Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Mbaka To Buhari On IPOB Sit-at-Home: Negotiate With Igbos, Nigeria Sinking - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mbaka To Buhari On IPOB Sit-at-Home: Negotiate With Igbos, Nigeria Sinking (20200 Views)

Babangida: Nigeria Sinking In The Hands Of Incompetent Leaders / APC Threatens To Report Mbaka To The Pope & To Expose Him / Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbaka To Buhari On IPOB Sit-at-Home: Negotiate With Igbos, Nigeria Sinking by sreamsense: 1:24am On Oct 30, 2021
How should that be major priority of Buhari at moment? When Buhari and some wise men were telling IPOB/ESN that you were going in the part of destruction, instead of mbaka to speak against their attrocities, he was busy supporting IPOB/ESN, now the heat is becoming hotter, you are shouting Buhari. Did Buhari tell them not to think before acting ?

Mbaka should be the one to talk to IPOB/ESN as his children. If they can not listen to you that openly support them, how will they listen to Buhari they hate with passion even he became president? You allow IPOB/ESN to grow to this extent by supporting them openly, so talk to them openly too to embrace peace.

3 Likes

Re: Mbaka To Buhari On IPOB Sit-at-Home: Negotiate With Igbos, Nigeria Sinking by Lugianostar(m): 2:27am On Oct 30, 2021
Why are clergymen in Nigeria interfering in governance?

The igbos are the ones been affected by their bad ideological sit-at-home policy.

3 Likes

Re: Mbaka To Buhari On IPOB Sit-at-Home: Negotiate With Igbos, Nigeria Sinking by blaqoracle: 2:32am On Oct 30, 2021
murphyibiam15:
The last time I checked, only our south east is affected. Self inflicted wound
buhari does not negotiate with idiots.

3 Likes

Re: Mbaka To Buhari On IPOB Sit-at-Home: Negotiate With Igbos, Nigeria Sinking by mutvy: 3:19am On Oct 30, 2021
No need for negotiation with Igbo people. Get your Biafra and start leaving Nigeria as soon as possible, otherwise....

3 Likes

Re: Mbaka To Buhari On IPOB Sit-at-Home: Negotiate With Igbos, Nigeria Sinking by Decide2rise: 3:26am On Oct 30, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Abeg forget that thing,when Igbos dey abuse and insult other tribe online e go dey sweet una.

Just some insult they are already reacting.Do to others what you want them to do to you...
This fool thinks he's making sense. A bastard like you think you can insult Igbos. You will keep suffering for the rest of your life anuofia
Re: Mbaka To Buhari On IPOB Sit-at-Home: Negotiate With Igbos, Nigeria Sinking by Bighead9: 4:33am On Oct 30, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Abeg forget that thing,when Igbos dey abuse and insult other tribe online e go dey sweet una.

Just some insult they are already reacting.Do to others what you want them to do to you...

You dey mind them. Weting you talk pain them well well. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka To Buhari On IPOB Sit-at-Home: Negotiate With Igbos, Nigeria Sinking by Nobody: 5:19am On Oct 30, 2021
Fake news.
A priest and supporter of Buhari advocating for terrorists? I don't think so. Show me the video of him doing this.
Re: Mbaka To Buhari On IPOB Sit-at-Home: Negotiate With Igbos, Nigeria Sinking by blackpanda: 5:24am On Oct 30, 2021
ArmaniUhuru:
Dialoguing with Kanu/IPOB and Convening a National Conference to arrive at RESTRUCTURING are the only steps to bring peace and harmony in the South East.

But Cowhari will not listen

Igbos think they are punishing buhari by slaughtering each other. Lolzzz. People that are already minority still further reducing their population grin

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka To Buhari On IPOB Sit-at-Home: Negotiate With Igbos, Nigeria Sinking by tsdarkside(m): 5:43am On Oct 30, 2021
Exodora:

Are they different from Bandits and Herdsmen that he negotiate with them

then become like Bandits and Herdsmen that they negotiate with you....

who cares....
Re: Mbaka To Buhari On IPOB Sit-at-Home: Negotiate With Igbos, Nigeria Sinking by tsdarkside(m): 5:44am On Oct 30, 2021
blackpanda:

Igbos think they are punishing buhari by slaughtering each other. Lolzzz. People that are already minority still further reducing their population grin

i tell you....they behave like addicts....

have you experienced somebody that is addicted to drugs....??
igbos behave now the same way when it comes to cownunu....even if its damagin them,they want it....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka To Buhari On IPOB Sit-at-Home: Negotiate With Igbos, Nigeria Sinking by tsdarkside(m): 5:53am On Oct 30, 2021
Emergingnation:
And you're a little IMP, being brainwashed by that lifeless dementia dullard in Aso rock... Chronic unity beggar..

yea,we nigerians said it....who be cownunu....??

supleme donkey....!!

