Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,328 members, 7,954,323 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:41 PM

Shiba Holder Who Bought $8,000 Worth Of SHIB Last August Now Worth $5.7 Billion - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Shiba Holder Who Bought $8,000 Worth Of SHIB Last August Now Worth $5.7 Billion (953 Views)

Lady Who Bought Bank Shares For N22,300 Sells It 15yrs Later For N20,000 (pics) / Buy Shiba Inu Coin Now!!! And Thank Me Later, It's A Financial Advice. / Free 300 Coin Worth $5 In The Ongoing Airdrop(see Proof) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shiba Holder Who Bought $8,000 Worth Of SHIB Last August Now Worth $5.7 Billion by postbox: 10:28am On Oct 29, 2021
A Shiba Inu hodler who spent $8,000 on the meme coin in August 2020, is now a crypto billionaire, as the meme coin has gained 94,278,239.8% over the past year.
An address with the foresight to purchase $8,000 worth of Shiba Inu (SHIB) last August has seen the value of the coins grow to a whopping $5.7 billion at Shiba Inu’s all-time high of $0.00008845.

Shiba Inu in the early hours of today, flipped dogecoin and Polkadot’s DOT token in market capitalization to claim the #8 most valuable cryptocurrency by market capitalization. It however currently stands at #10 as the token price has retraced.

After the wallet address was shared on Twitter, user “Untraceable” questioned whether the SHIB market was liquid enough to “absorb $5.7 billion if this wallet sells?”

The reason behind the bullish momentum of Shiba Inu, is as a result of an increase of user access via listings on multiple crypto exchanges. This and the launch of the Shiba Inu’s own NFT project dubbed “Shiboshi’s,” have contributed to the bullish stance of the price of the meme coin.

The wallet address can be viewed on Etherscan with address: 0x1406899696aDb2fA7a95eA68E80D4f9C82FCDeDd.

Although there is a rally in the meme coin industry, investors are advised to invest with extreme caution as these coins are very volatile and could result in the total loss of an investor’s portfolio.

The token hit an all-time high of $0.00008845, just 5 hours ago but its however down 25% from that price, as it currently trades $0.00006412 as of the time of this writing.

SOURCE:https://brandspurng.com/2021/10/28/shiba-holder-who-bought-8000-worth-of-shib-last-august-now-worth-5-7-billion/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiba Holder Who Bought $8,000 Worth Of SHIB Last August Now Worth $5.7 Billion by Euegene100001: 10:44am On Oct 29, 2021
tongue
Re: Shiba Holder Who Bought $8,000 Worth Of SHIB Last August Now Worth $5.7 Billion by einsteine(m): 4:09pm On Oct 29, 2021
That's just on paper. If he attempts to sell, he will struggle to get even 1% of that valuation
Re: Shiba Holder Who Bought $8,000 Worth Of SHIB Last August Now Worth $5.7 Billion by Godshand21(m): 5:08pm On Oct 29, 2021
einsteine:
That's just on paper. If he attempts to sell, he will struggle to get even 1% of that valuation

While you are right in a way, he can actually sell even all his portfolios without much hesitation.

No be magic though cool, this is it: I believe the owner of that address is no newbie to attempt putting up a sell order of all that at once. As an expert, he will disperse his assets to multiple trusted exchanges trading Shiba( of course each exchange with different trading volumes and in different pairs as well)and then, that would be all. He/She, as a seasoned trader, will put up bit by bit percentage sell on the order book of those exchanges and in different trading pairs; not at once but at intervals; this way, he can actually get away with that valuation.

3 Likes

Re: Shiba Holder Who Bought $8,000 Worth Of SHIB Last August Now Worth $5.7 Billion by einsteine(m): 7:37pm On Oct 29, 2021
Godshand21:

While you are right in a way, he can actually sell even all his portfolios without much hesitation.

No be magic though cool, this is it: I believe the owner of that address is no newbie to attempt putting up a sell order of all that at once. As an expert, he will disperse his assets to multiple trusted exchanges trading Shiba( of course each exchange with different trading volumes and in different pairs as well)and then, that would be all. He/She, as a seasoned trader, will put up bit by bit percentage sell on the order book of those exchanges and in different trading pairs; not at once but at intervals; this way, he can actually get away with that valuation.

The order book across all exchanges cannot absorb even 100 million in a day. That money has to come from somewhere. That means there has to be people willing to buy SHIB with an aggregate value of over 1 billion to absorb all the tokens.

That's aside the signal that would come when most people hear that a big holder is selling and there will be massive selling too.

In conclusion, that money may be billions on paper but given the volume available, it is highly unlikely that he can realize gains.
Re: Shiba Holder Who Bought $8,000 Worth Of SHIB Last August Now Worth $5.7 Billion by Kobicove(m): 10:04pm On Oct 29, 2021
What's the maximum price it can get to?
Re: Shiba Holder Who Bought $8,000 Worth Of SHIB Last August Now Worth $5.7 Billion by astalover13: 6:59am On Nov 01, 2021
It reminded me a lot of Dogecoin that used to be a meme as well. It proves once again that even something totally unexpected can blow out one day, and I think it's cool that you never know what can actually be lucrative in the future. Well, right now, I just randomly buy tokens from projects like myimpactpower because I know that at least something will grow in price a lot, and I feel like the chances are pretty high since the perspective of everything to work out the way I want it to is really good.

(1) (Reply)

Passive Income With Intelligence Prime Capital / Investors’ Plight: How Farmkonnect, Bolgate Rice Mill Are Tying Down Investors’ / Is Your Company Active On CAC Portal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.