Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Tinubu & Osinbajo Greet & Hug Each Other In Abuja (pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu & Osinbajo Greet & Hug Each Other In Abuja (pictures) (44892 Views)

Peter Obi & Soludo Hug Each Other After Soludo Criticized Him Publicly (Photos) / Hope Uzodinma & Rochas Okorocha Hug Each Other At A Public Function (Video) / Dino Malaye Show Off His Father As They Hug Each Other, See Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu & Osinbajo Greet & Hug Each Other In Abuja (pictures) by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:26am On Oct 30, 2021
danilmo:

So what's ur Point exactly? Because Lagos hasn't turn to Florida we should now push off Tinubu or what exactly? Abi is anywhere in Nigeria better than the Lagos of Tinubu at this moment? Oh Tinubu is the reason why other state aren't pally to Lagos status at all or what exactly is ur point here.??

Go look the history of Dubai, read the book by the king of dubai, men with vision, my point exactly is you bunch of illiterate praise these hoodlums who when they milk and dry the state coffers run to the abroad here and chill with us. And you Bunch praise them, praise these mediocre, praise those bunch of visionless oligarchs. Who kill, destroy and steal, old gays with no remorse or sympathy for human life or living. Lagos under him 22 years should be rubbing shoulders with joburg, Cape Town, Paris, Singapore, etc. NA THE PRAISES DEY MAKE ME VESS, my brother travel come here and you will curse those oligarchs
Re: Tinubu & Osinbajo Greet & Hug Each Other In Abuja (pictures) by danilmo: 10:23am On Oct 30, 2021
tegrianonigltd:

Go look the history of Dubai, read the book by the king of dubai, men with vision, my point exactly is you bunch of illiterate praise these hoodlums who when they milk and dry the state coffers run to the abroad here and chill with us. And you Bunch praise them, praise these mediocre, praise those bunch of visionless oligarchs. Who kill, destroy and steal, old gays with no remorse or sympathy for human life or living. Lagos under him 22 years should be rubbing shoulders with joburg, Cape Town, Paris, Singapore, etc. NA THE PRAISES DEY MAKE ME VESS, my brother travel come here and you will curse those oligarchs

We aren't saying he is the holy than all. What we are saying is Lagos had a change compared to how he met it. Except u dnt know Lagos before him.. we praising him too not because he did d best but in the gathering of a nonscence politician in Nigeria, BAT is still visionary better than many of them. The vision he has for Lagos free trade zone and Atlantic ocean made him invested heavily then, today those 2 plcaea are the economic hub of the country hosting Dangote Refinery, and many other industry, Eko Atlantic City is another one. So we aren't saying he is the best but he is better than the ones littered across Nigeria..
Re: Tinubu & Osinbajo Greet & Hug Each Other In Abuja (pictures) by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:17am On Oct 30, 2021
danilmo:

We aren't saying he is the holy than all. What we are saying is Lagos had a change compared to how he met it. Except u dnt know Lagos before him.. we praising him too not because he did d best but in the gathering of a nonscence politician in Nigeria, BAT is still visionary better than many of them. The vision he has for Lagos free trade zone and Atlantic ocean made him invested heavily then, today those 2 plcaea are the economic hub of the country hosting Dangote Refinery, and many other industry, Eko Atlantic City is another one. So we aren't saying he is the best but he is better than the ones littered across Nigeria..

Banana island na average neighborhood, Atlantic City na normal clean sweet neighborhood, normal doings, he didn’t even build that, business men build them self , 1004 na normal homeless people home for abroad, council house for uK. They make averageness look expensive, I was in Lagos last year, see road, see environment, damn, see alaba , see Ogba, ikeja, menh, read history of great lee of Singapore, the man who turned Singapore to world class, read dubai king, in the Lagos you claim he build, no hospital in. Atlantic City and the rest fit do surgery for am?? Sad

Re: Tinubu & Osinbajo Greet & Hug Each Other In Abuja (pictures) by essentialone(m): 3:29am On Apr 19, 2022
If you vote for any body above 50 years, may thunder destroy your generation one after the other.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Exchange Between Abike Dabiri And Prince Bamidele / ESN Attacks Fulani Camp In The Forest (Pics, Video) / Daniel Ukpera Donates Ropes To His Community To Tie Goats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.