1 Like

Re: Mbaka To Buhari On IPOB Sit-at-Home: Negotiate With Igbos, Nigeria Sinking by tsdarkside(m): 5:54am On Oct 30, 2021
OmoEpe:

Rehabilitated Boko Haram members surrendered willingly.

Let IPOB miscreants surrender willingly and they will be rehabilitated

exactly....

1 Like

Re: Mbaka To Buhari On IPOB Sit-at-Home: Negotiate With Igbos, Nigeria Sinking by johntolu: 6:23am On Oct 30, 2021
amuwo1980:

Same with your region then why not treat as Nigerians ? Why punish my father , punish me and my kids for something that happened in 1967 , I was not born then , I was not involved , I loved nigeria till I grew up and saw that am being hated , maltreated by the government and ppl of Nigeria , casted out as slave and subjugated because of a war they said my fore fathers lost , hell no my friend , an honorable death is better than this current situation of igbos in Nigeria , that same small cake shud shared better than this since u all refused to bake a bigger one

Nwanne, You are very correct about your assertion that the Hausa-Fulanis and some parts of Nigeria, still bear grudges against the Igbos, for the role the Igbo Nation played in the January,1966 coup and subsequent events, during and after the coup.

I got touched by this your comment below;

'Why punish my father, punish me and my kids for something that happened in 1967?
I was not born then, I was not involved'.

It has not always been a case of vindictiveness on the part of the Nigerian state, against an average Igbo citizen since the end of the civil war.
Less than 10 years after the civil war, an Igboman was elected civilian Vice President and Ebitu Ukiwe was also appointed as Chief of General Staff, an equivalent of Civilian Vice President, by Gen. Babangida in 1985.
The Igbo Nation also benefited immensely from both Obasanjo's and Jonathan's government.
The only government that has not been very favorable to the Igbo Nation since Independence, is General Buhari's government.
There is really no need for all the violence and destruction going on in Igboland because of the 'perceived hatred' of General Buhari against the Igbos.
The next government after Buhari's government may be favorable to the interest of the Igbo Nation and may be positively disposed to addressing most of the complaints of the Igbos, in the Nigeria state.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka To Buhari On IPOB Sit-at-Home: Negotiate With Igbos, Nigeria Sinking by anochuko01(m): 6:31am On Oct 30, 2021
These so called ipob would soon lose the small sympathy they have even amongst their own people. Trust me, if not for their guns, just very few people would be taking them serious by now.

Kanu and his cohorts already crossed the line with the attacks on security personnels and buildings and I don't even want the FG to negotiate with them. They should be replied to with that same force they believe in.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka To Buhari On IPOB Sit-at-Home: Negotiate With Igbos, Nigeria Sinking by Nobody: 6:37am On Oct 30, 2021
Yoruba, Ijaw and other Nigerians Should be thanking God for the Igbos, they are the reason Nigeria hasn't been Islamized yet.

~OBJ

Re: Mbaka To Buhari On IPOB Sit-at-Home: Negotiate With Igbos, Nigeria Sinking by Emergingnation(m): 6:46am On Oct 30, 2021
tsdarkside:

yea,we nigerians said it....who be cownunu....??

supleme donkey....!!
And We Biafra said, we don't wanna share thesame country with your backwards region that is bent to take the rest of us to the stone age with their Sharia policies and Islamization agenda..... We are done with you in one Nijiara..
Re: Mbaka To Buhari On IPOB Sit-at-Home: Negotiate With Igbos, Nigeria Sinking by mfm04622: 6:49am On Oct 30, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
They are not fulani so Buhari won't negotiate with them

Mention the Fulani terrorists Buhari is negotiating or have negotiated with!

They should continue killing themselves and their businesses. Buhari will leave, the impact of what they did to themselves to spite Buhari will be with them for long

1 Like

Re: Mbaka To Buhari On IPOB Sit-at-Home: Negotiate With Igbos, Nigeria Sinking by tsdarkside(m): 6:58am On Oct 30, 2021
Emergingnation:
And Biafra said, I don't wanna share thesame country with your backwards region that is bent to take the rest of us to the stone age with their Sharia policies and Islamization agenda..... We are done with you in one Nijiara..

yeah....smugglin drugs in your anuses to sell abroad is better....
Re: Mbaka To Buhari On IPOB Sit-at-Home: Negotiate With Igbos, Nigeria Sinking by oyatz(m): 7:02am On Oct 30, 2021
loveth360:
Referendum will solve all this.

