Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday (Pix) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday (Pix) (31762 Views)

Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 31st Birthday / Pregnant Simi Unveils Her Baby Bump In Her 32nd Birthday Video / Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday (Pix) by brownemmanuel43(m): 11:21am On Oct 29, 2021
I like her courage and spirit

2 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday (Pix) by kenzysmith: 11:21am On Oct 29, 2021
A
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday (Pix) by rufonye: 11:22am On Oct 29, 2021
No. That was bellview in October. Sosoliso was in December.
Optimistguy1969:
Sosoliso crash that year!
Same month we lost a first lady

Happy birthday to you...... October borns are special

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday (Pix) by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 29, 2021
Happy birthday babe. We love you!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday (Pix) by destinychidi: 11:23am On Oct 29, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

I just knew you would attack me immediately I saw your ekwensu moniker viewing. grin

Ask her why she keeps 'flaunting' her body. What exactly does she want?? Everytime flaunt flaunt angry Make she go straight to the point cuz I like burnt plantain

................................................................................................
By the way, if a mad Nairalander hunts Femi Branch down & kills him out of rage, hope you know you will become an accessory to murder?

WHAT WER U THINKING BEFORE, WHICH ONE IS FLAUNTING HER BODY, NEGATIVE DUDE

7 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday (Pix) by kingthreat(m): 11:23am On Oct 29, 2021
Lost a lot of weight. Good for her.

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday (Pix) by yemmight(m): 11:24am On Oct 29, 2021
Happy Birthday to our America Got Talent Champion. God bless your new age.

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday (Pix) by Steve0979(m): 11:24am On Oct 29, 2021
E affect her tin,d burns
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday (Pix) by drealcivilceno(m): 11:25am On Oct 29, 2021
WibusJaga:

Happy birthday dear. You are an inspiration to many.
Where are our young eligible bachelors? Make una no fall my hand o! You guys should do the needful ASAP. cheesy

Beauty is skin deep bro!

REST!

2 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday (Pix) by mabea: 11:25am On Oct 29, 2021
SmellySperm:
Seems she celebrates her birthday twice a yr.
She has a sweet voice. Happy birthday Angel
You should rather ask the bloggers. Happy birthday or survival Which ever one, to her.

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday (Pix) by juniorstar(m): 11:26am On Oct 29, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
No offence but, what does she really want?
She is simply enjoying her life on Instagram...na bloggers carry her matter come nairaland..

5 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday (Pix) by Nwachi22(f): 11:27am On Oct 29, 2021
pocohantas:

I am more concerned with why you think she WANTS anything. She is simply living her life and sharing her pictures like every other human out there.

I am sure at this point she is tired of sympathy and would do fine without all the “heyaaa”.

HBD to her.

Exactly.

4 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday (Pix) by PDinteriors(m): 11:27am On Oct 29, 2021
So much confidence …amazing

3 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday (Pix) by Vinnie2000(m): 11:27am On Oct 29, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

I just knew you would attack me immediately I saw your ekwensu moniker viewing. grin

Ask her why she keeps 'flaunting' her body. What exactly does she want?? Everytime flaunt flaunt angry Make she go straight to the point cuz I like burnt plantain

................................................................................................
By the way, if a mad Nairalander hunts Femi Branch down & kills him out of rage, hope you know you will become an accessory to murder?

Bro!
D lady Pocohantas is Right!
It's like You are Naturally a Suspicious Person!

D Babe doesn't Want Anything!

Can't She posts pictures once in awhile like Every other Nigerian Single Babe?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday (Pix) by drealcivilceno(m): 11:28am On Oct 29, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

She for make brain if no be that crash Oga, and she get the shape.

Omo beauty is skin deep ooh!

4 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday (Pix) by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 29, 2021
This Babe is beautiful!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday (Pix) by Nwachi22(f): 11:29am On Oct 29, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Simply enjoying her life. Doing what makes her happy. Please free her.

Happy birthday to her.

5 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday (Pix) by Btruth: 11:29am On Oct 29, 2021
She is such a great lady!

Happy birthday to her.

3 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday (Pix) by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 29, 2021
Happy birthday to her. She looks beautiful.

4 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday (Pix) by Bigchristo: 11:31am On Oct 29, 2021
SmellySperm:

I go shoot my shot when federal government pay N-Power token
Make e nor be say before you shoot your short another person don score goal, that lady is looking hot regardless of the accident

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday (Pix) by omoadeleye(m): 11:32am On Oct 29, 2021
Is it the camera or the yanch, they didn't give a perfect shot for the yanch wella. Cause a good shot would have make it an A'SS

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday (Pix) by spencekat(m): 11:32am On Oct 29, 2021
Happy birthday babe
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday (Pix) by tola1006: 11:33am On Oct 29, 2021
Happy birthday dearie....your story is a motivation to all of us that we can all overcome......However, I like to ask if it's not possible to get a reconstructive surgery to take out the scars or it's deliberate by you to keep them....just wandering!!

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday (Pix) by Toosure70: 11:33am On Oct 29, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Eranko youre truly dog

4 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday (Pix) by AyelalaOo(m): 11:34am On Oct 29, 2021
Gradually... She's getting better, I won't be surprised if the next surgery makes her completely different and beautiful.
No be money?

4 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday (Pix) by rollywise(m): 11:35am On Oct 29, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Mad people everywhere. It's d person replying you politely that I even wonder at. Mad people everywhere. Coz it's social media we can't actually see them. Mad man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday (Pix) by Makib2020(m): 11:36am On Oct 29, 2021
Nkechi will you marry me...love is blind grin grin
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday (Pix) by Goldiness: 11:37am On Oct 29, 2021
Thank God for her life.
A living Dog is better than a dead Loin, says Bible proverbs.

A big happy birthday to you dearie.
Enjoy life to the fullest.

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday (Pix) by Pat081: 11:44am On Oct 29, 2021
SmellySperm:
Seems she celebrates her birthday twice a yr.
She has a sweet voice. Happy birthday Angel
just once but people that wanted to gt more likes and comment post it every time they see her in good mood
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday (Pix) by Wayne4uall(m): 11:47am On Oct 29, 2021
She is very strong..... She don see hell on earth.. But why she no go for surgery
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday (Pix) by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 29, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Because she is celebrating her birthday? or is there any problem with someone uploading his or her picture on the social media? abi shey you will kuku go and kill her? Thank God say man no be God....

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AY And Don Jazzy To Send Taju To School With Over N500k / BBNaija's Teddy A Celebrates His Wife, Bambam on Her 33rd Birthday (Photos) / R. Kelly To Sue Everyone Involved In The New "Surviving R. Kelly" Documentary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.