations physically”.

Click below for full story........

https://yeyenews.com/president-buhari-secretly-graduates-from-baze-university/

Re: President Buhari Secretly Graduates From Baze University by doggedfighter(f): 6:20am On Oct 29, 2021
Yeye news .com

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Successive Lagos State Executive Lawlessness On The Magodo Land Dispute / Yeah! Wordup Everyone Lanaks A.ka Dml Nu In Da House / Hi Everyone!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.