Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,321 members, 7,829,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

UBA Want To Steal My Money - What Do I Do? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / UBA Want To Steal My Money - What Do I Do? (917 Views)

Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment / Hackers Steal N8m From Osinbajo’s Bank Account / First Bank ATM Ate My Money. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UBA Want To Steal My Money - What Do I Do? by rayray2828(m): 8:09am On Jun 04, 2011
i lived abroad and just got back,but while there i sent money home to be banked by my mum,
it got to a million and i fixed it since 2007 but on getting back now, they said my money has been withdrawn since December 2007 by an unknown company,
the company used a cheque which was not authorised by me,
so my question is: what do i do now?
pls do reply THANKS!
Re: UBA Want To Steal My Money - What Do I Do? by Excellent7(m): 6:44pm On Jun 10, 2011
U need to be around to handle, this preferably during your holiday/leave.
The bank should be able to provide information on the company that withdrew the money, the cheque no, and a copy of the cheque.
In the meantime consider making a detailed letter to EFCC if the bank is not forthcoming after writing to the bank headquaters in Lagos. Whatever you do, act fast and do not let more time pass by. By the way make everything formal, You can start by getting a lawyer makwe a letter to the bank with proof of delivery. Y
Re: UBA Want To Steal My Money - What Do I Do? by ebuka247: 2:44pm On Jun 21, 2011
Suit them to law court if EFCC is not handling it well. Do not let them go because It is one of them that withdraw the money, if not the manager itself.
Re: UBA Want To Steal My Money - What Do I Do? by fm7070: 6:39pm On Jun 21, 2011
@poster
before you sue them to court. Answer this question by yourself.
Is there any missing leaflet in your checkbook?
Who is keeping your checkbook?
Did you officially put the money on fixed deposit?
If your answer justifies you, then, you need to be around to see them, then, if there is no reasonable response, you can sue them to court.
Re: UBA Want To Steal My Money - What Do I Do? by enomakos(m): 4:08pm On Jun 22, 2011
reports the matter at the bank,if they are not doing any thing about it,reports them to E.F.C.C

(1) (Reply)

'Patriotic Millionaires' Beg Supercommittee For Higher Taxes / Finintell Magazine Preview Copy / Loan Offer At 1.5% Interest Rate‏

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.