Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Awka City Stadium Taking Shape (photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Awka City Stadium Taking Shape (photos) (37280 Views)

Bayern München Youth Cup Nigeria At Awka City Stadium update(video&pix) / Obiano Commissions UltraModern Awka City Stadium, Awka (Pictures). / Olembe City Stadium Cameroon In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awka City Stadium Taking Shape (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:01pm On Oct 29, 2021
Ifeanyie12:

If you like, comment with 100 different accounts, you are a shameless lazy youth. Fortunately, you still have a job to do so work hard to keep agpa in government house and of course, food on your table.
Onitsha roads and beautification by Obiano

1 Like

Re: Awka City Stadium Taking Shape (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:04pm On Oct 29, 2021
Ifeanyie12:
Don't mind the OP. Since when did the governor start caring about Anambrians to start with. His end game (if apga doesn't will @ the polls) will be to decamp to APC.

Rural Roads done by Obiano

1 Like

Re: Awka City Stadium Taking Shape (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:06pm On Oct 29, 2021
Ifeanyie12:

If you like, comment with 100 different accounts, you are a shameless lazy youth. Fortunately, you still have a job to do so work hard to keep agpa in government house and of course, food on your table.
More on roads

1 Like

Re: Awka City Stadium Taking Shape (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:09pm On Oct 29, 2021
Ifeanyie12:
In all my life, i have never seen Anambra State so disoriented. No roads, security, jobs,... All the governor does is get drunk and appoint crooks like this OP as PAs, who in turn party everyday with stolen funds in Abakaliki street
Gov Obiano built 18 bridges across Anambra state

2 Likes

Re: Awka City Stadium Taking Shape (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:13pm On Oct 29, 2021
Ifeanyie12:
In all my life, i have never seen Anambra State so disoriented. No roads, security, jobs,... All the governor does is get drunk and appoint crooks like this OP as PAs, who in turn party everyday with stolen funds in Abakaliki street
Gov added two more pedestal bridges in Onitsha one MCC second Chiso Park Upper Iweka

1 Like

Re: Awka City Stadium Taking Shape (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:16pm On Oct 29, 2021
Ifeanyie12:
Beautification under Obiano

Re: Awka City Stadium Taking Shape (photos) by MrMacinterchi1: 7:18pm On Oct 29, 2021
post=107170568:

Anambra has the best road network, no state with perfect road, moreover we're still in raining season.
The bad situation of road now in Anambra is causing a huge terrible traffic .

1 Like

Re: Awka City Stadium Taking Shape (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:18pm On Oct 29, 2021
Ifeanyie12:
Gov Obiano lightup project across Anambra state

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awka City Stadium Taking Shape (photos) by MrMacinterchi1: 7:19pm On Oct 29, 2021
atorioke:
A whole state capital stadium. If this is in Delta State, it is going to be the 6th best stadium in terms of capacity or beauty.
ok
Re: Awka City Stadium Taking Shape (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:23pm On Oct 29, 2021
Ifeanyie12:
This OP is so shameless. How much is Apga paying you? The roads in awka are the worst in the whole of the SE. Obiano is the worst thing that has happen to Anambra
Health sector

Re: Awka City Stadium Taking Shape (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:28pm On Oct 29, 2021
Ifeanyie12:
Most of you are suffering from low memory or attacking Obiano out of hatred or ignorant

Obiano transformed Onitsha general hospital

1 Like

Re: Awka City Stadium Taking Shape (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:31pm On Oct 29, 2021
Ifeanyie12:
Don't mind the OP. Since when did the governor start caring about Anambrians to start with. His end game (if apga doesn't will @ the polls) will be to decamp to APC.
More on health sector

Onitsha general hospital

Re: Awka City Stadium Taking Shape (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:33pm On Oct 29, 2021
Ifeanyie12:
More from health sector under Obiano

1 Like

Re: Awka City Stadium Taking Shape (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:36pm On Oct 29, 2021
Ifeanyie12:
The only government oxygen production plant was built under Obiano

1 Share

Re: Awka City Stadium Taking Shape (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:40pm On Oct 29, 2021
Ifeanyie12:

