Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Court Freezes Account Of Benue State Government - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Freezes Account Of Benue State Government (19295 Views)

Court Freezes All Abia State Government Accounts In 27 Banks / Court Freezes Accounts Linked To Ex-governor, Ambode, Over N9.9bn Alleged Fraud / High Court Freezes INEC Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Freezes Account Of Benue State Government by aspabay(m): 5:21pm On Oct 29, 2021
Fiam fiam governor only knows how to blame Fulani for all of his failures, let us see who he will blame for this now.

better run to FG for solace.

1 Like

Re: Court Freezes Account Of Benue State Government by shosky1794: 5:27pm On Oct 29, 2021
The loan was taken in 2008 according to this report ever before Ortom came into power. I smell something here
Re: Court Freezes Account Of Benue State Government by garfield1: 5:29pm On Oct 29, 2021
shosky1794:
The loan was taken in 2008 according to this report ever before Ortom came into power. I smell something here

Amcon has waited for for Benue to repay back the loan and since Benue has failed to,what is wrong in amcon using legal means to recover the money?
Re: Court Freezes Account Of Benue State Government by garfield1: 5:30pm On Oct 29, 2021
southniyikaye:
The fight is against ortom.
Or was he the governor in 2008?
This government hates criticism and they were full of propaganda and criticism prior 2015

So because he didn't take the loan,he shouldn't pay back? Is governance no longer a continuum?
Re: Court Freezes Account Of Benue State Government by ambosss(m): 5:34pm On Oct 29, 2021
I sense bubu body odor

1 Like

Re: Court Freezes Account Of Benue State Government by garfield1: 5:37pm On Oct 29, 2021
ambosss:
I sense bubu body odor

Is Benue truly owin
Re: Court Freezes Account Of Benue State Government by EmekaA125(m): 5:43pm On Oct 29, 2021
Useless Fulani conquered State.
Re: Court Freezes Account Of Benue State Government by izunned: 5:47pm On Oct 29, 2021
garfield1:

What rubbish talk is this? Are you ok? Is Benue owing amcon or not? Why can't ortom pay salaries

Keep supporting evil, same evil will swallow you.
Re: Court Freezes Account Of Benue State Government by Southernigbo: 5:54pm On Oct 29, 2021
ortom will blame so-called fulanization and islamization agenda
Re: Court Freezes Account Of Benue State Government by garfield1: 5:57pm On Oct 29, 2021
izunned:

Keep supporting evil, same evil will swallow you.

Is ortom not evil boy?
Re: Court Freezes Account Of Benue State Government by Princeton92(m): 5:58pm On Oct 29, 2021
W.A.R to begin
Re: Court Freezes Account Of Benue State Government by jaxxy(m): 6:00pm On Oct 29, 2021
Officialgarri:
As much as we know, the state Government account is tantamount Ortom's personal bank account. Afterall, he doesn't pay his worker's salary nor pay to improve the security of his village talk more of his LGA or entire state.

But soon he will come to insult the President in faraway Abuja and then divert the people's attention from the unpaid suffering workers.

I played my part to ensure Suswam was kicked out, hoping Ortom would be better.......Ortom has however proven to be a failure just like Suswam

2008 loan?? Ortom has no direct blame on this. Abuja court or Buhari is being unreasonable and perhaps even vindictive.
Re: Court Freezes Account Of Benue State Government by AntiBMC(m): 6:01pm On Oct 29, 2021
garfield1:

What rubbish talk is this? Are you ok? Is Benue owing amcon or not? Why can't ortom pay salaries

I said what I said, if e too pain you, hang urself...or better still, use ur tears to change my comments to ur preference.
Re: Court Freezes Account Of Benue State Government by garfield1: 6:04pm On Oct 29, 2021
AntiBMC:

I said what I said, if e too pain you, hang urself...or better still, use ur tears to change my comments to ur preference.

I learnt you just fled from yabaleft and you are running towards the lagoon.if you see a transformer nearby,use it instead of the clean lagoon
Re: Court Freezes Account Of Benue State Government by Jostoman: 6:10pm On Oct 29, 2021
helinues:
Kogi and Kwara state are both in NC yet they have been having their ways of dealing with killer herdsmen. Why is Benue state story different?

So Gana was taken out just like that, that was after reaching an agreement with Ortom to surrender. How did the security officers who later killed him got to know about his( Gana's movement) at that moment for the fact that he has been been on wanted list for years?

Ortom is as clueless as Buhari when it comes to security issues

oga Ortom have security men that comprise, Soldiers, DSS and police that answer your question about how they got to know his movement.
Re: Court Freezes Account Of Benue State Government by Jostoman: 6:16pm On Oct 29, 2021
I know they will really come hard on Ortom before 2023 because of the way he criticize and speak the truth to them, that APC judge should also order bank to freeze FG account to balance the equation because they are also owing a lot money.
Re: Court Freezes Account Of Benue State Government by seunayantokun(m): 6:33pm On Oct 29, 2021
puzzlegate:
Hope this is not vindictive action against the Governor because of his stand against open grazing ?

