Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,579 members, 7,816,428 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Breaking: Shootings Currently Going On Qt Nnobi Anambra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Shootings Currently Going On Qt Nnobi Anambra (3114 Views)

Governor Soludo Visits Erosion Site In Ideani-Nnobi (Pictures) / Seaman Rice Mill located in Nnobi, Anambra State To Be Completed Soon (photos) / Three Fulani Terrorist Masquerading As IPOB/ESN Shot Dead At Nnobi Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Shootings Currently Going On Qt Nnobi Anambra by Mybrotheralso: 2:27pm On Oct 29, 2021
you will see the major news soon. Stay tuned in

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Shootings Currently Going On Qt Nnobi Anambra by harqinhola(m): 2:28pm On Oct 29, 2021
Give us detailed situation report

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Shootings Currently Going On Qt Nnobi Anambra by MITCHELL96: 2:29pm On Oct 29, 2021
Okay
Re: Breaking: Shootings Currently Going On Qt Nnobi Anambra by temitope27(m): 2:30pm On Oct 29, 2021
Are you part of the shooting

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Shootings Currently Going On Qt Nnobi Anambra by Moferere: 2:41pm On Oct 29, 2021
Congratulations Biafra and Ndi Igbo
This is what you signed for

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Shootings Currently Going On Qt Nnobi Anambra by loveth360(f): 2:45pm On Oct 29, 2021
Nigeria terrorist should leave East.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: Shootings Currently Going On Qt Nnobi Anambra by loveth360(f): 2:49pm On Oct 29, 2021
Moferere:
Just know that a time will come when you will be compelled to join the Army that will die in East.

Never rejoice yet until you leave this world.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Shootings Currently Going On Qt Nnobi Anambra by basty: 2:50pm On Oct 29, 2021
I cannot hear the sound Bros.

Which area nau?
Re: Breaking: Shootings Currently Going On Qt Nnobi Anambra by Mybrotheralso: 2:51pm On Oct 29, 2021
basty:
I cannot hear the sound Bros.

Which area nau?
Stay put and put call across. They're army tankers everywhere now
Re: Breaking: Shootings Currently Going On Qt Nnobi Anambra by basty: 2:56pm On Oct 29, 2021
Mybrotheralso:

Stay put and put call across. They're army tankers everywhere now

Thank you o. Which kain wahala be dis o
I don't tire for dis Buhari man o.
Re: Breaking: Shootings Currently Going On Qt Nnobi Anambra by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 29, 2021
Mybrotheralso:

You are a liar.

Ipob propagandist

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Shootings Currently Going On Qt Nnobi Anambra by Mybrotheralso: 2:59pm On Oct 29, 2021
Juliusmalema:

You are a liar.

Ipob propagandist
Ipob propagandist kwa?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Shootings Currently Going On Qt Nnobi Anambra by Allsouls: 2:59pm On Oct 29, 2021
I had about serious shooting in Ekwuola, unconfirmed no down already.
Re: Breaking: Shootings Currently Going On Qt Nnobi Anambra by Mybrotheralso: 3:00pm On Oct 29, 2021
Juliusmalema:

You are a liar.

Ipob propagandist
You can make a call to anyone you know at Nnobi.why do you guys shout lies to something you don't know
Re: Breaking: Shootings Currently Going On Qt Nnobi Anambra by Mybrotheralso: 3:03pm On Oct 29, 2021
loveth360:
That will never happen again rather your boko haram brothers will pay you and your family a visit.
Otuwala ujo oo, echere m ma iji obi.Go and sit down lily livered small boy cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Shootings Currently Going On Qt Nnobi Anambra by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 29, 2021
Mybrotheralso:

You can make a call to anyone you know at Nnobi.why do you guys shout lies to something you don't know

Nothing like that happened.

Stop spreading fake rumors.
Re: Breaking: Shootings Currently Going On Qt Nnobi Anambra by Mybrotheralso: 3:06pm On Oct 29, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Nothing like that happened.