Then organize your referendum and let peace reign.
Re: Mbaka To Buhari On IPOB Sit-at-Home: Negotiate With Igbos, Nigeria Sinking by oyatz(m): 7:09am On Oct 30, 2021
Solatium:

and the negotiations will be base on what

They want Niger-Delta style of Amnesty Program for IPOB members...That each IPOBian should be getting monthly salary of #300K so that they don't continue killing their people
Re: Mbaka To Buhari On IPOB Sit-at-Home: Negotiate With Igbos, Nigeria Sinking by Ushman333: 7:37am On Oct 30, 2021
30million working, Mbaka you are not straight forward.
Re: Mbaka To Buhari On IPOB Sit-at-Home: Negotiate With Igbos, Nigeria Sinking by valoky22(m): 8:18am On Oct 30, 2021
[quote f I pour out the kind of venom I have for you now, I'll be banned from this forum for years. I wish you can make that comment before my presence and see whether you'll live the next minute. author=Sufferingboy post=107171486]

Just some insult they are already reacting.Do to others what you want them to do to you...[/quote]
Re: Mbaka To Buhari On IPOB Sit-at-Home: Negotiate With Igbos, Nigeria Sinking by valoky22(m): 8:19am On Oct 30, 2021
[quote It's even condescending trading words with oloshos. author=Sufferingboy post=107171712]

Who be this?

You need help.[/quote]
Re: Mbaka To Buhari On IPOB Sit-at-Home: Negotiate With Igbos, Nigeria Sinking by Solatium(m): 9:02am On Oct 30, 2021
oyatz:

They want Niger-Delta style of Amnesty Program for IPOB members...That each IPOBian should be getting monthly salary of #300K so that they don't continue killing their people

Let them kuku wipe off their people,that land will be useful for expansion of Nigeria military base and be treated as a conquered territory grin
Re: Mbaka To Buhari On IPOB Sit-at-Home: Negotiate With Igbos, Nigeria Sinking by Princedauda: 9:19am On Oct 30, 2021
Let the sit at home order continue. Please we dont want it stopped.
Re: Mbaka To Buhari On IPOB Sit-at-Home: Negotiate With Igbos, Nigeria Sinking by Babastrong(m): 10:47am On Oct 30, 2021
No negotiation!
Reconcillation is out of the matter, only one side can win and must win totally.
In any country there must be people who have to die. They are the sacrifice for the peace of the nation.
IN UNIT OF NIGERIA WE BELIEVE!
ONE LOVE!!
Re: Mbaka To Buhari On IPOB Sit-at-Home: Negotiate With Igbos, Nigeria Sinking by Babastrong(m): 10:54am On Oct 30, 2021
[quote author=Emergingnation post=107181411]And We Biafra said, we don't wanna share thesame country with your backwards region that is bent to take the rest of us to the stone age with their Sharia policies and Islamization agenda..... We are done with you in one Nijiara..[then declare war and let's see the loser. But don't forget 1967-1970]
Re: Mbaka To Buhari On IPOB Sit-at-Home: Negotiate With Igbos, Nigeria Sinking by abeggnow: 11:19am On Oct 30, 2021
Yusman316:

Really?
they are killed in droves..
Re: Mbaka To Buhari On IPOB Sit-at-Home: Negotiate With Igbos, Nigeria Sinking by Mexicanbreed: 3:13pm On Oct 30, 2021
The main plan was to bring Govt to negotiation table & it backfired. Attempts were made to bring the issue through the back door, it failed. The press are daily being used to pursue same agenda & it is clearly not working.
The fact is that the whole thing is now in shambles as the narrative is not solely in the hands of IPOB. The plot has been lost & different gangs are on prowl in the SE
Re: Mbaka To Buhari On IPOB Sit-at-Home: Negotiate With Igbos, Nigeria Sinking by Carlyscales: 10:38am On Oct 31, 2021
tsdarkside:
has this guy lost his freakin mind....??

what the hell is he always yabbin about....??

negotiate with people that want you destroyed....?? how does that make any sense....??

wouldnt they bully you even more....??

So BH & bandits that this govt have been negotiating with and paying ransome to. What r they, patriotic nation builders??

It's only a foolish husband that will welcome to his home, hired assassins with open arms, and seek to kill the mother of his children, all because she asked for divorce.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Women In Abuja Protest Against National Assembly's Misogynistic Agenda (Photos) / Banky W: Re-Run Primaries Hold Today June 6 / Nnamdi Azikiwe Sworn In As Nigeria's First President (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.