Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

The Difference Between An Npower Applicant, Volunteer, And A Beneficiary - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Difference Between An Npower Applicant, Volunteer, And A Beneficiary (8628 Views)

Any Npower Applicant Shortlisted For N-creative? / Any Npower Applicant Shortlisted For N-agro / N-EXIT: How To Resolve "Not A Valid Email Of A Beneficiary" Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Difference Between An Npower Applicant, Volunteer, And A Beneficiary by MufasaLion: 8:38pm On Oct 29, 2021
Eagle360:
Untop 68 dollars Epistle plenty like this.
Suffering dey this Nigeria

grin grin grin

PhD thesis.
Re: The Difference Between An Npower Applicant, Volunteer, And A Beneficiary by iezeiyida(m): 8:44pm On Oct 29, 2021
ezenwaez:

Lots of youths that applied for the Npower Program both under the Npower graduate category and the Npower non graduate category have been in a state of confusion over the difference between an Npower Applicant, an Npower Volunteer, and An Npower Beneficiary.

Please if you have not been shortlisted, you have not completed the Npower physical verification exercise you are an Npower Applicant, even if you have done the Npower physical verification and your Npower physical verification is not complete and you have not signed your acceptance letter and you have not yet resumed work, then you remain an Npower Applicant, for the Npower non graduate category, if you have not completed your training you are still an Npower Applicant, until you complete your training.

An Npower Volunteer is one that have fulfilled all the requirements; he or she has been shortlisted, have completed the Npower physical verification exercise, completed his or her training (for non graduate category) signed his or her acceptance letter and have resumed work.

An Npower Beneficiary is similar to an Npower Volunteer the only difference is that an Npower Beneficiary is one who has received his or her stipend for the entire duration of the Npower program.

Please bro, I participated in physical verification and it was successful. As a non-grad beneficiary, I read our posting and training come last after grads' so I always checked if I have been posted, including 2 day back, but not posted yet. Same day, everything was okay - stipend, beneficiary, N-Agro category, BVN validity which normally shows ''invalid'' in beneficiaries BVN validity, and you have not been posted, yet. So I logged into my dashboard again today to check if I have been posted because they have started posting non-grads, but everything have changed negatively: Now they took me back as an applicant and no more beneficiary, under N-Build and no more N-Agro, no BVN data, my monthly stipend has disappeared, and I see an appalling bold inscription: ''YOU HAVE NOT A BENEFICIARY YET!'' at the places I normally see you have not been posted yet. Have my N-Power dashboard/account been hacked? Called Nasims Abuja and Lagos hotlines but they are not reachable. What should I do please? Losing out at this stage is not nice. Thanks.
Re: The Difference Between An Npower Applicant, Volunteer, And A Beneficiary by Executer: 9:39pm On Oct 29, 2021
iezeiyida:

Please bro, I participated in physical verification and it was successful. As a non-grad beneficiary, I read our posting and training come last after grads' so I always checked if I have been posted, including 2 day back, but not posted yet. Same day, everything was okay - stipend, Beneficiary, N-Agro category, BVN validity which shows ''invalid'' in beneficiaries BVN validity, and you have not been posted, yet. So I logged into my dashboard again today to check if I have been posted because they have started posting non-grads, but everything have changed negatively: Now I took me back as an applicant and no more beneficiary, under N-Build and no more N-Agro, no BVN data, my monthly stipend has disappeared, and I see an appalling bold inscription: ''YOU HAVE NOT A BENEFICIARY YET!'' at the places I normally see you have not been posted yet. Have my N-Power dashboard/account been hacked? Called Nasims Abuja and Lagos hotlines but they are not reachable. What should I do please? Losing out at this stage is not nice. Thanks.
Same thing with me, after all the whole stress to now encounter this kind thing
Mr ezenwaez pls what may be the cause of this and how do we rectify it
Re: The Difference Between An Npower Applicant, Volunteer, And A Beneficiary by Shaev7(m): 10:54pm On Oct 29, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:

So when are they paying?
THIS month
Re: The Difference Between An Npower Applicant, Volunteer, And A Beneficiary by MrMacinterchi1: 11:01pm On Oct 29, 2021
Shaev7:
THIS month
October is ending tomorrow o

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between An Npower Applicant, Volunteer, And A Beneficiary by foreveryoung1515(f): 11:32pm On Oct 29, 2021
linearity:

Upon the detailed explanation above, you still dey confused.....

The proper question would have been: 'When are the volunteers getting paid.? Since a Beneficiary is one who has already been paid for the entire duration of the program.

I didn't read the epistle
Re: The Difference Between An Npower Applicant, Volunteer, And A Beneficiary by Mypeople2(m): 7:32am On Oct 30, 2021
ezenwaez:

Lots of youths that applied for the Npower Program both under the Npower graduate category and the Npower non graduate category have been in a state of confusion over the difference between an Npower Applicant, an Npower Volunteer, and An Npower Beneficiary.

Please if you have not been shortlisted, you have not completed the Npower physical verification exercise you are an Npower Applicant, even if you have done the Npower physical verification and your Npower physical verification is not complete and you have not signed your acceptance letter and you have not yet resumed work, then you remain an Npower Applicant, for the Npower non graduate category, if you have not completed your training you are still an Npower Applicant, until you complete your training.

An Npower Volunteer is one that have fulfilled all the requirements; he or she has been shortlisted, have completed the Npower physical verification exercise, completed his or her training (for non graduate category) signed his or her acceptance letter and have resumed work.

An Npower Beneficiary is similar to an Npower Volunteer the only difference is that an Npower Beneficiary is one who has received his or her stipend for the entire duration of the Npower program.
My guy, you too dey drink. Stop drinking too much
Re: The Difference Between An Npower Applicant, Volunteer, And A Beneficiary by HARKsmart(m): 11:14am On Nov 03, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:
how w did you download the PPA letter when you did not do your physical verification? you jumped the procedure.
The question should be how did the system allow me print PPA form and upload acceptance without physical verification. I am not an Hacker nah
Re: The Difference Between An Npower Applicant, Volunteer, And A Beneficiary by MrMacinterchi1: 11:26am On Nov 03, 2021
HARKsmart:

The question should be how did the system allow me print PPA form and upload acceptance without physical verification. I am not an Hacker nah
I guess you are among the first set that downloaded before they restricted it. well.. it's well.
Re: The Difference Between An Npower Applicant, Volunteer, And A Beneficiary by HARKsmart(m): 8:31am On Nov 06, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:
I guess you are among the first set that downloaded before they restricted it. well.. it's well.

That's correct
Re: The Difference Between An Npower Applicant, Volunteer, And A Beneficiary by MrMacinterchi1: 8:46am On Nov 06, 2021
HARKsmart:

That's correct
contact their help team through any means, there should be a way
Re: The Difference Between An Npower Applicant, Volunteer, And A Beneficiary by HARKsmart(m): 9:03am On Nov 06, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:

contact their help team through any means, there should be a way
I've sent a detailed mail twice, lodged a complain through the ussd abd called the customer service times without number, no response.
Re: The Difference Between An Npower Applicant, Volunteer, And A Beneficiary by MrMacinterchi1: 2:58pm On Nov 06, 2021
HARKsmart:

I've sent a detailed mail twice, lodged a complain through the ussd abd called the customer service times without number, no response.
nawa ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Keystone Recruitment 2014 / N-power Batch B Device Collection / 5 Things You Should Remove From Your resume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.