Stop spreading fake rumors.
grin grin you will soon see the scores here on nairaland and I will mention u angry grin grin cheesy
Re: Breaking: Shootings Currently Going On Qt Nnobi Anambra by RuggedBiafran: 3:10pm On Oct 29, 2021
They have started their mediocre and foolish dance. Later they will tell us it's IPOB or Biafran National Guard. ...but when the real gladiators confront the useless army you will start seeing foolish ',LOVE' from perennial cowards and uncircumcised miscreants.

loveth360:
Just know that a time will come when you will be compelled to join the Army that will die in East.

Never rejoice yet until you leave this world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Shootings Currently Going On Qt Nnobi Anambra by Amatarasha(f): 3:14pm On Oct 29, 2021
Moferere:
" sleep with my wife on my matrimonial bed and I won't fight u because I don't want to strain my hands "
Mr Yoruba moslem know it that that man will knack ur wife severally and when he senses danger he kills u cos u are a coward"

Cowards procastinate the zeal to fight their oppressors till death ...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Shootings Currently Going On Qt Nnobi Anambra by PROUDIGBO(m): 3:17pm On Oct 29, 2021
temitope27:
Are you part of the shooting

He probably is! I said earlier today that we should expect to see one or two high-profile assassinations or mass-murders in the run-up to the Anambra election as they have to ‘justify’ not authorising commencement of flights at the new airport!
Re: Breaking: Shootings Currently Going On Qt Nnobi Anambra by Alusiizizi(m): 3:19pm On Oct 29, 2021
So just as I've long anticipated, the war begins in my cherished state. L
Long Live Biafra!!
Long Live IPOB!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Shootings Currently Going On Qt Nnobi Anambra by Alusiizizi(m): 3:25pm On Oct 29, 2021
Dear Fellow Biafrans,
Make no mistake, the second civil war of the Federal Republic of Nigeria has begun. I saw this coming many months ago. I knew the exact date and location that this war will begin. I knew that it would be in Anambra state, my state. Fellow Biafrans, you can no longer afford to remain spectators on the sidelines, you can no longer afford to remain innocent civilians. The time has finally come to shore up loyalty to your Fatherland. I hope this message finds you well.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Shootings Currently Going On Qt Nnobi Anambra by helinues: 3:28pm On Oct 29, 2021
Nothing to worry about.

It could be training exercise
Re: Breaking: Shootings Currently Going On Qt Nnobi Anambra by Amatarasha(f): 3:49pm On Oct 29, 2021
Ugm 7: 0 Nigerian terrorists

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Shootings Currently Going On Qt Nnobi Anambra by Sergio101(m): 4:05pm On Oct 29, 2021
Amatarasha:
Ugm 7: 0 Nigerian terrorists
omo na pure league.
Nigeria lost today's game ghan.
biafra lost yesterday

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Shootings Currently Going On Qt Nnobi Anambra by techWriter3: 4:13pm On Oct 29, 2021
Congratulations Nigerians and Ndi Nigerians This is what you inked for
Re: Breaking: Shootings Currently Going On Qt Nnobi Anambra by McStoic(m): 4:36pm On Oct 29, 2021
Mybrotheralso:

Na wa oo
Re: Breaking: Shootings Currently Going On Qt Nnobi Anambra by Commentor: 4:37pm On Oct 29, 2021
RuggedBiafran:
They have started their mediocre and foolish dance. Later they will tell us it's IPOB or Biafran National Guard. ...but when the real gladiators confront the useless army you will start seeing foolish ',LOVE' from perennial cowards and uncircumcised miscreants.

Typing from his mother's shop.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Shootings Currently Going On Qt Nnobi Anambra by RuggedBiafran: 5:05pm On Oct 29, 2021
Pained and obviously uncircumcised zombie....E pain am wella....spits!!

Commentor:

Typing from his mother's shop.
Re: Breaking: Shootings Currently Going On Qt Nnobi Anambra by AllforGod09: 5:15pm On Oct 29, 2021
What should we call this now? Orisirisi something.

Talk to me if you need organic subscribers and views to your YouTube channel from real viewers worldwide, wat sapp - Zero-9-zero-8-three-5-zero-3-five-6-four.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reactions As Gov Yahaya Bello Is Seen Working At 2AM / LP Vs Okupe : I Thank God For Setting Me Free From The Circle Of Liars. / Abu Abel Cries Out After His Land Is About To Be Grabbed By Seyi Tinubu(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.