Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,655 members, 7,865,646 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:26 PM

Diesel Landing Cost Rises To N336.45/Litre, Say Marketers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diesel Landing Cost Rises To N336.45/Litre, Say Marketers (6314 Views)

Petrol: Landing Cost Rises 46.8 Per Cent To ₦1,026.71 — Vanguard / Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1000 Per Liter Mark / Fuel Scarcity Will Linger Till January, Say Marketers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diesel Landing Cost Rises To N336.45/Litre, Say Marketers by specialmati(m): 10:45am On Oct 29, 2021
grin grin grin grin unto next level
Re: Diesel Landing Cost Rises To N336.45/Litre, Say Marketers by decasey(m): 10:47am On Oct 29, 2021
Hahahaha, Una never see anything , this man go finish Una, thank GOD I did not campaign or vote for him.
Re: Diesel Landing Cost Rises To N336.45/Litre, Say Marketers by Simplythebest: 11:04am On Oct 29, 2021
But my question is in previous government oil price was more than $100 and Nigerians are buying fuel and diesel very cheap. So what will happen if the oil price is sold like $150 does it will that Nigerians will suffer more. So whats the gain and advantage of high oil price to our great country Nigeria? Pls can someone help me explain better since there excuse for increasing fuel price and diesel price is cus of rise in oil price.
Re: Diesel Landing Cost Rises To N336.45/Litre, Say Marketers by 27Pushing30: 11:06am On Oct 29, 2021
Even PMS will soon be scarce cos many buyers (from NNPC) complaining about other associated costs pushing each purchase into loss.

So if government won’t Sanction price increase this Xmas season might be tough
Re: Diesel Landing Cost Rises To N336.45/Litre, Say Marketers by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 29, 2021
wunmi590:

If this is the landing cost, then at the parallel market, we should be looking at 500/litres...

Last week I still bought diesel for 330/litres, but next week would be more and considering the fact that festive period is almost near...

God should please answer my prayers and take me and my family away from this country called nigeria to either US, Canada, Gernany or a saner European country

Amen and me too before the end of this year......
Re: Diesel Landing Cost Rises To N336.45/Litre, Say Marketers by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 29, 2021
What most people In this Hell of a nation doesn't understand Is "There Is a " Hoarding & Manipulation Revolution" going on In this nation. This stuff Is being done by "Young Aspiring Millionaires & Billionaires" The government knows about It and they are less worried because they are also benefitting from It. I can tell you there are hundreds of ways "Some People" are making "Huge MONEY" In this God forsaken nation but the Issue Is all the Channels are secretive and the money Is being made at the expense of the gullible masses. Most of these "Young Geeks" are Heartless, You will find them In fore front of all the Institutions In Nigeria and they are mostly brotherhood and all those secret cults. At this point, this stuff Is beyond the government because "A lot of US have now mastered the art of selling out ourselves" This has always being the Case from the Genesis. Now A fraction of the masses have also collaborated with the government to loot the gullible, weak and the powerless dry. Let no one deceive you, We are our own biggest problems. Anyone who loves his/herself and doesn't like Rugged & Restless life should find a way out of this Nation. I've preached the Gospel.....
Re: Diesel Landing Cost Rises To N336.45/Litre, Say Marketers by wunmi590(m): 11:22am On Oct 29, 2021
Evolutionlove:

Amen and me too before the end of this year......[/b]

Amen cool
Re: Diesel Landing Cost Rises To N336.45/Litre, Say Marketers by alphaNomega: 12:03pm On Oct 29, 2021
Who is importing the so-called diesel?

So the diesel we refine at our creeks and forest would still go for "landing cost"?
Re: Diesel Landing Cost Rises To N336.45/Litre, Say Marketers by alphaNomega: 12:05pm On Oct 29, 2021
Evolutionlove:
What most people In this Hell of a nation doesn't understand Is "There Is a " Hoarding & Manipulation Revolution" going on In this nation. This stuff Is being done by "Young Aspiring Millionaires & Billionaires" The government knows about It and they are less worried because they are also benefitting from It. I can tell you there are hundreds of ways "Some People" are making "Huge MONEY" In this God forsaken nation but the Issue Is all the Channels are secretive and the money Is being made at the expense of the gullible masses. Most of these "Young Geeks" are Heartless, You will find them In fore front of all the Institutions In Nigeria and they are mostly brotherhood and all those secret cults. At this point, this stuff Is beyond the government because "A lot of US have now mastered the art of selling out ourselves" This has always being the Case from the Genesis. Now A fraction of the masses have also collaborated with the government to loot the gullible, weak and the powerless dry. Let no one deceive you, We are our own biggest problems. Anyone who loves his/herself and doesn't like Rugged & Restless life should find a way out of this Nation. I've preached the Gospel.....
Did you preach this gospel in 2013-2014 or were you part of the occupy Nigeria brigade?
Re: Diesel Landing Cost Rises To N336.45/Litre, Say Marketers by mkoabiola: 12:07pm On Oct 29, 2021
Cognitivereason:
how does this news relate to bubu.. or didnt u read the article..
I know u will come to defend bubu...

