Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,157 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Konga Online Store Wahala - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Konga Online Store Wahala (920 Views)

Wahala dey / How To Begin Trading On Konga / Jumia / Zinox Acquires Konga In Landmark Industry Deal (2) (3) (4)

Konga Online Store Wahala by Fabro(m): 12:16pm On Oct 29, 2021
My friend warned me not to buy my television from KONGA store but I did not listen to him because I trusted KONGA store as a well organised online store, well that was not the case.
I ve bought Phone, Musical set and Generator from them in the past before this 55" smart POLYSTAR Television. That is the wahala
Since I purchased that POLYSTAR Television, I never enjoyed it, the TV keep searching for network when you want to view on line, before it finally parked up.
I bought the Televison on the 5th July 2021 barely three months ago from KONGA store which is located at Deco Road Warri Delta State.
I was watching a programme and suddenly the screen went off, I put it of and on again no way. I decided to take back to them since it was still under warranty to make sure that I follow the rules.
To my greatest surprise, I received a call that their technician have checked the Television, that the screen is bad and it will cost me N180K to fix it. I should pay for the repairs. I reminded the lady that it was under warranty and said the Store where I purchased the Television will contact me. That is all
A Television I purchased, that is suppose to be under 2 years Warranty.
After some days, the Warri store manager called me to inform me that they are returning the Television to me like that If I don't want to pay the money for repairs
Am confused, please someone should help me out here, what should I do?

Re: Konga Online Store Wahala by daddytime(m): 12:35pm On Oct 29, 2021
Get a lawyer ASAP and make sure you see the case to the end so that precedence will be set in such cases for once in our judicial life

Re: Konga Online Store Wahala by daddy001: 2:43pm On Oct 29, 2021
Fabro:
My friend warned me not to buy my television from KONGA store but I did not listen to him because I trusted KONGA store as a well organised online store, well that was not the case.
I ve bought Phone, Musical set and Generator from them in the past before this 55" smart POLYSTAR Television. That is the wahala
Since I purchased that POLYSTAR Television, I never enjoyed it, the TV keep searching for network when you want to view on line, before it finally parked up.
I bought the Televison on the 5th July 2021 barely three months ago from KONGA store which is located at Deco Road Warri Delta State.
I was watching a programme and suddenly the screen went off, I put it of and on again no way. I decided to take back to them since it was still under warranty to make sure that I follow the rules.
To my greatest surprise, I received a call that their technician have checked the Television, that the screen is bad and it will cost me N180K to fix it. I should pay for the repairs. I reminded the lady that it was under warranty and said the Store where I purchased the Television will contact me. That is all
After some days, the Warri store manager called me to inform me that they are returning the Television to me like that If I don't want to pay the money for repairs

55" smart TV for 148k can't believe what I'm seeing.....fake LG 55 TV isn't sold for this price

Re: Konga Online Store Wahala by Kingkyle1(m): 8:31am On Oct 30, 2021
Carry good lawyer, take them to court with all those evidence, you'll not only win but recuperate all you have lost and as well teach them a lesson.
They want to bank on the anyhowness in this country. Show them no mercy, you have a nice case there.
Will be waiting for your triumphant testimony hereon
Re: Konga Online Store Wahala by agamahio(m): 4:03pm On Oct 30, 2021
Wow! This is really shocking my brother. But I've been buying from Konga without any issues as their products are authentic.

I'll suggest you ensure its a valid Konga store, i think there’s a store locator on their website and get in touch with their customer care or buy online next time on as I always don't have issues with the speed with which they deliver as well as the products.
Re: Konga Online Store Wahala by SavageResponse(m): 7:29pm On Oct 30, 2021
Kingkyle1:
Carry good lawyer, take them to court with all those evidence, you'll not only win but recuperate all you have lost and as well teach them a lesson.
They want to bank on the anyhowness in this country. Show them no mercy, you have a nice case there.
Will be waiting for your triumphant testimony hereon

Any small thing una go just dey call lawyer!

