Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,286 members, 7,867,757 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:50 PM

"It's Easy To Blame Solskjaer While The Squad Earn A Fortune" - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "It's Easy To Blame Solskjaer While The Squad Earn A Fortune" (174 Views)

Napoli Players Blame Osimhen For Champions League Exit / Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name / Varane: Ronaldo's Interview Has Affected The Squad, But We Will Try To Stay Calm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"It's Easy To Blame Solskjaer While The Squad Earn A Fortune" by plethora007: 12:36pm On Oct 29, 2021
Man Utd's 0-5 defeat to Liverpool at Old Trafford still hurts. The latest to give his opinion on the thrashing is Wayne Rooney.

Despite everyone singling out Solskjaer and many saying he is about to be sacked, the former footballer and now Derby County boss claimed the players are to blame.

"Are you telling me that’s the manager’s fault or the players’ fault? I don’t know, but the players have to question themselves. It’s too easy for the manager to take all the stick when those players are being paid a lot of money to do the job and I don’t think they’re doing it well enough," he said......https://9jabet.bet/2021/10/29/its-easy-to-blame-solskjaer-while-the-squad-earn-a-fortune/

Re: "It's Easy To Blame Solskjaer While The Squad Earn A Fortune" by Petoski7: 1:52pm On Oct 29, 2021
Because them dey pay solksjaer chicken change as man utd manager abi them dey owe am 4 months salary
Just go and fucking rest bro!!!

(1) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Atletico Madrid / Al Sadd Says Xavi Is Set To Take Over As Barcelona Boss / Paul Pogba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.