Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Resistance: A Nigerian 3d Animation - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Resistance: A Nigerian 3d Animation (1553 Views)

Breathtaking Art Works by A Nigerian 3D Artist That got twitter agog / Assassins Chase. Happy New Year 3D Animation For The Fans... Enjoy! / 3D Animation Training Course In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Resistance: A Nigerian 3d Animation by chipsypop(m): 11:57am On Oct 29, 2021
Hi everyone.
I'm Emeghebo Chidiogo, a 3D generalist with years of experience.
I've other threads here on NL but I want to dedicate this one to this animation I'm currently working on.
I've always wanted to add something new to my portfolio but time has been a big issue since I do paid jobs mostly (man gats pay bills nah).

I've decided to work on this animation in the spaces I get between paid jobs, so it's moving at a very slow pace.
I'll be posting my progress on the thread from time to time till the project is complete.

You're free to ask your questions here or privately using
08163213516 and I'll try my best to answer you.

Here's a link to my YouTube channel, I've not updated it in a while but you can still find my works there
Please like and subscribe to be notified when I post something new
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCLCYvxB50nKWKn_odhICYLg

You can also follow me on Instagram via
Instagram.com/chidiogojustin for updates.

4 Likes

Re: Resistance: A Nigerian 3d Animation by chipsypop(m): 12:03pm On Oct 29, 2021
This is a 3D model of Federal Ministry of Defence, Abuja (Ship house). This would be my intro shot.
I decided to use real life locations in the animation so as to add realism to the whole story.
It was modelled in blender 2.93.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Resistance: A Nigerian 3d Animation by chipsypop(m): 12:10pm On Oct 29, 2021
More work needs to be done in this particular set.

This is the interior part of the ship house, a high ranking military officer's office.
More light will be shed on this military officer's role later.

2 Likes

Re: Resistance: A Nigerian 3d Animation by chipsypop(m): 1:07pm On Oct 29, 2021
This is Yenagoa, Bayelsa State, home of the militants in the animation.
This roundabout would be my intro shot to the Bayelsa part.

I'll still make some scale adjustments to the scene.

4 Likes

Re: Resistance: A Nigerian 3d Animation by chipsypop(m): 5:42pm On Oct 29, 2021
The next set is the militants base, it's an abandoned factory in the creeks where the militants or resistance use as a base.

2 Likes

Re: Resistance: A Nigerian 3d Animation by chipsypop(m): 5:54pm On Oct 29, 2021
This is the highway where the main action in the video is to happen.
I'm still thinking of how my computer would handle this scene when I add the characters. This scene is expected to feature the highest number of characters in this short movie.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Resistance: A Nigerian 3d Animation by gfaruk(m): 8:32pm On Oct 29, 2021
chipsypop:
I'm still thinking of how my computer would handle this scene when I add the characters. This scene is expected to feature the highest number of characters in this short movie.

Mehn, i love wat am seeing
Pls can u tutor
I jst got a system nd hav been looking for sm1 to tutor me on 3d animation especially ur aspect (movie making)
I will be glad if u can teach me ooo
I no nothing, i jst wan start

1 Like

Re: Resistance: A Nigerian 3d Animation by chipsypop(m): 7:50am On Oct 30, 2021
gfaruk:

Mehn, i love wat am seeing
Pls can u tutor
I jst got a system nd hav been looking for sm1 to tutor me on 3d animation especially ur aspect (movie making)
I will be glad if u can teach me ooo
I no nothing, i jst wan start
Thanks bro. For now I'm too occupied to teach but I can mentor you if you're willing to teach yourself
Re: Resistance: A Nigerian 3d Animation by gfaruk(m): 9:02am On Oct 30, 2021
chipsypop:

Thanks bro. For now I'm too occupied to teach but I can mentor you if you're willing to teach yourself
Yes yes am willing grin shocked
I will chat u up on whatsaap
Re: Resistance: A Nigerian 3d Animation by chipsypop(m): 10:49am On Oct 30, 2021
This is just a passage way to the military officer's office. I had to make up the look myself with the help of my imagination because I've not been there before, and reference pictures I got online.
It'll only appear once so I didn't bother with much details.