It is but Benue and its governor will come out of it. After killing Benue people, they are now hitting the governor hard. But that also won't give Benue to fulanisationists.

Also, there is an opportunity to unearth the facts surrounding the taking of the loan(s) in 2008, 13 years ago: we need the history of the debt up till the interim injunction of the court.

The injunction is so funny, just to bring a state government to a standstill, increase the temperature of the state, and work out a removal of Ortom. I don't expect anything less from the terrorists.
Re: Court Freezes Account Of Benue State Government by gazza07(m): 6:37pm On Oct 29, 2021
You should be proud of yourself then
Officialgarri:
As much as we know, the state Government account is tantamount Ortom's personal bank account. Afterall, he doesn't pay his worker's salary nor pay to improve the security of his village talk more of his LGA or entire state.

But soon he will come to insult the President in faraway Abuja and then divert the people's attention from the unpaid suffering workers.

I played my part to ensure Suswam was kicked out, hoping Ortom would be better.......Ortom has however proven to be a failure just like Suswam
Re: Court Freezes Account Of Benue State Government by clarocuzioo(m): 6:45pm On Oct 29, 2021
helinues:
Kogi and Kwara state are both in NC yet they have been having their ways of dealing with killer herdsmen. Why is Benue state story different?

So Gana was taken out just like that, that was after reaching an agreement with Ortom to surrender. How did the security officers who later killed him got to know about his( Gana's movement) at that moment for the fact that he has been been on wanted list for years?

So you even know Buhari is clueless yet you elected and supported him?

A foolish president is elected by foolish people. Imam of Peace 2020.
Re: Court Freezes Account Of Benue State Government by djukum1: 6:47pm On Oct 29, 2021
Officialgarri:

Orton failure dey learn wrk from Buhari.
The most clueless ever. Only is hungry boy on his pay roll are defending him.
Ortom will perform better than ur pay master
Re: Court Freezes Account Of Benue State Government by djukum1: 6:47pm On Oct 29, 2021
Officialgarri:

Orton failure dey learn wrk from Buhari.
The most clueless ever. Only his hungry boys on his pay roll are defending him.
Ortom will perform better than ur pay master
Re: Court Freezes Account Of Benue State Government by Benbellamor: 7:03pm On Oct 29, 2021
Officialgarri:

Benue Goverment are feeding Over 1.5 million Peoples in IDP Camps created by the uncheckes Fulani herdsmen with huge percentages of money from their allocation...

It is noteworthy that the FG are giving bandits rice and food items but abandon their victims...freezing Benue government account will not silence Otom
Re: Court Freezes Account Of Benue State Government by shosky1794: 7:34pm On Oct 29, 2021
garfield1:

Amcon has waited for for Benue to repay back the loan and since Benue has failed to,what is wrong in amcon using legal means to recover the money?

Forget sentiment, this has political undertones.
Re: Court Freezes Account Of Benue State Government by bizzibodi(m): 7:49pm On Oct 29, 2021
This state will never move forward unless they gives other competent tribes a chance as governor.
Re: Court Freezes Account Of Benue State Government by blackpanda: 7:50pm On Oct 29, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

You talk as if Buhari cares about the people grin grin grin

So now that all the accounts are freezed, who is going to pay these people

we all know that this is nothing but witch-hunting! All because he is exposing Buhari's evil agenda in Nigeria!

Hmmm so let me ask you, what about Yahaya Bello

How much did he borrow

How much was paid back

Can you point to his achievement(s)

Hmmm hmmmm

May we never experience a vengeful president in the person of Buhari again! Amen!

For u to be witchunted u first have to be a witch! How about Ortom should pay what he owes But no, u are here calling buhari. Smh
Re: Court Freezes Account Of Benue State Government by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 29, 2021
garfield1:

So because he didn't take the loan,he shouldn't pay back? Is governance no longer a continuum?
2008 to 2021 is how many years?
I believe he wasn't the governor from 08 till now so why bring it up?
Re: Court Freezes Account Of Benue State Government by OGAStacks2021: 8:21pm On Oct 29, 2021
If you know better, pack and go to sambissa
helinues:

Re: Court Freezes Account Of Benue State Government by garfield1: 8:44pm On Oct 29, 2021
southniyikaye:
2008 to 2021 is how many years?
I believe he wasn't the governor from 08 till now so why bring it up?

So the money should be forgotten? Benue govt borrowed and Benue govt will pay back
Re: Court Freezes Account Of Benue State Government by wisekings: 8:46pm On Oct 29, 2021
Officialgarri:

just like you played your part thinking Buhari was a human being
Re: Court Freezes Account Of Benue State Government by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:50pm On Oct 29, 2021
Fulani government of Nigeria fightinb back

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili On Tinubu: "Money Will Fail In The 2023 Elections. Mark My Word" / Abdusallam Abubakar & Stella Oduah Indicted In N230B Oil Scam / APC Rejects Rivers State Pesidential Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.