Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

North 2023…… - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North 2023…… (274 Views)

Edo North 2023: Oshiomhole Campaigns In Igarra (Video) / Anambra North 2023: Stella Oduah Launches Senate Re-Election Campaign / APC:A moderate muslim from the SW/A conservative from North,2023. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

North 2023…… by ovieigho(m): 6:01pm On Oct 29, 2021
North 2023…

Atiku Abubakar preferably

Sey una say una greedy ni !
We will wait and see …

If you think it’s not south East’s turn to rule ,then let the North continue

Atiku2023 I stand !

Remember I’m not ipob
I’m not igbo

I’m urhobo by origin ,Lagosian by birth

North2023 #North2023
Re: North 2023…… by Moferere: 6:14pm On Oct 29, 2021
There is what most of you do not understand.
Picking Atiku as presidential candidate automatically knocks PDP out of the race.
And let me tell you something. No sane politician will pick either his presidential candidate or vice from the East.
So, SW are still the winner

2 Likes

Re: North 2023…… by powerkey: 6:55pm On Oct 29, 2021
Moferere:
There is what most of you do not understand.
Picking Atiku as presidential candidate automatically knocks PDP out of the race.
And let me tell you something. No sane politician will pick either his presidential candidate or vice from the East.
So, SW are still the winner

Its either you're deaf, dumb or lepper.

You and all other Nigerians don't understand what Igbo's will do to you soon.

We'll make sure that Yoruba's losses out in everything.

We won't mind if the presidint come north and vice from north as long as Yoruba is not pictured.

Let's destroy south totally because YoruBandits greed.

You people don't have conscience.

1 Like

Re: North 2023…… by Moferere: 10:29pm On Oct 29, 2021
powerkey:

Its either you're deaf, dumb or lepper.

You and all other Nigerians don't understand what Igbo's will do to you soon.

We'll make sure that Yoruba's losses out in everything.

We won't mind if the presidint come north and vice from north as long as Yoruba is not pictured.

Let's destroy south totally because YoruBandits greed.

You people don't have conscience.

grin grin grin
You are an illiterate.
In 2019, all the votes that the East gave the PDP is not up to the votes that PDP got in the west.

Of what relevance are you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: North 2023…… by ovieigho(m): 11:18pm On Oct 29, 2021
Moferere:

grin grin grin
You are an illiterate.
In 2019, all the votes that the East gave the PDP is not up to the votes that PDP got in the west.

Of what relevance are you?

It’s your likes that shout racism up and down , but back home in your country, tribalism has eaten deep into your system!
You are in a country with some other people and you are saying they are not relevant?

Let’s see if you will be relevant in 2023
#North2023

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! Sen. Anyim Declares Interest To Contest For 2023 Presidency / ANAMBRA DECIDE!! Are These Foreigners Or Indigenes | Machine Faulty / Edet Edem Akpan Congratulate Charles Chukwuma Soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.