Na dem dem.
Re: Diesel Landing Cost Rises To N336.45/Litre, Say Marketers by alphaNomega: 12:09pm On Oct 29, 2021
Simplythebest:
But my question is in previous government oil price was more than $100 and Nigerians are buying fuel and diesel very cheap. So what will happen if the oil price is sold like $150 does it will that Nigerians will suffer more. So whats the gain and advantage of high oil price to our great country Nigeria? Pls can someone help me explain better since there excuse for increasing fuel price and diesel price is cus of rise in oil price.

Let me explain it to you without much stress

First of all, forget all that you read about economics in school. Do not apply it in Nigeria.

In Nigeria, when the price of crude oil rises, prices of goods and services increase, when the price of crude oil decreases, the prices of goods and services increases

There you go. Simple, plain and short!

Always anticipate worsening economic situation in Nigeria because the folks in government are deliberately damaging our economy. It is not that they do not know what they are doing.
Re: Diesel Landing Cost Rises To N336.45/Litre, Say Marketers by alphaNomega: 12:12pm On Oct 29, 2021
decasey:
Hahahaha, Una never see anything , this man go finish Una, thank GOD I did not campaign or vote for him.
They do not need your campaign or vote. As we speak, they already know who the next president of Nigeria would be if the country still exists by then.

Everything is going according to their plan so you do not have to kill yourself or your "perceived" enemy because of Nigeria politics
Re: Diesel Landing Cost Rises To N336.45/Litre, Say Marketers by decasey(m): 12:50pm On Oct 29, 2021
alphaNomega:
They do not need your campaign or vote. As we speak, they already know who the next president of Nigeria would be if the country still exists by then.

Everything is going according to their plan so you do not have to kill yourself or your "perceived" enemy because of Nigeria politics
I don't get you. Anyway na Una Sabi, you people should continue to vote incompetent people in power
Re: Diesel Landing Cost Rises To N336.45/Litre, Say Marketers by Simplythebest: 12:51pm On Oct 29, 2021
Thanks. That means that we have wicked and selfish leaders. What a great country but very unfortunate to have bad leaders
alphaNomega:

Let me explain it to you without much stress

First of all, forget all that you read about economics in school. Do not apply it in Nigeria.

In Nigeria, when the price of crude oil rises, prices of goods and services increase, when the price of crude oil decreases, the prices of goods and services increases

There you go. Simple, plain and short!

Always anticipate worsening economic situation in Nigeria because the folks in government are deliberately damaging our economy. It is not that they do not know what they are doing.
Re: Diesel Landing Cost Rises To N336.45/Litre, Say Marketers by Agboriotejoye(m): 2:17pm On Oct 29, 2021
Re: Diesel Landing Cost Rises To N336.45/Litre, Say Marketers by iykee101(m): 2:30pm On Oct 29, 2021
Baawaa:
What is the meaning of BUHARI
B-Blood sucking demon,Badluck,Bokoharam
U-Unpatriotic element
H-Hardship Investor
A-Animal look like a man
R-Rejected by people
I-International terrorist
Everyday increment is what we hear,nothing like decrement, Buhari you are wicked!
well said,may God bless you for speaking up
Re: Diesel Landing Cost Rises To N336.45/Litre, Say Marketers by PaigeFerguson: 5:02pm On Oct 29, 2021
We're thinking about buying a Honda EU2000I for our 16' Sport to use the heater, TV, microwave, or recharge battery . Have several questions:
Do you simply start the generator, plug the trailer 30 amp chord into the trailer and into generator's 20 amp electrical plug ( with 30 amp adaptor )? Can we use it for tailgating?
If we purchase the generator with the 30 amp electrical outlet ( for chaining ) will this work with the 30 amp trailer chord?
Is there any other issues that I've missed, such as grounding?
is it a good choice for electrical generator under 1000 dollars?
Thanks
Re: Diesel Landing Cost Rises To N336.45/Litre, Say Marketers by Cognitivereason: 8:03am On Oct 30, 2021
grin grin
the point is bubu does not control the price of diesel as it is completely deregulated
mkoabiola:

I know u will come to defend bubu...

Na dem dem.

Re: Diesel Landing Cost Rises To N336.45/Litre, Say Marketers by ozome15(m): 3:50pm On Nov 14, 2021
alphaNomega:
Who is importing the so-called diesel?

So the diesel we refine at our creeks and forest would still go for "landing cost"?

Do you sale, becouse those once are no long available.
Re: Diesel Landing Cost Rises To N336.45/Litre, Say Marketers by alphaNomega: 9:20pm On Nov 14, 2021
ozome15:

Do you sale, becouse those once are no long available.
which ones?
Re: Diesel Landing Cost Rises To N336.45/Litre, Say Marketers by ozome15(m): 3:34am On Nov 15, 2021
alphaNomega:
which ones?
The local one

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Junior Sister Hajiya Rakiya Adamu Will Be Celebrating Her 86 Years / As Okorocha Bows Out As The Governor Of Imo State By Wisdom Nwedene(photos) / Reps Mull 20 Years Imprisonment For Bankers Who Breach Assets Declaration Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.