1 Like

Re: Resistance: A Nigerian 3d Animation by Lilsameey: 7:50am On Oct 31, 2021
Great job gee, I love your works, hope you are cashing out with your skill?
Re: Resistance: A Nigerian 3d Animation by chipsypop(m): 6:27pm On Nov 10, 2021
A remake of the office above, added some things that were missing and touched the lighting a bit.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Resistance: A Nigerian 3d Animation by chipsypop(m): 7:05pm On Nov 10, 2021
I've paused the project for now due to my busy schedule, but I'll resume updating when I start again.
For now, here's something I just put together recently.

5 Likes

Re: Resistance: A Nigerian 3d Animation by gfaruk(m): 8:34pm On Nov 10, 2021
chipsypop:
I've paused the project for now due to my busy schedule, but I'll resume updating when I start again.

Sir i will message you on WhatsApp soon
Am on IT, am not with my laptop dat what cause the delay
I will be looking forward to be your student
Re: Resistance: A Nigerian 3d Animation by Lewalexzy(m): 8:47pm On Nov 10, 2021
I'm following already! I'm a blender user myself... Just not been making projects these days. Which software do you use? Maya? Iclone? Daz Studio lol. I love your work man. You dey inspire me already
Re: Resistance: A Nigerian 3d Animation by chipsypop(m): 9:57pm On Nov 10, 2021
gfaruk:

Sir i will message you on WhatsApp soon
Am on IT, am not with my laptop dat what cause the delay
I will be looking forward to be your student
No problem bro
Re: Resistance: A Nigerian 3d Animation by chipsypop(m): 9:57pm On Nov 10, 2021
Lewalexzy:
I'm following already! I'm a blender user myself... Just not been making projects these days. Which software do you use? Maya? Iclone? Daz Studio lol. I love your work man. You dey inspire me already
I use Blender
Re: Resistance: A Nigerian 3d Animation by Ayo081(m): 6:33pm On Nov 11, 2021
This is good! Thumbs up!

What packages do you use?
Re: Resistance: A Nigerian 3d Animation by HisSexcellency(m): 7:17pm On Nov 11, 2021
chipsypop:
Nice work bro. Nollywood could use someone like you. Most guys there lack imagination sad

2 Likes

Re: Resistance: A Nigerian 3d Animation by Vince77(m): 9:33am On Nov 12, 2021
Nice works man... More strength.

I am learning Animations using Maya. Please do you have any resources you can share with me to me my learning journey? Thanks.
Re: Resistance: A Nigerian 3d Animation by Down2earthd2e: 12:44pm On Nov 12, 2021
I need your work for my start up company please contact me 08160750180
Re: Resistance: A Nigerian 3d Animation by LMS1(m): 3:24pm On Nov 12, 2021
chipsypop:
guy U Are Good,
Wat Wil Be Ur Minimum Pc Spec For 3d Animation

2 Likes

Re: Resistance: A Nigerian 3d Animation by gfon(m): 6:01am On Nov 13, 2021
LMS1:
guy U Are Good,
Wat Wil Be Ur Minimum Pc Spec For 3d Animation
i wanna know the spec too,pls quote me too

1 Like

Re: Resistance: A Nigerian 3d Animation by olurili(m): 10:29pm On Nov 16, 2021
chipsypop:
Hi everyone.
I've other threads here on NL but I want to dedicate this one to this animation I'm currently working on.
I've always wanted to add something new to my portfolio but time has been a big issue since I do paid jobs mostly (man gats pay bills nah).

I've decided to work on this animation in the spaces I get between paid jobs, so it's moving at a very slow pace.
I'll be posting my progress on the thread from time to time till the project is complete.

Here's a link to my YouTube channel, I've not updated it in a while but you can still find my works there

Re: Resistance: A Nigerian 3d Animation by olurili(m): 10:31pm On Nov 16, 2021
chipsypop:
Hi everyone.

hello sir
Re: Resistance: A Nigerian 3d Animation by bewitching: 1:13pm On Nov 17, 2021
chipsypop:
Hi everyone.

Lovely works!!!

If you ever need a voice over artist, send me a message.

Or DM @voicer7 on Instagram

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Persont To Teach Me Joomla / A Simple Tutorial For Newbies / Picture On Business Card Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.