No be money him go take carry the lawyer?!
Re: Konga Online Store Wahala by GIANTPLUSHUB: 7:38pm On Oct 30, 2021
Calm down Op. Most warranty of electronic items doesn't cover the screen. You can see that number 2 warranty terms. Take your time to read and re-read it again.
Wish you all the very best in taking the advice of people asking you to get a lawyer grin grin
Re: Konga Online Store Wahala by Elsueno: 7:49pm On Oct 30, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:
Calm down Op. Most warranty of electronic items doesn't cover the screen. You can see that number 2 warranty terms. Take your time to read and re-read it again.
Wish you all the very best in taking the advice of people asking you to get a lawyer grin grin

His screen wasn't broken, dented or scratched. The product is clearly a factory defect, dis something even ordinary people who sell am for market go replace for u
If op gets a good lawyer he go hammer well well
Re: Konga Online Store Wahala by GIANTPLUSHUB: 7:52pm On Oct 30, 2021
Elsueno:

His screen wasn't broken, dented or scratched. The product is clearly a factory defect, dis something even ordinary people who sell am for market go replace for u
If op gets a good lawyer he go hammer well well

I just spoke on what I observed in the warranty terms and based on phone shops in ikeja, their warranty doesn't mostly cover screens and based on electronics i bought in the past, seller clearly said warranty doesn't cover the screen. He can definitely opt for a lawyer. Wish the op all the very best!
Re: Konga Online Store Wahala by Elsueno: 7:18am On Oct 31, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:

I just spoke on what I observed in the warranty terms and based on phone shops in ikeja, their warranty doesn't mostly cover screens and based on electronics i bought in the past, seller clearly said warranty doesn't cover the screen. He can definitely opt for a lawyer. Wish the op all the very best!

Bros, don't trust Nigerians, u see almost all these electronics stuff are under warranty, they will just lie in order to chop person money..Some of the most evil ones will even collect d old one, trick u into buying another one with a slight decrease in price. Then carry the spoil one to d company & get it swapped for new one or fixed for free.
Re: Konga Online Store Wahala by FlipModeSquade(m): 7:50am On Oct 31, 2021
SavageResponse:

Any small thing una go just dey call lawyer!

No be money him go take carry the lawyer?!
So wetin you want make he do?

Fork out 180K to repair the TV?

A good Lawyer will make sure,Konga are the ones to pay for his services..
Re: Konga Online Store Wahala by FlipModeSquade(m): 7:53am On Oct 31, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:
Where was it he said the screen got broken?

The screen went off on its own and that should not be under warranty?
Re: Konga Online Store Wahala by jarrot(m): 9:04am On Oct 31, 2021
180k to fix a Tv set bought for 148k+?
Just add cash and go for hisense pls
Re: Konga Online Store Wahala by shopwiser: 9:39am On Nov 17, 2021
Re: Konga Online Store Wahala by daddy001: 12:08pm On Nov 17, 2021
shopwiser:
post pls go to my post you quoted under that scammer post and delete.. i want to delete the post
does he truly have the 55" tv or he is just looking for a victim to scam
Re: Konga Online Store Wahala by shopwiser: 7:49am On Nov 19, 2021
daddy001:
does he truly have the 55" tv or he is just looking for a victim to scam
he doesn't... That's his trick.. initially he posted the title of the thread as relocation sales claiming he needs the money to relocate...yet he claims he is a soldier...as i came to cast him here...he ran and deleted the post title and its pictures...added to that post was a redmi note 9s and iPhone 11...,he has deleted it already... yesterday 3 guys...have texted me that they wanted to buy...same trick he used on me that he wanted to use on them...his goal is to make you transfer your money without having to meet him...then he disappears into thin air

Re: Konga Online Store Wahala by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 19, 2021
Fabro:
the new style konga and jumia don learn na to deh import Chinese refurbished gadgets and elecs that'll work 3 months max and pack up ....better to buy LG used or Samsung Used than go there to make these purchases

Itech COIN (itc) General Review / RMB™™// CHECKOUTS™™// PAYPAL™™// {USD, EUR & GBP}™™// / Dangote Flour Ipo Out 3rd Sept.