More on health sector

1 Like

Re: Awka City Stadium Taking Shape (photos) by Aboguede(m): 7:42pm On Oct 29, 2021
SmartPolician:
More pics, please. Obiano is on fire.
Wolahi shocked
Re: Awka City Stadium Taking Shape (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:42pm On Oct 29, 2021
Ifeanyie12:
Next time don't quote me again

Under Obiano Anambra state television and radio station migrated to digital

1 Like

Re: Awka City Stadium Taking Shape (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:45pm On Oct 29, 2021
post=107173389:

ABS

Re: Awka City Stadium Taking Shape (photos) by lexy2014: 7:46pm On Oct 29, 2021
post=107166229:
One of Gov Obiano's legacy projects

I noticed d pictures were taken as very close shots. Why were they taken as close shots?
Re: Awka City Stadium Taking Shape (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:47pm On Oct 29, 2021
Ifeanyie12:
ABS Under Obiano

Re: Awka City Stadium Taking Shape (photos) by lexy2014: 7:49pm On Oct 29, 2021
post=107173389:

Ifeanyie12 made mention of "No roads, security, jobs,...". U didn't address what he said, u are getting offended and telling us about anambra state radio and television going digital. What has that got to do with the issues roads, employment and security that he mentioned?

1 Like

Re: Awka City Stadium Taking Shape (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:52pm On Oct 29, 2021
Ifeanyie12:
This OP is so shameless. How much is Apga paying you? The roads in awka are the worst in the whole of the SE. Obiano is the worst thing that has happen to Anambra
Obiano legacies In Agro sector

Gov Obiano attracted Coscharis rice, Joan rice, Stine rice, Chelsea rice, Lydden farm, Excellency farm, and host of other in agriculture sectors

Re: Awka City Stadium Taking Shape (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:58pm On Oct 29, 2021
lexy2014:

Ifeanyie12 made mention of "No roads, security, jobs,...". U didn't address what he said, u are getting offended and telling us about anambra state radio and television going digital. What has that got to do with the issues roads, employment and security that he mentioned?
Security is national problem, Anambra was safest state till we enter election period non state actors start disrupting our peace

Gov has provided enough to our security

Re: Awka City Stadium Taking Shape (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:59pm On Oct 29, 2021
lexy2014:

More on security

Re: Awka City Stadium Taking Shape (photos) by lexy2014: 8:00pm On Oct 29, 2021
post=107166399:
More
They are installing seats

Apart from d picture of d stand with seats, every other part of d "stadium" is bush. Where will people sit when they come to d stadium?
Re: Awka City Stadium Taking Shape (photos) by lexy2014: 8:01pm On Oct 29, 2021
post=107173769:

Security is national problem, Anambra was safest state till we enter election period non state actors start disrupting our peace

Gov has provided enough to our security

3 issues were raised...jobs, roads and security
Re: Awka City Stadium Taking Shape (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:01pm On Oct 29, 2021
lexy2014:

Re: Awka City Stadium Taking Shape (photos) by lexy2014: 8:02pm On Oct 29, 2021
post=107173818:

More on security

One of d pictures u provided has road safety vehicles. Not sure how road safety provides security
Re: Awka City Stadium Taking Shape (photos) by lexy2014: 8:04pm On Oct 29, 2021
[quote author= post=107173867][/quote]

So how does providing vehicles for road safety, army and police address d issues of security, jobs and roads which d gentleman mentioned?
Re: Awka City Stadium Taking Shape (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:04pm On Oct 29, 2021
lexy2014:

3 issues were raised...jobs, roads and security
Dumbo I can see you are blind, the investors attracted in agro sector, service, health sector and others employed spirit otondo

Re: Awka City Stadium Taking Shape (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:06pm On Oct 29, 2021
lexy2014:

One of d pictures u provided has road safety vehicles. Not sure how road safety provides security
Low Iq

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osimhen Scores Twice As Napoli Crush Bayern Munich / Checkout The Biggest Transfers In Football / Floyd Mayweather Jr. Stripped Of WBO Welterweight Title

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.